What's new

Few words about this guy

I was among many of those people who supported IK during last general elections. It has been over a year that he has been running the country as premier, how do you rate his performance so far. Major achievements and failures so far.

zxLifsgg_400x400.jpg
Given the circumstances he is doing good particularly on the foreign policy front

If you watch all these movies of him, it will feel like nothing has changed in India.

From Boot Polish's portrayal of street children of Bombay to Shehar aur Sapnas depiction as to why there is a migration crisis in India with botched attempts at industrialisation.

It's perpetual state of coming just short of potential that is giving rise to the frustrated fascist modern man in India.

Just my 2 cents

Says alot about the level of PDF when a moderator thinks that it is IK who ruined the economy and not the people who drove our debt to highest ever percentage of GDP, trade deficit to $40b and current account deficit to $20b. Just a couple of days ago we learnt that the power sector was paid Rs.5000b in the last 13 years. In today's inflated dollar terms that means $30b, but in those days when dollar was alot cheaper and amount was closer to $50b, but sure it is IK who "ruined the economy"
Ah zaki a fine fellow firm believer of sajishein

Its not that lack of money is the issue
E.g a police officer in usa makes pennies but in pakistan he will have a house in dubai..
Corruption is everywhere..the difference is how the society looks at it..this is where the decline is happening..in the past one couldnt have imagine someone defending a corrupt person..now majority does it openely...such society is only surving because of blood scarifice given by the few

Like it or not we have no other political option left a part from him.
This is the saddest thing ever to happen to Pakistan, even greater than the loss of east Pakistan.

I am not talking about Imran Khan, but the lack of democratic process in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom