What's new

FIFA Brazil 2014 World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet's on Germany.

Reus is a big blow to them but they have a very diverse squad and can cope without him.

If not Germany, then one of the South American teams to win it.

Has some nice guy posted a live stream?-

Visa waived off for Pakistanis wanting to go to Brazil for World Cup.

Visa waived off for Pakistanis wanting to go to Brazil for World Cup.
I am really surprised over this decision...

I think it's limited to some Pakistanis having some sort of background within Football or something... but apparently it's claimed to be for all...

What is going to happen to agents... reaching Brazil is a destination for many agents who are smuggling people from Pakistan to Europe and America... I know somebody who came to UK via Brazil... lol

Thank You Aether

I think it's limited to some Pakistanis having some sort of background within Football or something... but apparently it's claimed to be for all...

What is going to happen to agents... reaching Brazil is a destination for many agents who are smuggling people from Pakistan to Europe and America... I know somebody who came to UK via Brazil... lol

I dont think they care how many Pakistani drown while getting illegally smuggled to amrika or europe-

I dont think they care how many Pakistani drown while getting illegally smuggled to amrika or europe-
Brazil is a good country, love that place for tourism...

The economy of Brazil is also respectable, BRICS starts from Brazil... so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Pakistanis go to Brazil and decides to stay there...

My second girl friend back in college days was from Brazil/Argentina

haaahahahahahaahha I can't wait to see the first match.... Just bought new Airtel HD connection because of FIFA....... I want to see Neymar's FIFA goals.....

India will win this fifa world cup :D

btw when its starting..i wish any latin country take this world cup.

LoL...... I wish Pakistan would get FIFA.....

Any how.. I already placed the bets with my friends...... Its Brazil or Argentina

Brazil is like us.. :sarcastic:

Brazil is like us.. :sarcastic:
You mean US (USA) or us (Pakistan)... Which city in Pakistan looks like this?

rio-de-janeiro-wallpaper-8-2014.jpg

Rio-de-Janeiro-6.jpg

Sao-Paulo-from-About-dot-com.jpg

1_aerial_photo_sao_paulo_brazil.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom