What's new

FIFA World Cup 2022

For this cup, I'll cheer for the US my country, Iran as a neighbor of my native country, and England as it is home to the largest Pakistani diaspora in the western world

Absolutely amazing goals and performance by Saudi Arabia so far against one of the top 3 favourites (Argentina).

They are now leading 2-1 against freaking Argentina. Insane stuff. Will probably still lose but I expected them to lose by quite a few goals.

What a result this could be for KSA.

EDIT: They did it. Amazing. One of the biggest underdog stories in modern Word Cup history.

Last edited:
Mashallah, Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina 2-1! Amazing performance and some amazing Saudi Arabian goals.

Argentina's undefeated run of 35 games in a row (!) just ended.

One of the greatest underdog stories in modern World Cup history.

Saudi Arabia made the entire Arab world proud.

Massive amount of Saudi Arabian fans at the stadium too.

What a win!

Indeed. I didn't catch the whole match but saw the last 15 minutes of regulation + about 10 minutes of extended time because the Saudi goalie who played unbelievably well was so aggressive in the final minutes coming out and challenging all Argentina volleys in front of the goal and way out to the front of the box that he almost got caught a couple of times until he kneed one of his own players in the jaw who looked like he was down and out! That was violently scary they had to cart him off. Hopefully he's ok ISA.

What a great upset and amazing performance by KSA. Looks like Denmark vs Tunisia coming up.

Messi led Argentine lost against Saudia Arabia

:rofl: :rofl:

Watching the highlights and he had a few incredible wide open and close up opportunities just either couldn't put it in the back of the net or the Saudi goalie was unbelievably good and challenging all the plays very aggressively and not just sitting back. Great effort by KSA MashaAllah.

1669120239757.png

1669120254240.png

1669120274393.png

1669120295549.png

Watching the highlights and he had a few incredible wide open and close up opportunities just either couldn't put it in the back of the net or the Saudi goalie was unbelievably good and challenging all the plays very aggressively and not just sitting back. Great effort by KSA MashaAllah.

Saudi goal keeper turned into prime Buffon or Oliver Kahn somehow

Saudi goal keeper turned into prime Buffon or Oliver Kahn somehow

I actually think that he did not have a lot to see. I mean the only real 100% chance that Argentina missed was that poor/weak shot by that Argentina player shortly before the 90 minute mark, where he throw himself to his right and save a low/poor shot.

Argentina did surprisingly not create that much against a strong KSA defence.

Anyway I am curious how Tunisia will perform against Denmark.

Also what was that with that weak penalty that Argentina was awarded early in the game? How is that a penalty when Maguire against Iran yesterday was fouled in a similar way (even worse) but England did not get a penalty?

Also the extra time was at least 2-3 minutes more than what should have been awarded. A clear referee bias for Argentina (the big team), I felt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom