What's new

Female suicide bomber enters Punjab: NCMC

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: National Crisis Management Cell (NCMC) has disclosed in a circular that a female suicide bomber has entered the limits of Punjab province, citing information gathered by intelligence agencies.

The Cell further disclosed that the female bomber has been identified as Nazia daughter of Muhammad. She traveled from Bhabra, Bajore Agency to Punjab and carrying a fake National Identity Card bearing a name Salma, it said.

The circular has directed Home Secretary Punjab, IG Police and Director General Punjab Rangers to adopt adequate security measures to pre-empt any eventuality.

The copy of the circular has been dispatched to the President, Prime Minister, Defence Minister and heads of intelligence agencies.

Female suicide bomber enters Punjab: NCMC - thenews.com.pk

Message to the Sharif brothers - you play ball, or else, bad things happen to bad beople

LAHORE: National Crisis Management Cell (NCMC) has disclosed in a circular that a female suicide bomber has entered the limits of Punjab province, citing information gathered by intelligence agencies.

The Cell further disclosed that the female bomber has been identified as Nazia daughter of Muhammad. She traveled from Bhabra, Bajore Agency to Punjab and carrying a fake National Identity Card bearing a name Salma, it said.

The circular has directed Home Secretary Punjab, IG Police and Director General Punjab Rangers to adopt adequate security measures to pre-empt any eventuality.

The copy of the circular has been dispatched to the President, Prime Minister, Defence Minister and heads of intelligence agencies.

Female suicide bomber enters Punjab: NCMC - thenews.com.pk

There have been attacks by females before and we must be careful and ensure fool-proof security for the people. I believe the one in Timergara or some part of lower dir was conducted by a female terrorist suicide bomber, we should deal with this threat and ensure she does not come to Lahore.
@muse what are you hinting at? That LEJ was involved due to Punjabs decision to act against them (which still hasn't happened). Do you have proof LEJ was involved?

Last edited by a moderator:
These kind of warnings issued by Govts are vague & all encompassing. There is little that ppl dont already know.

Its like issuing a warning that there will be a traffic accident on the GT road over the next 2-3 days.

It would be naive to believe suicide bombers dont already exist in the region or cannot be ' created' at will. To say that there might be a terror strike in xyz province soon means nothing. This even a lay man could predict based on experience & the political situation .

What one expects Intel agencies to do is to have infiltrated terror outfits so completely that they can nab them prior to the strike. If they already have then there is no need to make such suggestions.

Unless if it meant for Political purposes or as a publicity act.

As you are aware the elder Sharif and jis PML-N have been "chosen" by the TTP as negotiators and the elder Sharif has tried to have it both ways, a clearer response may now have to be forced upon the would be Amir ul Momineen

There have been attacks by females before and we must be careful and ensure fool-proof security for the people. I believe the one in Timergara or some part of lower dir was conducted by a female terrorist suicide bomber, we should deal with this threat and ensure she does not come to Lahore.
@muse what are you hinting at? That LEJ was involved due to Punjabs decision to act against them (which still hasn't happened). Do you have proof LEJ was involved?

There was NO suicide attack by females or any female in Pakistan.

even the incident reported were something else where the women were the victims not culprits.

and what action against LEJ? this is a joke which Mr. Rehman Malik passes on the responsibility to Punjab and Punjab shifts it back to center.

As you are aware the elder Sharif and jis PML-N have been "chosen" by the TTP as negotiators and the elder Sharif has tried to have it both ways, a clearer response may now have to be forced upon the would be Amir ul Momineen

I thought you were hinting at the nexus between PMLN and LEJ. But yes I am indeed aware and in my research I have come up with evidence of secret talks between the Taliban and PMLN too. Apparently PMLN does not want attacks in the Punjab as they destroy their reputation. Do you remember the speech where Shahbaz Sharif says do anything but do not launch attacks on the Punjab to the Taliban?

PMLN is the largest supporter of the Taliban. Then comes the PPPP which is the supporter of anti liberal policies. Mian Mithoo, the man involved in the rinkle Kumari case was a PPP thug. The office of minorities minister has been vacant for so long and only now they found a successor even though there are rumours that the minorities ministry is to be merged with another.

So each party has actively supported the militants in some way. PMLN I have always known about. There are pictures of Rana Sanaullah with Ludhianvi of the SSP.

But this dents the PPP's liberal credentials particularly. I wrote this rant recently over it:

Pakistan Peoples Party trying to appease Islamists

It is quite clear that during its term in power the PPPP has severely dented its liberal credentials. From the death of Salman Taseer, the cold shoulder to his kidnapped son and the kidnapping of Rinkle Kumari in which a People's Party member played a central role it has been made clear more than once that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's sons always remain his sons. There can be no change in their mentality.

Years ago Nationalists were crushed by the first Bhutto autocracy for their rightful opposition to the 1971 war and support for a peaceful resolution to ensure there was no division. That was the time when even Non-Muslims were banned from drinking and for the first time in Pakistani history Ahmedis were declared Kaffirs and became the focus of the state machineries sanctimonious fury and iconoclastic campaigns. Mir Zafarullah Khan and Abdus Salaam's sacrifices for Pakistan were swept under the rug.

Today a similar situation arises. The minority affairs ministry is being merged with the ministry of religious affairs and most of the staff is being fired. This is an example of how liberal the Peoples Party actually is.

Shahbaz Bhatti died for Pakistani liberalism but Zardari League is more than willing to stomp on the grave of Shahbaz Bhatti as they already have on Salman Taseer before. These moves must be protested by activists but every rights worker sympathizes with the PPPP. This includes Asma Jehangir, Abdul Nishapuri and other stalwarts with a high numbers of followers.

The People's Party has also decided to name Sindh Sind in an attempt to Arabize Pakistan. Pakistan must resist PPPP efforts to turn it into a theocracy as Jinnah opposed this. It was not Zia who laid the foundational step in Islamicizing Pakistan but it was Bhutto who was later hanged at Zia's hands. Today every Islamist lies dead as if punished by Allah himself.

The Peoples Party is alienating its liberal base gradually and with it, it is hoped will come their downfall.

Pakistan Peoples Party trying to appease Islamists

In the book the future of Pakistan Christine Fair argues that the PPP and PMLN both have supported sectarian militant groups. Her exact qoute copied from the book:

Both the PPP and the PML-N have supported the ****** groups operating in a variety of theaters. The purportedly secularly inclined PPP has even allied with groups such as the LEJ and SSP

Message to the Sharif brothers - you play ball, or else, bad things happen to bad beople

Sharif brothers lives in fort, it's mango man who have to pay the price.

So, You also consider that Lahore is Punjab and people outside of Lahore doesn't matter?

But this dents the PPP's liberal credentials particularly. I wrote this rant recently over it:

In the book the future of Pakistan Christine Fair argues that the PPP and PMLN both have supported sectarian militant groups. Her exact qoute copied from the book:

Both the PPP and the PML-N have supported the ****** groups operating in a variety of theaters. The purportedly secularly inclined PPP has even allied with groups such as the LEJ and SSP

PPP had been supporting TNFJ a shia group backed by Iran.

I am a researcher on the war and terror so I know there have been several bombings by females:

Former JI chief Qazi Hussain escapes suicide attack in Mohmand | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

You are reseacher and i am on ground here i can give you the exact count how a female was killed by forces out of fear by throwing grenade at her suspecting she was going to explod and how she was portryaed as one but she was NOT it was cleared later

Sharif brothers lives in fort, it's mango man who have to pay the price.

So, You also consider that Lahore is Punjab and people outside of Lahore doesn't matter?

Poor choice of words. I meant to say she should be arrested.

Back
Top Bottom