What's new

Fifth Generation Plane Era! Is it really going to be so?

:rofl:

And if we default on the loan, let the PRC come and try to repossess them.

they wont go reprocess but good luck getting any future loans from anyone when the AAA rating drops to C or D something i definitively do not want to happen, i'm still in the country after all

they wont go reprocess but good luck getting any future loans from anyone when the AAA rating drops to C or D something i definitively do not want to happen, i'm still in the country after all
Gambit is right. Even we had a hectic debate a week ago on the issue. To me US can default on its debt,with ever increasing budget deficit the burden will ultimately become unsustainable and if the US default all of its budget financiers e.g FX reserve holders have nothing to resort to in the end since USD is no longer pegged to Gold. If we look at US exports they are of inelastic nature like Defense and technology which is the need of the world as US enjoys almost monopolistic position here. So defaulting is not a bad option at all for US the only expected outcome would be that reserve currency will be changed to perhaps Euros and US like China will need to hold FX reserves what else can happen

Gambit is right. Even we had a hectic debate a week ago on the issue. To me US can default on its debt,with ever increasing budget deficit the burden will ultimately become unsustainable and if the US default all of its budget financiers e.g FX reserve holders have nothing to resort to in the end since USD is no longer pegged to Gold. If we look at US exports they are of inelastic nature like Defense and technology which is the need of the world as US enjoys almost monopolistic position here. So defaulting is not a bad option at all for US the only expected outcome would be that reserve currency will be changed to perhaps Euros and US like China will need to hold FX reserves what else can happen

guys we have an economist with us :lol:
well friend, i agree. the american are already seeking for partnership ventures in various fields and this is all done to ease-off economic stress! the F35 project is a classic example to quote!

regards!

guys we have an economist with us :lol:
well friend, i agree. the american are already seeking for partnership ventures in various fields and this is all done to ease-off economic stress! the F35 project is a classic example to quote!

regards!

well as far as I am concerned about JSF is that it is a lollipop for the allies for financing the project the thought is that US will give only watered down JSFs to its partners.For US once they have it ready in production they can upgrade it to Raptor level cus they already have something better in their pocket I think you ve heard the news about UK complaining that Yankees are now providing them with the source codes of JSF computer program in order to modify the AC according to their need.Australia is hesitant for JSF now they are thinking about SH.Trust me US will gain 90% out of this venture and rest of world will gain only 10% furthermore JSFs will have to be brought to LM for maintainance so US will be the Gainer and the rest will be losers (Interms of outcome of Investments)
and yes sir I am a Financial Markets Analyst by profession and look into US EU UK AU and JP economies.

well as far as I am concerned about JSF is that it is a lollipop for the allies for financing the project the thought is that US will give only watered down JSFs to its partners.For US once they have it ready in production they can upgrade it to Raptor level cus they already have something better in their pocket I think you ve heard the news about UK complaining that Yankees are now providing them with the source codes of JSF computer program in order to modify the AC according to their need.Australia is hesitant for JSF now they are thinking about SH.Trust me US will gain 90% out of this venture and rest of world will gain only 10% furthermore JSFs will have to be brought to LM for maintainance so US will be the Gainer and the rest will be losers (Interms of outcome of Investments)
and yes sir I am a Financial Markets Analyst by profession and look into US EU UK AU and JP economies.
Take the US Navy E-3 Hawkeye for example. The US Navy decided to simplify logistics for this aircraft by eliminating the counter-rotating prop system. Now both props rotate in the same direction but require the pilot to apply counter rudder upon throttle changes. The US Navy decided that this is worth the cost savings throughout the supply chain, from warehouse to ship, by removing the additional gearing to make the other engine rotate its prop in the opposite direction.

Next is the decision to use the new F-18E/F Super Hornet for all carrier air operations, from fleet defense to air refueling to ECM. Even the Growler shares the basic airframe with the rest of the variants. Dedicated interceptors are fine but would require the ship to maintain separate logistics for interceptor, ground attack platform, etc...etc...This departure from past carrier complement was motivated by more than just budget demands but also from examinations of doctrines that include allies. The F-18 as an interceptor is not as good as the F-14 with its larger radar and longer endurance, but the loss of an F-18 as an interceptor will be compensated by transfering the mission to another F-18, whereas a Viking cannot replace an F-14 or vice versa. By having the carrier air wing composed mainly of a single platform that is sufficiently versatile in all aspects of carrier air operations, the fleet is actually more flexible, lethal and increased endurance in combat. The phrase 'Jack of all trades. Master of none.' actually misses the point that this 'jack-of-all-trades', the new F-18, actually raised the bar of all those trades.

Same idea for the F-35 that all our allies can fly and support. In time of need, a British F-35 pilot can replace his American counterpart with no familiarization requirements, other than how an American squadron conduct business, not the actual flying of the aircraft. I have dealt with 'tech reps' before and even if there is a requirement for Lockheed to be involved, their 'tech reps' can be just as mobile as an Army trooper and deployed anywhere to provide more indepth technical support than normal flightline maintenance. When I was in the USAF with the F-16, I could have worked on any allied F-16 if necessary. The F-35 may not carry as much ordnance as some of the European designs, but its very near F-22 low observability feature increases its lethality against high EM environments that could have made it costly for other aircrafts that are not so low observable.

this is exactly what i said! :agree:
you do not need to repaet the same thing in you own words!:lol:
anyhow this is exactly the case,
nice to hear that you are in economics stuff by profession!

regards!

if and when that time comes no one will have a triple AAA rating. it will cause a domino effect that collapses the economies of China, Russia, Japan, and Europe. There won't be many loans made period. Countries will be more concerned with keeping their populations in check from all the unemployment and the need to feed their families. The current economic world crisis is absolutely nothing compared to what can happen.

Another visually stunning China’s fifth-generation fighter plane. Nothing is impossible only unexpected!

the chines JXX is under development but not evolved into anything from which one can post pictures, nor any official pic about the desired shape have surfaced (as expected as chines do really know how to keep here projects secret)
however a russian scientis working on russian fifth generation project was quoted stating that chines project is way agead of russian programme, this have already been discussed and analizied!

regards!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom