What's new

Featured FIA arrests US national for illegally entering Pakistan from Iran

the best punishment is return him to iran :D
According to the dawn story he flew to Iran last year and was trying to escape after his passport was confiscated due to a family dispute. An American or Israeli spy would have no problem escaping from Iran covertly. He is probably a civilian. Folks are gonna start blowing this out of proportion.

don't you have concession for muslim ummah ? no value for OIC ?

there is no shortage of spies in pakistan .
some are here
1623610518060.png

1623610382557.png

1623610395895.png

1623610417918.png

1623610433031.png

1623610449340.png

1623610482365.png

See that is your main problem. You assume too many things. Just because I try to balance my view doesn't mean I am pro or anti anything. You should also apply a balanced approach. Give credit where it is due and criticise when it is fair. I praise Iran just like I praise the Saudis when they deserve praise.

Balanced approach. You have no approach. It's called an indifferent approach. Like some journalists who try to 'balance'.
How can you give credit to Saudis. One of the richest Islamic countries in the world and get they did nothing for the protection of Muslims

How can you support Iran when they let Indian spies through to Pakistan. You got to be kidding with this 'balanced' approach BS

Balanced approach. You have no approach. It's called an indifferent approach. Like some journalists who try to 'balance'.
How can you give credit to Saudis. One of the richest Islamic countries in the world and get they did nothing for the protection of Muslims

How can you support Iran when they let Indian spies through to Pakistan. You got to be kidding with this 'balanced' approach BS

You didn't understand my point. Frankly despite years of presence on PDF some members here are unaware of my stance. That is disappointing. When you give credit to something or someone for one specific act or deed doesn't mean you agree with every policy. We should give credit where due and criticise when necessary. That is indeed having a balanced view.

I am one of the fiercest critics of Saudi inaction. I criticise all Arab nations for acting like cowards and not uniting for their own cause. Anyone who reads my posts on PDF knows my stance on each and every issue.

The same applies for Iran. I have always fiercely criticised Iranian actions against Pakistan. All you have to do is look at the history of my comments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom