What's new

File is ready for final signatures ! India making up its mind on procuring the American F-21

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE: SUNDAY GUARDIAN LIVE

D0E7KzkXgAEh5_6.jpg

After the French Rafale fighter, India seems to be making up its mind on procuring the American F-21 aircraft. It is learnt that the file is ready for final signatures. Will the new Defence Minister Rajnath Singh do the honours? Sources reveal that the F-21 file in South Block was completed before the Lok Sabha elections. The F-21 manufacturing company, Lockheed Martin has “assured” India that it will produce the fighter here. It has claimed that it is talking to local suppliers to make components and assemble the aircraft under the “Make in India” programme.

In all, seven global military aviation firms are in the race to win the tender to produce 110 fighter jets for the Indian Air Force. Another American firm, Boeing is also competing for the order. Apparently, Boeing too has told the Ministry of Defence that it is ready to make its fighter in India.

The man pushing for the F-21 sale to India is Lockheed Martin’s Dr Vivek Lall, Vice-President, Aeronautics Strategy and Business Development. Son of a late Indian diplomat, Lall is an American citizen. He is an influential name in the American and Indian security affairs set-up. Long back, he was the Boeing chief in India. Before going back to the US just before the 2014 elections, Lall worked as president in Mukesh Ambani’s new firm, New Ventures and Aerospace, and was instrumental for an MoU with French Rafale for the production of its components in India. This was just after the UPA-II had chosen Rafale as its future fighter aircraft.

Later, Rafale signed an offset agreement with Anil Ambani. It is being claimed that the F-21 engine has an enhanced thrust settings, as per IAF requirements, and high stand-off capability (ability to fire missiles from a greater distance) and can stay up longer with less fuel burn. The question is now who will US President Donald Trump recommend, Lockheed Martin or Boeing?

I think F-16s are renamed to F-21 for the same reason. India, the scum Nation cannot live with the fact that Pakistan operates F-16s and the jet must be renamed before they'd consider. So renaming has happened - and I think there is a chance India will go for them. Specially after witnessing how badly it molested IAF on 27th Feb ;)

I think F-16s are renamed to F-21 for the same reason. India, the scum Nation cannot live with the fact that Pakistan operates F-16s and the jet must be renamed before they'd consider. So renaming has happened - and I think there is a chance India will go for them. Specially after witnessing how badly it molested IAF on 27th Feb ;)

I really hope they do LMAO

What happened to """Raphale hota tu ""???F 21 can only win the contract if they can provide defense system in it against aliens too as currently demanding by IAF BS Dhanya chattni

Aby 2 peeron waly gadhay kuch post karny sy pehly kuch research tu kar liya kar kamal ky chut**a hu tum sary indians iss forum par
"""
Description: H.Amdt. 295 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Information (Except Text)
Page 100, after line 15, insert the following new section: \ SEC. 8103. None of the funds made available in this Act may be used to approve or license the sale of F-22 advanced tactical fighter to any foreign government.

Purpose:
An amendment to prohibt the sale of F-22 aircraft to any foreign government.

House Amendment Code:
(A008)

https://www.congress.gov/amendment/105th-congress/house-amendment/295

This is a paid news by lockhead .
They are spreading it since many days now.
If India is going to buy any American plane , it will be only f-22

"Lockheed Martin’s Dr Vivek Lall"

Tsk Tsk. Be careful America. You're happily nurturing a fifth column here...all these Viveks, Anils and Rajs are great when you wanna do some Muslim bashing..... But one day you might turn on India when you've had enough of its swarms of rapists, or they may even stab you in the back if the Sino-Russian axis comes to power. Watch then how quickly your janissaries will revolt in the name of mother Gangadesh. Iran used to regard India as a buddy, look where that got them.

All the best toys doesnt make the beat players
Indian airforce and armed forces in general are inept

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom