What's new

FIA arrests journalist Mohsin Baig

@$$**lE was pointing out gun towards the police and even beat one of the FIA officer before getting arrested.

How will patwaris like @muhammadhafeezmalik gonna justify this pmln lunatic ? Patwaris still trolls Faisal Vadwa over his gun incident during militant attack but here it was against police itself

View attachment 815869
View attachment 815871
Had a common man done such an act, he would have been shot in the head instantly. Journalists in Pakistan are now actually a blackmail mafia. They live in real life as arrogant waderas.

I will agree 100 with you if you add one more why ! And that is Why the establishment groomed supported and imposed an incompetent liar U turner morally down IK on us ,?

Allah Azawajal made IK PM of Pakistan, and no one can remove him without the permission of Allah Azawajal.

IK doesn't have Magic Wand to fix everything in 40 months. It will take 10 to 15 years to fix the economy and to create a sustainable economy with sustainable growth.

As our population is growing, we need to make sure we are producing enough goods to decrease imports and increase exports.

Since our economy is based on Agriculture, we need to make some fundamental changes.
  • Introduced technology in Agriculture field.
  • Educating farmers
  • Technology to increase Agriculture yield using modified seeds.
  • Process of storing the goods
  • Process of delivering the goods
  • From Wholesale to retailer.

Last edited:
Raid on Mohsin Baig's house is illegal: Sessions Court
Islamabad police should have registered an FIR against the illegal raiders, court said

This duffer government can not do a job cleanly.

What kinda fuckin joke is this. What does it matter, raid team kab aur kasy ponchi. How is it even relevant to warrant?

In US there are dedicated prosecutors assigned to different divisions of police depart. Officers on field doing surveillance or investigation can call and obtain warranty over the phone if operations is time sensitive. It’s call “pocket warrant”. Prosecuter type, have officer sworn it over the phone. Any other officer can than present it to judge on duty and judge signs it. There are judges that works night shift.

It’s does matter if warrant is sign by judge in Newyork and electronically sent and executed by officers in Texas 3000 miles away, in next hour. Warrant is a warrant.

Last edited:
@$$**lE was pointing out gun towards the police and even beat one of the FIA officer before getting arrested.

How will patwaris like @muhammadhafeezmalik gonna justify this pmln lunatic ? Patwaris still trolls Faisal Vadwa over his gun incident during militant attack but here it was against police itself

View attachment 815869
View attachment 815871

To be honest, if men in Shalwar Kamiz with pot-bellies and moustaches try to enter my house, and tried to force me in to a car with no number plate, while shoving weapons into my face, while not producing any warrants, I would have killed at least 5 men if I had my 9milly.

There is a proper procedure to undertake such activities, but it will take another few hundred years to reach that level of sophistication, if not thousands of years. Both, the journalist, and the senior FIA officer who conducted and planned the whole operation, are retarded clowns.

Last edited:
First off we need to stop labeling them as journalists. He asked for money and was denied.

He is the same as what was the name of that person (I forgot) who recently joined plmn. Ahsan Iqbal announced it.

Media died the day prostitutes became journalists.

He is the same as Qazi giving clean chits to criminals by taking London flats as bribes.

Anyways regarding media as well as judiciary there is a thorough need for ruthless purge.

I see a lot of people came out of closet , the same people who support and call people like goraya and mir beacons of freedom of expression exactly knowing what their intentions are, also isa as beacon of justice 😂😂
Go on read their posts regarding Mir, Goraya etc. 😂

People ranting about law needs to know that it is the so called journalists who consider themselves above the law and are working for whoever they are paid for by in the grab of journalism.

Last edited:
In USA or Europe , hitting a police man the police man can shot you in self defense

Seems like Pakistan's Police needs to toughen up

What kinda fuckin joke is this. What does it matter, raid team kab aur kasy ponchi. How is it even relevant to warrant?

In US there are dedicated prosecutors assigned to different divisions of police depart. Officers on field doing surveillance or investigation can call and obtain warranty over the phone if operations is time sensitive. It’s call “pocket warrant”. Prosecuter type, have officer sworn it over the phone. Any other officer can than present it to judge on duty and judge signs it. There are judges that works night shift.

It’s does matter if warrant is sign by judge in Newyork and electronically sent and executed by officers in Texas 3000 miles away, in next hour. Warrant is a warrant.

These "pocket warrant" if existed, would be for some terror related activities not for civil procedures, I am sure no one would be arrested in defamation cases.

He said plain clothes policemen raided his home. One he is grabbing is a uniform man.
He hold him hostage, pointed a gun on anoher's face and according to judge the charges against him are baseless.

Pakistan's justice system. :cheesy: :cheesy:

That man is not in uniform. Uniform of Capital Police or FIA is different.

These "pocket warrant" if existed, would be for some terror related activities not for civil procedures, I am sure no one would be arrested in defamation cases.
Nothing special, Part of daily police activity. Terror related warrant are usually “obtain” via secret courts. Which you can guess has almost no accountability.

Nothing special, Part of daily police activity. Terror related warrant are usually “obtain” via secret courts. Which you can guess has almost no accountability.

Can you share some incidents when a person was taken into custody in defamation case.

Can you share some incidents when a person was taken into custody in defamation case.
Idk about defamation, sound like civil matter, but idk Pakistani law. But assaulting a federal agent is very serious crime. Regardless if warrant were good or bad. He is caught on camera. If state let him lose than title “ Banana republic” wouldn’t be wrong.

The Prime Minister is personally offended. Another attack on judiciary!

And the favourite Minister suddenly wakes up after 3 years.

The Prime Minister is personally offended. Another attack on judiciary!

And the favourite Minister suddenly wakes up after 3 years.

These steps look like result of some very bad advice. Judiciary almost everywhere tend to react aggressively when such attempts are made from executive branch. And they have long institutional memory.

Back
Top Bottom