What's new

Filipino officials ban Chinese diplomat amid spat

Yes because that one idiot called you that.

ONE?? :rofl: That must be the understatement of the week.

There are too many to count.

I can PM you a list of all the quotes I have. There are pages, and I only managed to save maybe 5% of the ones I've seen.

Mate, most of Chinese join the forum as pro-Indians but there is already so much hatred for each other on this forum they become anti-Indians or vice versa. Hope you don't change. :)

count me in as one of them. I used to like it when BRIC was posting news related to China-India cooperation and the formation of an Eurasian block. But that's a fantasy.

See, too many Indians have this mentality. They love being subservient, being house slaves, and will make fun of the free people as not being close enough to Masta. They believe that being house slaves, they have the honor of serving Masta and don't have to be field slaves, or god forbid, free people. After all, the crumbs from the table that Masta leaves behind are something they've never seen before in their lives as field slaves not long ago, so they grab it up quickly, screaming "thank you big boss man, thank you for your generosity!" "I love you Masta and Missus!"

And when the house slaves meet the free people, they will say, we are better than you. But the free people say, we are richer than you. House slave then says, but Masta and Missus are richer than YOU, and we are stronger than you because Masta and Missus give us steel pitchforks while you're still using iron.

you say the future belongs to asia, just because china belongs to asia coincidently.
sorry, i cannot see any future from those asian countries apart from china.

I was talking about China, India, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam together. In fact, According to Goldman sachs Indian's growth would highest among BRICS. Obviously China's economy would be the biggest but in terms of growth India would grow more.

What is a house slave?

Some profession in China?

added:

Just read the post carefully.

Chinese are free people?

:rofl:

The Chinese are real worried it appears that the US is encircling China with like-minded countries of the Free World which does not want to live like robotic zombies as found in China.

China has no morality. They have abandoned Mao, the Great Helmsman policy and have become capitalist roaders and running dogs of the Capitalists to use Mao's phrases.

Don't believe me?

See that thread with the video which was posted by a Chinese stating it is a 'must see' for all Chinese.

I was talking about China, India, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam together. In fact, According to Goldman sachs Indian's growth would highest among BRICS. Obviously China's economy would be the biggest but in terms of growth India would grow more.

10% of 6 trillion is a LOT more than 10% of 1.5 trillion.

That's even assuming you can sustain double-digit growth over several decades, like we did.

It's a poor assumption to think that just because China did it, that India will be able to sustain it as well.

Faulty planning merely to showcase China has caused immense misery to China.

The desertification, famine, the drought, the flooding and now once again changing the Hwang Ho to send waters northwards.

Total confusion with the sole aim to showcase!

Watch this video once again and see the message.

[video]http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/118739-chinese-people-must-see-six-minute-film-shocked-china.html[/video]

Imperialism will never abandon its path to destroy China.
Check what is said about foreign capital.

Greed will consume China, notwithstanding Mao's wise words!

count me in as one of them. I used to like it when BRIC was posting news related to China-India cooperation and the formation of an Eurasian block. But that's a fantasy.

See, too many Indians have this mentality. They love being subservient, being house slaves, and will make fun of the free people as not being close enough to Masta. They believe that being house slaves, they have the honor of serving Masta and don't have to be field slaves, or god forbid, free people. After all, the crumbs from the table that Masta leaves behind are something they've never seen before in their lives as field slaves not long ago, so they grab it up quickly, screaming "thank you big boss man, thank you for your generosity!" "I love you Masta and Missus!"

And when the house slaves meet the free people, they will say, we are better than you. But the free people say, we are richer than you. House slave then says, but Masta and Missus are richer than YOU, and we are stronger than you because Masta and Missus give us steel pitchforks while you're still using iron.

Where did this come into play? Only issue Chinese can make a comeback on. Just because India was colonised? looool You guys were colonised [by British of course], had your land taken away from you [by Japanese Samurais] and humiliated by other western and japanese forces. Without actually being colonized. Something to think about ey? :P

India's economy fell because of colonisation but Chinese economy fell without being colonised. You guys fought with EACH OTHER. lool Rupublican and Communsits. And surprisingly at the end who won? Communist party. loool :D Not a happy ending after all. Is it? :P But seriously how can population of 1.4 billion not speak against a party consisting of 4-5 million people? lol That's communism for you.

Because you couldn't sustain democracy you have to keep on saying 'masters slave' to boost your fake ego. Typical much?

India got colonised otherwise it would have been America of today. We colonised but what's Chinese excuse? And your economy was slightly bigger than us as well. :/

sorry, it's india who got use of all kinds of invadors, not china.

as for 1971 war, that's a good co-operation of india and ussr, it is true that china failed to make a direct intervention, but china has to afford all pressure from ussr at then. strictly saying, 1971 war is between ussr-india and china-pk. sometimes, what you cannot see doesnot mean nonexistence. every time pakistan faces india, there is a forceful hand right behind pakistan.

The Chinese have been raped. What have you done?

Assimilation does not mean in the Chinese way - loot and capture. It means take their goodness and make it a part of your own. India does not require such a small country like the UK to be a part of its Republic. Please do not see India through the Chinese eyes of greed and capture and falsifying history to prove that all land anywhere is that of the Chinese.

Even with China many wars could have been triggered with Pakistan.

India is well aware that China is a Paper Tiger and quite selfish, notwithstanding its profound piety of friendship and such tripe. During the momentous 1971 War which was most critical to Pakistan, and even with the US wanting China to intervene, China got cold feet!

In which war between India and Pakistan, has China lifted even its little finger to help Pakistan?

So, maybe with the facts on display, you would like to stop beating your chest with falsehood laced with high disinformation and propaganda.

India does not want the western world. It is India's large domestic market that make the West want India.

That apart, it is good that butterflies roam free in your stomach and the thought of the West showing interest in India.

India can stand alone as it has done through its post independence history weather wars and peace.

as for 1971 war, that's a good co-operation of india and ussr, it is true that china failed to make a direct intervention, but china has to afford all pressure from ussr at then. strictly saying, 1971 war is between ussr-india and china-pk. sometimes, what you cannot see doesnot mean nonexistence. every time pakistan faces india, there is a forceful hand right behind pakistan.

The USA was also a staunch supporter of Pakistan during the 1971 Indo-Pak war. Always has been during the Cold War. But the question arises, what did China do back in 1971? Not much other than arms supplying I guess.

10% of 6 trillion is a LOT more than 10% of 1.5 trillion.

That's even assuming you can sustain double-digit growth over several decades, like we did.

It's a poor assumption to think that just because China did it, that India will be able to sustain it as well.

lool I don't base my opinions on personal grudge.

And it's also a poor assumption to think that just because it's India it won't be able to sustain the growth. :)

Stop finding excuses.

If you were a true friend, you would have acted inspite of your imagined fears!

You failed.

You proved you were a Paper Tiger.

You are a self centred nation only good for hot air of friendship since when the chips are down, you scurry away and hide and when the war is over, you come with your chest high proclaiming long lasting friendship and such like!

And when found out, you are fast and glib enough to trot out lame excuses!

What is a house slave?

Some profession in China?

added:

Just read the post carefully.

Chinese are free people?

:rofl:

The Chinese are real worried it appears that the US is encircling China with like-minded countries of the Free World which does not want to live like robotic zombies as found in China.

what free world countries? communist vietnam? japan and south korea with foreign troops stationed in their territory PERMANANTLY? philippines with a hereditary regime? what kind of fairyland are you living in?

and when you started calling people robotic zombies you lost the privilige of being taken seriously in a rational discussion, along with your sense of shame.

The USA was also a staunch supporter of Pakistan during the 1971 Indo-Pak war. Always has been during the Cold War. But the question arises, what did China do back in 1971? Not much other than arms supplying I guess.

It's against india, arms supplying was not enough?

what free world countries? communist vietnam? japan and south korea with foreign troops stationed in their territory PERMANANTLY? philippines with a hereditary regime? what kind of fairyland are you living in?

and when you started calling people robotic zombies you lost the privilige of being taken seriously in a rational discussion, along with your sense of shame.

Free world is where the people of that country is allowed an independent mind and that country follows a path where they select or reject a leader and his political party. In other words, the people decided their Government and not the Government dictates the people.

We are not living in any fairy land. We live in freedom of mind, thought and deed and our Govt can do nothing about it. No Hukou, shukao!

We are not living in the the Orwellian 1984 syndrome unlike you!

No Big Brother watching us. No Thought Police!

Those who have Big Brother watching, dictating and who have Thought Police are but robotic in response and move around as zombies on remote control!

Can you criticise Hu or Wen?

You will be locked up like Ai Wei Wei.

We can criticise our leaders, if we don't like their policies.

Back
Top Bottom