What's new

Featured FIA arrests US national for illegally entering Pakistan from Iran

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Federal Investigation Agency’s (FIA) Anti-Human Trafficking Unit has arrested a US national for illegally entering Pakistan, a spokesperson for the agency said Saturday.

The spokesperson said that Sirous Esmailzadeh, an American-Iranian man, entered Pakistan from Iran without documents.

Esmailzadeh paid thousands of dollars to a smuggler to help him cross the Iranian border, he said.

He had been living at a five-star hotel in Karachi since June 8, according to the FIA’s spokesperson. The accused was also issued a one-year emergency passport by the American consulate in Karachi.

That is how the Americans operate. They use regional assets to infiltrate. The US consulates in Pakistan brazenly facilitate anti-state covert activity.

He had been living at a five-star hotel in Karachi since June 8, according to the FIA’s spokesperson.
The accused was also issued a one-year emergency passport by the American consulate in Karachi.

Pakistani law only applies in Karachi it seems.

He should have gone to Larkana or Badin.

I thought you believed Iran is some super hyper power who has total control on everything?

See that is your main problem. You assume too many things. Just because I try to balance my view doesn't mean I am pro or anti anything. You should also apply a balanced approach. Give credit where it is due and criticise when it is fair. I praise Iran just like I praise the Saudis when they deserve praise.

See that is your main problem. You assume too many things. Just because I try to balance my view doesn't mean I am pro or anti anything. You should also apply a balanced approach. Give credit where it is due and criticise when it is fair. I praise Iran just like I praise the Saudis when they deserve praise.

I want to criticize how one managed to get to Karachi and how alleged millions of USD got circulated in the system despite being told of successful money laundering counter measures?

I don't have to cry wolf in this thread now do i?

I want to criticize how one managed to get to Karachi and how alleged millions of USD got circulated in the system despite being told of successful money laundering counter measures?

I don't have to cry wolf in this thread now do i?

That is a valid question. Surely the Americans clearly played a pivotal role. Unfortunately in Pakistan we have too many soldouts. We are not Israel which is unquestionably loyal to its cause.

That is a valid question. Surely the Americans clearly played a pivotal role. Unfortunately in Pakistan we have too many soldouts. We are not Israel which is unquestionably loyal to its cause.

Is it a question or criticism?

Also did he just walk in through Patel markets set at the border?

Is it a question or criticism?

Also did he just walk in through Patel markets set at the border?

You placed a question mark in your previous post. That sounds like a question to me.

You placed a question mark in your previous post. That sounds like a question to me.

Yes. I have another one.

How did the guy avoid all the IEDs killing FC soldiers in Balochistan?

Most of the time government is telling the masses that illegal crossings only happen from Pakistani side mirroring what Iranians say.

'Imperial' Persian spy with a US passport. Someone is certainly trying to install another plastic imperial Shah on a comical fastasy suit by playing in minds of Persian Aryan imperial fantasy at the west of our border. In the East, there is already a Vedic empire rising in the fantasy world. We have to go very ruthless against these misadventures.

There is a good cover-up story, just like all spies have one. But that cover-up story has not escaped our attention, and this message to the CIA reflects our offensive policy towards the United States, unlike the opposite policy we followed in the past for the USA.

Back
Top Bottom