What's new

Fence In snow on Pakistan/Afghanistan Border.

It won't be long my friend, until those hordes work for us. ;)

The hordes of chaos are friends of none. They do what their masters willeth them doing.
And the ones who stand with you are already at war with the hordes in their homeland.

See the difference, don't be a victim of disinformation and propaganda...

The hordes of chaos are friends of none. They do what their masters willeth them doing.
And the ones who stand with you are already at war with the hordes in their homeland.

See the difference, don't be a victim of disinformation and propaganda...

You got me wrong brother. I am all for fencing and deporting illegal refugees to reduce crime and terrorism. Good job by the Pakistani army.

I am taking a long look at the situation.

After all weren’t our noble heroes like Mahmud Ghaznavi, Muhammad Ghori, etc. also commanding said hordes.

I’m optimistic for the future of Afghanistan and Pakistan ties.

You got me wrong brother. I am all for fencing and deporting illegal refugees to reduce crime and terrorism. Good job by the Pakistani army.

I am taking a long look at the situation.

After all weren’t our noble heroes like Mahmud Ghaznavi, Muhammad Ghori, etc. also commanding said hordes.

I’m optimistic for the future of Afghanistan and Pakistan ties.

No mate, the hordes are not the Taliban or the Afghans in general. They are corrupted for sure but they are the lesser problem.

Your main problem is the Afghans who are controlled by the Israelis and indians. They are the hordes. Call them Paksitan taliban, NDS, whatever.
And remember, afghans and in particular the Taliban in there are also fighting a war against the same hordes...

No mate, the hordes are not the Taliban or the Afghans in general. They are corrupted for sure but they are the lesser problem.

Your main problem is the Afghans who are controlled by the Israelis and indians. They are the hordes. Call them Paksitan taliban, NDS, whatever.
And remember, afghans and in particular the Taliban in there are also fighting a war against the same hordes...

Yes, we are saying the same thing basically. I agree 100%

IMG_20181213_172604.jpg
IMG_20181213_172559.jpg
IMG_20181213_172556.jpg

I’m optimistic for the future of Afghanistan and Pakistan ties.[/QUOTE]

As long as they most of them go back and they stop getting green passports to do their "adventures" in Turkey, and Europe plus causing internal problems in Pakistan good ties can start also they need to cut it with the Pastunistan or whatever sepratist crap envison also a rewrite of their history is needed so their Youth wont become Anti-Pakistan fanatics

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom