What's new

Fence In snow on Pakistan/Afghanistan Border.

It won't be long my friend, until those hordes work for us. ;)
As slaves????
No thanks! !!

You got me wrong brother. I am all for fencing and deporting illegal refugees to reduce crime and terrorism. Good job by the Pakistani army.

I am taking a long look at the situation.

After all weren’t our noble heroes like Mahmud Ghaznavi, Muhammad Ghori, etc. also commanding said hordes.

I’m optimistic for the future of Afghanistan and Pakistan ties.
Those hordes became part of Pakistan and Bharat after a great period of tumult.
The current hordes ain't the same plus not everything our hero's did was good.

Optimism is good but only when NATO leaves and Afghanistan accepts the Durand Khan border and all illegal Afghans are repatriated. Not before this.

Amazing view …………….. Great work ………….. Well done Guys ………….. Respect for builders ....... All the best for remaining KMs of fencing

DuX-iwBWwAILCjd.jpg

As per ispr..
800kms out of 1200 kms of fencing is complete...
Edit... Just realized it has been posted above as well.

We Must fence on the other sides of slopes on those mountains. Heights must belong to Pakistani sides. All of them. We need better tactical positioning.

Those peaks and ridge-lines are the border itself. You can't annex another's area just like that.

On LoC we are facing Indian pressure simply because mountains tops belong to Indians on majority of mountains.

No they don't. Both are present on mountain tops opposite each other while the LOC runs in between, usually at the base of the valley.

And why is there no need for fence between gb and Afghanistan?

Firstly, because the mountains there are a lot more difficult to cross. Want an even more honest answer? Even if they do manage to cross over they won't find any refuge on the other side, no place to hide or any support base. India faces the same problem across the LOC.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom