What's new

File is ready for final signatures ! India making up its mind on procuring the American F-21

Apparently there is a news saying if India drops S-400 than F-35 can be a possibility. F-22 is a little drag by an Indian but don't taunt them for that, they are nevertheless a non-rational unrealistic naturally born morons.
Indians are not so smart, they will mainly settle for Russian junks and French kinks because they want deals in which they can earn commissions, and do not care about having the best.

Last edited:
Indians are not so smart, they are utterly sold to Russian junks and French kinks. They want deals in which they can earn commissions, not cutting-edge.
Not really, Rafale and MiG 35 are as capable as F35 or better in aerodynamic performance. F35 only major edge is stealth but US fear of S400 speaks for itself that it can detect and spy on F35 (very open after US-Turkey episode). US technology always comes with strings attached while French might be more expensive but they just do the business..

1. Neither compare to F-35 at a holistic level - massive qualitative edge to F-35 (entirely different philosophy).

2. India rejected MiG-35 on technical grounds because they saw through the hubris early on. They rejected Su-57 as well, let alone MiG-35. Indians understand Russian hardware and aviation industry intimately to say the least.

3. No unusual strings attached with American hardware, this discussion forum myth. Get on the bad side of any supplier and one shall see if the parts keep coming.

4. Russia and France - both big time commission providers. Just look at the scandal of Agosta B submarines in case of Pakistan.

5. Rafale is a good choice, very capable fighter on technical grounds. However, F-16 Block 70/72 and F-21 are relatively better options at present.

Last edited:
"3. No unusual strings attached with American hardware, this discussion forum myth. Get on the bad side of any supplier and one shall see if the parts keep coming."

Erm, the used condom the Indians were waving around? Their whole crybaby episode was based on one of those "strings". Ostensibly, f-16 bk 52 can't be used offensively or terms of sale are violated. So I think you are wrong here. Think about it logically. If I was the world's leading supplier of military hardware, I would certainly put strings on any sales to potential future threats. I would also monitor everything they do with that kit and I would keep some kind of master key to allow me to switch crucial systems off by remote control if ever my customer turned my weapon against me.

"3. No unusual strings attached with American hardware, this discussion forum myth. Get on the bad side of any supplier and one shall see if the parts keep coming."

Erm, the used condom the Indians were waving around? Their whole crybaby episode was based on one of those "strings". Ostensibly, f-16 bk 52 can't be used offensively or terms of sale are violated. So I think you are wrong here. Think about it logically. If I was the world's leading supplier of military hardware, I would certainly put strings on any sales to potential future threats. I would also monitor everything they do with that kit and I would keep some kind of master key to allow me to switch crucial systems off by remote control if ever my customer turned my weapon against me.
You're asking too much from him. If you read just a few of the posts he churns out on the forum. Not much different from any Indian trolll.. just the style & lingo is slightly better..

Will the Indians still wear the AMRAAM dodger patches whilst sitting in F16s armed with AMRAAMs? :omghaha:

SOURCE: SUNDAY GUARDIAN LIVE

D0E7KzkXgAEh5_6.jpg

After the French Rafale fighter, India seems to be making up its mind on procuring the American F-21 aircraft. It is learnt that the file is ready for final signatures. Will the new Defence Minister Rajnath Singh do the honours? Sources reveal that the F-21 file in South Block was completed before the Lok Sabha elections. The F-21 manufacturing company, Lockheed Martin has “assured” India that it will produce the fighter here. It has claimed that it is talking to local suppliers to make components and assemble the aircraft under the “Make in India” programme.

In all, seven global military aviation firms are in the race to win the tender to produce 110 fighter jets for the Indian Air Force. Another American firm, Boeing is also competing for the order. Apparently, Boeing too has told the Ministry of Defence that it is ready to make its fighter in India.

The man pushing for the F-21 sale to India is Lockheed Martin’s Dr Vivek Lall, Vice-President, Aeronautics Strategy and Business Development. Son of a late Indian diplomat, Lall is an American citizen. He is an influential name in the American and Indian security affairs set-up. Long back, he was the Boeing chief in India. Before going back to the US just before the 2014 elections, Lall worked as president in Mukesh Ambani’s new firm, New Ventures and Aerospace, and was instrumental for an MoU with French Rafale for the production of its components in India. This was just after the UPA-II had chosen Rafale as its future fighter aircraft.

Later, Rafale signed an offset agreement with Anil Ambani. It is being claimed that the F-21 engine has an enhanced thrust settings, as per IAF requirements, and high stand-off capability (ability to fire missiles from a greater distance) and can stay up longer with less fuel burn. The question is now who will US President Donald Trump recommend, Lockheed Martin or Boeing?
So a thread with out any source!!

Every supplier have a list of do's and don'ts defined for its cutting-edge stuff, completely understandable practice.

Food for thought.

1. When IAF dispatched its Su-30 MKI to USA for RED FLAG 2008, Indian pilots were instructed by the Indian leadership to utilize Su-30 MKI's NIIP-BARS radar system in 'training mode' which limited the sensor's range and spectrum of capabilities. Idea was to prevent Americans from "mapping" the high-tech radar to its full depth. Although Americans have fielded vast surveillance capabilities around the world and they are able to uncover a lot but Indians were not taking any chances on their own (Russian sensitivities were honored besides their own).

2. Chinese engineers are not allowed to service F-16 fleet of PAF, only American engineers can and/or engineers certified by them.

3. American engineers are not allowed to service JF-17 fleet of PAF, only Chinese and/or Pakistani engineers can.

Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar dispelled the notion back in 2010 that US have imposed unusual restrictions on utilization of F-16 aircraft including Block 52+ for defensive needs of Pakistan.

FYI: https://www.dawn.com/news/857304

Air Marshal Shahid Latif reiterated the same not long ago: https://www.theweek.in/news/world/2019/03/06/india-specific-restrictions-f-16-pakistan.html

In fact, one of the benefits of operating F-16 variants is this:

"The aircraft will also enable increased tactical inter-operability between the PAF, the US Air Force and Isaf coalition air forces - greatly bolstering our ability to jointly communicate, coordinate and work together to achieve common goals while boosting the PAF's status as a world-class air force." - General Norton A Schwartz

So PAF officers are a bunch of liars? Do not trust these two?

I actually have 'connections', and I can give you insight here that few members would be willing to provide here otherwise.

There is lot of narrative-building on the web with different individuals inolved for personal ends - 5th generation warfare tactics employed by both Russia and India to influence hearts and minds whereever applicable, and social media is the chosen platform.

You're asking too much from him. If you read just a few of the posts he churns out on the forum. Not much different from any Indian trolll.. just the style & lingo is slightly better..
You are very shortsighted and deluded person. This is why I no longer bother to entertain your posts, and might put you on ignore as well.

What are your contributions in this forum anyways? Nothing substantial, mostly trolling, flamebaits and being rude.

I actually provide valuable information here, try to dispel misconceptions of any kind left, right, and center, and have also taken care of actual Indian trolls in lengthy debates here. Example: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/rafale-may-not-be-the-best-choice-for-the-iaf.619612/

You do not have the stamina or intellectual capacity unfortunately.

Next time you have a query, ask politely.

Last edited:
Aby 2 peeron waly gadhay kuch post karny sy pehly kuch research tu kar liya kar kamal ky chut**a hu tum sary indians iss forum par
"""
Description: H.Amdt. 295 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Information (Except Text)
Page 100, after line 15, insert the following new section: \ SEC. 8103. None of the funds made available in this Act may be used to approve or license the sale of F-22 advanced tactical fighter to any foreign government.

Purpose:
An amendment to prohibt the sale of F-22 aircraft to any foreign government.

House Amendment Code:
(A008)

https://www.congress.gov/amendment/105th-congress/house-amendment/295
You asshole, watch your mouth .
I already know that US will not sell f22 to any country. You have comprehension issue you moron.
I was just telling that US has only one machine which can lure India and it is F 22.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom