What's new

Females in Pakistan Rangers

not quite he is surgeon general of pakistan and a corps commander, so he has some say in running the institution. But as someone else said, army is still not ready for that kind of role for females.
well they could have at least made them Major Generals, its not like they are gonna surrender to anyone or start crying,
they will also get quite mature when the reach the age of General, and they have almost the same training as males you know?

well they could have at least made them Major Generals, its not like they are gonna surrender to anyone or start crying,
they will also get quite mature when the reach the age of General, and they have almost the same training as males you know?

we had 2 star female officers in the past, last one was i guess Shahida badshah from AMC.

The first female pilot of Pakistan Zofia Turowics
zofia_turowicz_foto.jpg

It is definitely a good move.

The First one was Major-GeneralShahida Malik HI(M), SI(M), SJ), is a retired and high-ranking two-star general officer and a former deputy commander (Surgeon-General) of the Pakistan Army Medical Corps.
Why didn,t they promote her as a 3 star general was is due to the fact that she is a woman?

There should be all an female unit in the army or something who's sole purpose is to track violent crimes against women and hunt the perpetrators. In our heavily misogynist society, violence against women is overtly encouraged under the false guise of religion and tradition, thus allowing the perpetrators to be let off the hook by the police etc.

There should be all an female unit in the army or something who's sole purpose is to track violent crimes against women and hunt the perpetrators. In our heavily misogynist society, violence against women is overtly encouraged under the false guise of religion and tradition, thus allowing the perpetrators to be let off the hook by the police etc.
the army doesnt get involved in these type of domestic issues
there should be a woman only special force for this
because may the victims will be more comfortable talking to women
and another thing this violence should not by publicized, until the criminals are caught and dealt with, as most women drop the charges for fear of being made public.

the army doesnt get involved in these type of domestic issues
there should be a woman only special force for this
because may the victims will be more comfortable talking to women
and another thing this violence should not by publicized, until the criminals are caught and dealt with, as most women drop the charges for fear of being made public.

Yes, I agree about not dragging the army in to this. All female department of internal security perhaps? I am sick of reading all the crimes that have been committed against women in Pakistan and the lack of perpetrators that have been brought to justice.

Yes, I agree about not dragging the army in to this. All female department of internal security perhaps? I am sick of reading all the crimes that have been committed against women in Pakistan and the lack of perpetrators that have been brought to justice.
what suprises me is that in the crimes against women, the culprit is most often not the point of insult but the poor victim, that is why the media should make it an issue until the culprit is dealth with, its just like Islam says
"Gunah Nashr na karo, lekin us ki saza nashr karo"

what suprises me is that in the crimes against women, the culprit is most often not the point of insult but the poor victim, that is why the media should make it an issue until the culprit is dealth with, its just like Islam says
"Gunah Nashr na karo, lekin us ki saza nashr karo"

Our media is highly immature and full of crooks looking to make a quick buck. That's what journalism is about these days, they don't really give a Sh$t about the victims.

In my view, prevention of crime depends on the society's willingness to publicly condemn the criminals to a reasonable punishment. As long as crimes go unpunished, people will feel no fear when committing them.

Our media is highly immature and full of crooks looking to make a quick buck. That's what journalism is about these days, they don't really give a Sh$t about the victims.

In my view, prevention of crime depends on the society's willingness to publicly condemn the criminals to a reasonable punishment. As long as crimes go unpunished, people will feel no fear when committing them.
well our culture and socity still dont see woman as an equal even though Islam has declared her so, but on the bright side things are getting better but slowly

yes i know, but why didnt more females get to 2 star this year?

sir with due respect, but i am not a person sitting in GHQ promotion board. I guess there would not be a suitable female candidate for a two star from AMC, because the selection at this level is very very stringent, and i would say the lucky ones make it through.

Peace.

is there any difference between ISSB of Ladies Cadet Course(Army Education Core) and normal ISSB?

Back
Top Bottom