What's new

Feudal Terrorism: Who Will Stand Up Against Shahzaib's Murderes ?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/STgnzxRUG7c?wmode=opaque[/video]

Sikandar Jetoi apni gandi ulaad shahrukh Jetoi ko bachatay howe... jesa khud hoga waisa hi iska beta...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/STgnzxRUG7c?wmode=opaque[/video]

Sikandar Jetoi apni gandi ulaad shahrukh Jetoi ko bachatay howe... jesa khud hoga waisa hi iska beta...

Good spotting....

now remember this lesson; this disease of the blood is called Feudalism.

To make sure this disease never appears again, every one infected by it MUST be killed.

Mr Karachiite,i am Karachiiate too and Sindhi and let me remind you that Karachi is also in Sindh province.Killing of Shahzeb
is very unfortunate but what about that British joker Altaf hussain who killed thousands of Karachiite in cold blood,why dont you raise your voice against him.It was these Sindhis who welcomed your parents in Sindh in 1947.

Good spotting....

To make sure this disease never appears again, every one infected by it MUST be killed.

Yes, yes , yes !!

people should start doing this, kill them all !!

Good spotting....

Yes Yes Yes, hang Siraj Talpur and Shahrukh Jetoi,.. and his father Sikandar Jetoi and all of his kind...

sikandar jetoi jese ****** waderay mein nay sirf ptv kay dramao mein dekh thay... he was a ditto copy...

salay sikandar jetoi nay aik bar bhi yeh nahi kaha k uskay baitay nay katal nai kiya... he was justifying the act all the time... haramzada wadera, lanti maa ki ullaad !!

Yes Yes Yes, hang Siraj Talpur and Shahrukh Jetoi,.. and his father Sikandar Jetoi and all of his kind...

sikandar jetoi jese ****** waderay mein nay sirf ptv kay dramao mein dekh thay... he was a ditto copy...

salay sikandar jetoi nay aik bar bhi yeh nahi kaha k uskay baitay nay katal nai kiya... he was justifying the act all the time... haramzada wadera, lanti maa ki ullaad !!

Swearing is of no use !

Get your political party to back this up, to get it's supporters and sit outside the Sindh Governer's and the National assembly in Islamabad.

don't leave the place until the seige suffocates them,

BESEIGE them for as long as it takes. Don't swear, don't talk, no weapons , no violance.

Beseige them, till they suffocate.

Looking now at Pakistan , i feel maybe ending feudalism after Independence was the best thing that happened . These rich leeches would have sucked our blood dry and at the end of the day money talks . They have both money and influence which they will not wanna loose but once they loose it they will run with their tails between their legs to some western country where they have been shipping money and buying properties for decades .

Swearing is of no use !

Get your political party to back this up, to get it's supporters and sit outside the Sindh Governer's and the National assembly in Islamabad.

don't leave the place until the seige suffocates them,

BESEIGE them for as long as it takes. Don't swear, don't talk, no weapons , no violance.

Beseige them, till they suffocate.

PTI, PMLN atleast that I know are propagating the issue to keep it alive,

just news in : that the rat shahrukh jetoi 's host @ Quetta was arrested, he was trying to escape to Iran through road, but due to some firing incident the border was sealed, and he couldnt escape...

I wish now that he is hunted down but not alive !! example needs to be set out of the dead body of their own son shahrukh Jetoi to fight this feudalism monster !!

you gave the best idea though, I was saying the same to @Cherokee that I wish Pakistani youth learn this from Indian youth, it has got nothing to do with the any political party, it is our cause !!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader . Never let any political party hijack youth movement . It happened in Iran and Egypt and look at the result . Politicians love to surf on emotions of people . never let anyone do that our situation will go bad to worse .

@Leader . Never let any political party hijack youth movement . It happened in Iran and Egypt and look at the result . Politicians love to surf on emotions of people . never let anyone do that our situation will go bad to worse .

I very well understand this, that is why I didnt post anything that my party PTI is doing for this cause, as to me this cause is beyond political affiliations... it is common man's cause for their rights, we the people are in this together !!

has done a lot to stop corruption and is doing a lot
I've asked you once already, I'll ask again: like what?

Who has he sent down? Which bigwig has gone down having dabbled in corruption, tax evasion or whatever? Rather than throw insults (which is what those without an answer do), please enlighten me as to what the glorious Chief Justice has done?

I'd love to know so I can have faith that justice will be served here.

Mr Karachiite,i am Karachiiate too and Sindhi and let me remind you that Karachi is also in Sindh province.Killing of Shahzeb
is very unfortunate but what about that British joker Altaf hussain who killed thousands of Karachiite in cold blood,why dont you raise your voice against him.It was these Sindhis who welcomed your parents in Sindh in 1947.

I could answer all your questions right now but that would derail the thread and that is what you want. You want to make this an MQM bashing thread because then people will forget about the reality of your feudal scums.
And as for welcoming Muhajirs in Sindh in 1947, we were welcomed because we had money, excellent education and good status. And even then we were subject to discrimination and persecution. So don't flatter yourself too much.

The only people powerful enough to stand up against the Feudal lords are the government.... Which is headed by the PPP.... Which is a party of feudal lords :blink:

I've asked you once already, I'll ask again: like what?

Who has he sent down? Which bigwig has gone down having dabbled in corruption, tax evasion or whatever? Rather than throw insults (which is what those without an answer do), please enlighten me as to what the glorious Chief Justice has done?

I'd love to know so I can have faith that justice will be served here.
Sir the laws he has he has done a lot caught lot of corrupt people gave justice to lot of poor victims like rape and victims of murder he took out Gillani and others took notice of missing persons and others

Back
Top Bottom