What's new

FIA arrests journalist Mohsin Baig

These steps look like result of some very bad advice. Judiciary almost everywhere tend to react aggressively when such attempts are made from executive branch. And they have long institutional memory.

Our government has a history of filing references against judges based on bad advice.

Lol, are you really going to pull out this clown? Tahir gora is a known indian tout… i believe i have already shared photos of him in India as well as at Israeli embassy in toronto

To be honest, if men in Shalwar Kamiz with pot-bellies and moustaches try to enter my house, and tried to force me in to a car with no number plate, while shoving weapons into my face, while not producing any warrants, I would have killed at least 5 men if I had my 9milly.

There is a proper procedure to undertake such activities, but it will take another few hundred years to reach that level of sophistication, if not thousands of years. Both, the journalist, and the senior FIA officer who conducted and planned the whole operation, are retarded clowns.
That is, if they evolve via random mutations and natural selection :lol:

But if they pour in a drop of nickel-the-catalyst, they could produce Banaspati-Ghee much quicker.

I mean borrow the SOPs etc. from those who have already invented the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom