What's new

Few Questions for Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4rehan

Reaction score
i m REHAN AHMED n i m urduspeaking from Karachi .

n i don't believe in Cast . first of all i m MUSLIM and PAKISTANI too,
i love my religion and country n i can give my life for that. i have some Questions . for Pakistani People

1) what should be important for Pakistani Muslim

ISLAM or PAKISTAN

what will ur first choice

2) if Pakistan made for Islam so what we are doing ??

3) if we'll give our every thing for ISLAM then will ALLAH do bad for us i don't think so .. what'll ur answer?

4) for why our's elders gave there life for this country what there's plan?

i know my english is not good sorry abt that
<(_|_)| AKBAR

:pakistan:

:guns::sniper: :chilli::taz::devil:

MUST SEE From YOUTUBE................

<(_|_)| AKBAR

Last edited by a moderator:
what happen ?? hm................

do u ppl now we are not deferent then JEWS and CHRISTENS , when they were not agree with ALLAH's ORDERS they ware been changed the ALLAH's ORDERS what ALLAH gave them ........... and now wht are we doing ?????????????? don't u have answer/............... ??

do u ppl now we are not deferent then JEWS and CHRISTENS , when they were not agree that ALLAH's ORDERS they ware been changed the ALLAH's ORDERS what ALLAH gave them ........... and now wht are we doing ?????????????? don't have answer/............... ??

Rehan, chill out. You can't compare Islam and Pakistan like they are some opposing ideologies. We have to make Pakistan GOOD first. Something GOOD can't be against Islam right? We have to make Pakistanis decent, law abiding, moderate, kind, peaceful, educated, generous, honest, loyal, determined, brave, etc. Being all that kind be against Islam right?

There is no Islam first, second or third question. The slogan, Sabse pehle Pakistan is not vis-a-vis Islam, but it is a wake up call to your common sense, your better judgment. When we say Sabse pehle Pakistan we need to ask ourselves, Is Pakistan going to be the first in simply being Good? Are we putting the condition of Pakistan being Good First above everything else? Can you put Islam before Pakistan and try to make things bad?

These are comparable things in this manner only, but Pakistan and Islam are not compete-able things in any regard. One is a faith and one is an idea inspired by... Amongst other things, by faith.

do u ppl now we are not deferent then JEWS and CHRISTENS , when they were not agree that ALLAH's ORDERS they ware been changed the ALLAH's ORDERS what ALLAH gave them ........... and now wht are we doing ?????????????? don't have answer/............... ??

Which of allahs orders are you talking about?

Islam and Pakistan are one and the same thing. Pakistan was made for Islam, on the name of Islam.
Talking first or second and comparing both of these would not be termed as a sane argument.

Pakistan ka matlab kaya Lailaha IllAllah!!!!

Rehan, chill out. You can't compare Islam and Pakistan like they are some opposing ideologies. We have to make Pakistan GOOD first. Something GOOD can't be against Islam right? We have to make Pakistanis decent, law abiding, moderate, kind, peaceful, educated, generous, honest, loyal, determined, brave, etc. Being all that kind be against Islam right?

There is no Islam first, second or third question. The slogan, Sabse pehle Pakistan is not vis-a-vis Islam, but it is a wake up call to your common sense, your better judgment. When we say Sabse pehle Pakistan we need to ask ourselves, Is Pakistan going to be the first in simply being Good? Are we putting the condition of Pakistan being Good First above everything else? Can you put Islam before Pakistan and try to make things bad?

These are comparable things in this manner only, but Pakistan and Islam are not compete-able things in any regard. One is a faith and one is an idea inspired by... Amongst other things, by faith.

i think we cant make any thing, <(_|_)| makes every thing , good or bed ,
it's <(_|_)|'s choice bro.....

do u know what ever u and me wants to do abt our country ....

hoga wohi ju RAB rahe ga

have u read SURAH-E-FEEL ???????????

if u believe in <(_|_)| and u r agree that <(_|_)| can every thing so do those things what <(_|_)| order to us...
some thing in urdu what i cant tell in english coz of my poor english

<(_|_)| ne hum ko behtreen QUM kaha hia HAZRAT MUHAMMAD(S.A) ki QUM ko q ke ALLAH KURAN main farmata hai ke

tum main esi ak esi jamat honi cheye ju khud bhi achai kare aur logon ko achai ki taraf bulai aur burahi se khud bhi bache aur dosroon ko bhi roke. aur yeh log falah pane wale hian .........

we are doing ????

ager koi burai kar ta hia tu log us burai ko HANS HANS kar ak dosry ko bata te hian..... kiya hum ak dosry ko rokte hian ?????

HAZRAT (S.A) said:
ak esa waqt aye ja ga log gunha karenge aur dosron ko fakhar se bataya karen ge.............

m i wrong ???????

<(_|_)| Akbar

Which of allahs orders are you talking about?

QURAN is full for order of ALLAH bro...

Exp:

main ne yeh QURAN main khud suna hai refrence bhi inshaALLAH dedonga.

in QURAN
aur unhone(jews) ne kaha ke hm wahan (EGYPT) hargiz na jainge k jab tak wo(FEROON) wahan mujood hian bass tum(MUSA) aur tumhara khuda jao aur wahan lado hm yahan bethe hian........ ALLAH ne un ke amalon ke sabab un par (EGYPT) haram kar diya aur wo sehraon main bhatak te rahe.

////////////////

and abt us read QURAN..
there is lot of ORDERS

<(_|_)| AKBAR

i m REHAN AHMED n i m urduspeaking from Karachi .

n i don't believe in Cast . first of all i m MUSLIM and PAKISTANI too,
i love my religion and country n i can give my life for that. i have some Questions . for Pakistani People

1) what should be important for Pakistani Muslim

ISLAM or PAKISTAN

what will ur first choice

2) if Pakistan made for Islam so what we are doing ??

3) if we'll give our every thing for ISLAM then will ALLAH do bad for us i don't think so .. what'll ur answer?

4) for why our's elders gave there life for this country what there's plan?

i know my english is not good sorry abt that
<(_|_)| AKBAR

:guns::sniper: :chilli::taz::devil:

This is were ideology of separation of church and state is key, Where person is asking a questioning between country and his religion. Patriotism and ones personal religion is a two separate issue, the only time this issue comes to play is there is religious apartide or percecution of ones religion. Interestingly enough neither is happening in Pakistan, yet a question is asked. Clearly, in a secular society of Pakistan the word "Islamic Republic" should be removed, and should be only "Republic of Pakistan."

Islam and Pakistan are one and the same thing. Pakistan was made for Islam, on the name of Islam.
Talking first or second and comparing both of these would not be termed as a sane argument.

Pakistan ka matlab kaya Lailaha IllAllah!!!!

ask ur self

PAKISTAN is doing work for ISLAM

4get every one ask ur self bro.........

<(_|_)| AKBAR

This is were ideology of separation of church and state is key, Where person is asking a questioning between country and his religion. Patriotism and ones personal religion is a two separate issue, the only time this issue comes to play is there is religious apartide or percecution of ones religion. Interestingly enough neither is happening in Pakistan, yet a question is asked. Clearly, in a secular society of Pakistan the word "Islamic Republic" should be removed, and should be only "Republic of Pakistan."

WHO ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ??????????? :what: ???

did ask to u ????????????????

don't enter fare in pakistani's TOPIC :hitwall:

<(_|_)| AKBAR

QURAN is full for order of ALLAH bro...

Exp:

main ne yeh QURAN main khud suna hai refrence bhi inshaALLAH dedonga.

in QURAN
aur unhone(jews) ne kaha ke hm wahan (EGYPT) hargiz na jainge k jab tak wo(FEROON) wahan mujood hian bass tum(MUSA) aur tumhara khuda jao aur wahan lado hm yahan bethe hian........ ALLAH ne un ke amalon ke sabab un par (EGYPT) haram kar diya aur wo sehraon main bhatak te rahe.

////////////////

and abt us read QURAN..
there is lot of ORDERS

<(_|_)| AKBAR

Bro..... my urdu is the worst in the world,could you keep it english otherwise i wont understand 50% of what you saying.

What is your exact point.....you want all of us to grow beards or do you want a welfare system based on islamic principles ect .....what is your main point.

WHO ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ??????????? :what: ???

did ask to u ????????????????

don't enter fare in pakistani's TOPIC :hitwall:

<(_|_)| AKBAR

The great!! the magnificent!! the benevolent!! Mr. jeypore:lol::cool:

Bro..... my urdu is the worst in the world,could you keep it english otherwise i wont understand 50% of what you saying.

What is your exact point.....you want all of us to grow beards or do you want a welfare system based on islamic principles ect .....what is your main point.

there was a WORD of QURAN ..

and the point : give ur every thing for ALLAH and ALLAH will give u every thing what u want but do those thing what ALLAH want

<(_|_)| AKBAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom