What's new

Filipino officials ban Chinese diplomat amid spat

Typical "frog in a well" told you before, don't talk when you know sh!t about the issue like filipino maids, HK filipino maid's salary happened to be the "HIGHEST" in the whole world, what rich country are you talking about? I bet you don't even know HongKong is the "RICHEST CITY" in terms of land mass and population? if not check out CIA factbook, that may help you to learn whats the real world out of India is about.
BTW, HK forex reserves is HK forex reserves at $273.2 bln at end-January - HKMA | Reuters which will put a lot of countries in shame, whats India's? last time i check, 290 billion?:lol:

Again, because of your lack of knowledge making yourself a laughing stock one more time:
We have filipino, thailand, idonesia maids waiting in line for yrs just to come to work for us, WHY, simple= "TOP SALARY" along with "RESPECT" that other countries lacked. But sorry, we have "NO" maids from mainland China, understood DN?
PS, google which country supply HK with doormen and washroom attendants and we treated them with "Big respect" too. :partay:

From my suggestion, i think we should punch hard through their face which will tell to the rest that USA in fact doesn't give a f@ck about these beggar banana states.

Typical "frog in a well" told you before, don't talk when you know sh!t about the issue like filipino maids, HK filipino maid's salary happened to be the "HIGHEST" in the whole world, what rich country are you talking about? I bet you don't even know HongKong is the "RICHEST CITY" in terms of land mass and population? if not check out CIA factbook, that may help you to learn whats the real world out of India is about.
BTW, HK forex reserves is HK forex reserves at $273.2 bln at end-January - HKMA | Reuters which will put a lot of countries in shame, whats India's? last time i check, 290 billion?:lol:

Again, because of your lack of knowledge making yourself a laughing stock one more time:
We have filipino, thailand, idonesia maids waiting in line for yrs just to come to work for us, WHY, simple= "TOP SALARY" along with "RESPECT" that other countries lacked. But sorry, we have "NO" maids from mainland China, understood DN?
PS, google which country supply HK with doormen and washroom attendants and we treated them with "Big respect" too. :partay:

Frog in the well?

No, I am not Chinese.

Mao, the Great Helmsman said that the Chinese are the frog in the well.

Check that out from the threads around for the link.

You deal in human excreta and so you would be better conversant on the same. I don't deal in it. Barking up a wrong tree is what you are doing!

I am afraid you are not aware of the pay the Filipinos command. HK does not pay the maximum. I have been to all the areas where they are being employed as maids ad so I don't think I require a "I said so and that is the Gospel" to tell me the reality.

HK maybe the richest city in the whole universe, but Chinese are also the most stingiest! Universal truth. So see their houses. BMV outside but barren inside.

HK Chinese have maids. And read my post before taking off in a tizzy!

I am not a laughing stock. You qualify to the T.

Bluff and Bluster is the Chinese forte and you lead!

From my suggestion, i think we should punch hard through their face which will tell to the rest that USA in fact doesn't give a f@ck about these beggar banana states.

Morbid fear speaking?

Banana state?

Slaves of the CCP and robots talking?

What has stopped you punching all the countries who have staked their rightful claim in the South China Sea?

Again, a case of Bluff and Bluster.

All gas, no go!

China is the real Paper Tiger!

That Chinese are stingy is proved by your own CCP mouthpiece Global Times

Stingy Chinese tycoons face US billionaires

Source: Global Times
[22:17 August 19 2010]
Comments

By Rong Xiaoqing

Reporters like to ask powerful interview subjects what keeps them up at night.

The answers can surprise.

Now, if they could pose that question to the super rich in China, I wouldn't be surprised to find Bill Gates and Warren Buffett's upcoming China trip on their list of nightmares.

Since the two billionaires announced their plan two months ago to persuade the wealthiest people in the world to donate at least half of their assets to charities, they have made impressive progress, recruiting 40 American billionaires to the pledge.

Now they plan to go east to China, a country enjoying the world's fastest growth in numbers of millionaires in 2009.

They may only mean to have an amiable talk rather than putting massive pressure on any individual. Still, to be placed on the guest list of the two gurus may be a thorny honor for rich Chinese. In a country that is known both for the newly super rich and the widening disparity in income between the rich and the poor, an invitation from Gates and Buffett is almost a guaranteed reservation for a public grilling.

Indeed, the generosity of the rich has been under close scrutiny in recent years, particularly after the Sichuan earthquake in 2008, which triggered unprecedented charitable donations from the general public and criticism of the rich for not digging deep enough into their pockets or for promising more than they delivered.

Gates and Buffett's movement has already triggered attacks from the media and netizens on the rich in China for not being as philanthropic as their American peers. Among the possible reasons are the close family ties that encourage the wealthy to pass their money to their kids and the lack of the tax incentives that exist in the West.

Some of the criticism may be well deserved. After all, the rich Chinese are not known for their generosity.

According to the China Charity and Donation Information Center, 14 percent of the charities received in China last year came from abroad.

And among the domestic giving, which equaled just 0.35 percent of GDP, only 23 percent came from individuals. In comparison, charitable giving in the US last year, which totaled $300 billion, was 2.1 percent of GDP, and 75 percent came from individuals.

Certainly, although Gates and Buffett deserve lots of admiration, they cannot be mistaken for the sole pillars of American philanthropy.

In the US, millionaires make up 7 percent of households. But according to the nonprofit pressure group Independent Sector, nearly 90 percent of American households give to charities, and the donations average 3.2 percent of their income, or $1,620 per year.

Of course, with a per-capita GDP of $3,678, average Chinese may not have as many discretionary funds at their disposal as Americans do, who enjoy a per-capita GDP of $46,381. Many Chinese households are still struggling to make ends meet.

But charitable giving doesn't have to be in cash, it could be through the passing on of clothes that have been outgrown to someone in need, or donating time and skills. A caring society is also one where you offer your seat to a senior on the bus.

Some of this may sound too trivial to be associated with the big word "philanthropy." But anyone familiar with philanthropy knows the concept always consists of two stories.

The first one is about a guy driving along the river. He sees some babies floating in the water and many people trying to pull them out. But the babies just kept coming. Instead of stopping to help, he drives upstream. "Let's see why the babies are in the river and fix that," he said.

In the second story, a little boy and his parents see a lot of starfish struggling for life on a beach. When the boy asks the parents how to rescue the fish, they tell him there are too many of them and they cannot rescue all. He picks up one and throws it back into the sea. "At least I made a difference to this one," he said.

Gates and Buffett apparently have been adopting the first model. And whether the rich Chinese will join the efforts to save the world remains to be seen. But the rest of us don't have to be wealthy to pick up a starfish and throw it back into the ocean.

The author is a New York-based journalist. rong_xiaoqing@ hotmail.com

http://opinion.globaltimes.cn/commentary/2010-08/565512.html

Morbid fear speaking?

Banana state?

Slaves of the CCP and robots talking?

What has stopped you punching all the countries who have staked their rightful claim in the South China Sea?

Again, a case of Bluff and Bluster.

All gas, no go!

China is the real Paper Tiger!

Yeah, just made a typo. BTW, those Southeast Asian banana republics.

And in the next decade India may be the next state we gonna punch hard.

Frog in the well?

No, I am not Chinese.

Mao, the Great Helmsman said that the Chinese are the frog in the well.

Check that out from the threads around for the link.

You deal in human excreta and so you would be better conversant on the same. I don't deal in it. Barking up a wrong tree is what you are doing!

I am afraid you are not aware of the pay the Filipinos command. HK does not pay the maximum. I have been to all the areas where they are being employed as maids ad so I don't think I require a "I said so and that is the Gospel" to tell me the reality.

HK maybe the richest city in the whole universe, but Chinese are also the most stingiest! Universal truth. So see their houses. BMV outside but barren inside.

HK Chinese have maids. And read my post before taking off in a tizzy!

I am not a laughing stock. You qualify to the T.

Bluff and Bluster is the Chinese forte and you lead!

Yeah, they could go to Saudi Arabia to look for the new jobs.

Yeah, just made a typo. BTW, those Southeast Asian banana republics.

And in the next decade India may be the next state we gonna punch hard.

On steroids?

Haven't you being taught by the weak and puny Vietnamese and have you forgotten that your 1962 brouhaha was snuffed at Chola, Nathula and Somdongrong Chu?

For the moment concentrate on the South China Sea and watch the drubbing.

Let us not have slaves and robots pontificating who are banana republics.

Look within yourself to realise your hopeless state.

On steroids?

Haven't you being taught by the weak and puny Vietnamese and have you forgotten that your 1962 brouhaha was snuffed at Chola, Nathula and Somdongrong Chu?

For the moment concentrate on the South China Sea and watch the drubbing.

Don't worry, we can certainly make India looks 100 times more embarassing than 1962.

Those Asian banana republics will be the stack of experience for our modern warfare game.

You can keep annoying us, but beware that you gonna be the next.

Yeah, they could go to Saudi Arabia to look for the new jobs.

why not?

is China the sole options because some deranged people think it is the Middle Kingdom?

Saudi arabia, at least, is a genuine Kingdom that is beyond delusion and hallucination of those who believe they are the Middle Kingdom.

Don't worry, we can certainly make India looks 100 times more embarassing than 1962.

Those Asian banana republics will be the stack of experience for our modern warfare game.

You can keep annoying us, but beware that you gonna be the next.

You tried and you got a whipping as I mentioned in the last post.

Go bully the weak.

One USS Geroge Washington made you run to the area where one release bodily waste!

Don't try it with me!

Paper Tigers!

You tried and you got a whipping as I mentioned in the last post.

Go bully the weak.

Don't try it with me!

Paper Tigers!

You are weak one as well, next time we will make sure that you gonna learn how to show the respect.

Heard of a saying, those who thunder, do not bring life saving rain?

Take a hike.

Respect?

It is to be deserved and not commanded as the CCP does.

But then you are but clones!

Got whipped?

We just whipped Vietnam back in 1988, and we will kindly fulfill their request if they wanna another rematch.

India too, if you wanna another 1962 rematch, you can certainly come and make a try. :coffee:

Try.

Even Philippines is telling you shove and bug off!

Go home. Lick your wounds. Muster the so called Respect that you demand. and then come back to discuss.

No more, my man, you are but a avoidable distraction that is on a daydreaming trip fed with nonsense by the CCP to believe as true and to become expendable gun fodder!

India too, if you wanna another 1962 rematch, you can certainly come and make a try. :coffee:

We occupy your land maaan..,. We give refuge to Tibetan bros and give arms to them.......come and take it if you got guts....dont just bark drinking coffee.

Back
Top Bottom