What's new

Pakistan | Counterterrorism funds spent on 'luxury gifts' - Report.

This thread proves yet another point which IK is raising since ages. These aids are not useful for common people of this country, its purpose is to fill pockets of ruling elites to keep them busy licking american shoes and continue killing their own people in one way or another..

Very constructive and narrow minded thinking!

Very disappointed! Why look at it from only 1 point of view? I used to think you were smarter than that! Seriously what is wrong with everybody now a days...Bus dhonay ko paray hain ....

@batmannow Read this slowly

I dont get which twisted mindset would read that as Khan supporter? Ever utilized what is known as thinking?

Kisko theek hoa?

Who told them ...who is the them?

to give in secret? Secret mein kiyun funding di gi? Kisko di gi? Jisko di gi unko theek kub kahay jata hai jub kay yeh khullum khulla ghalat hai?

Galti donoun ki hai...Jisnay di "chupa chupa ker" and jisnay li chup chup ker and aysi kharchi ki!

Seriously? Anger and hatred can really turn you blind!
being smarter doesnt meant to be, ignorant in a society which massivly bassed on the the population which thinks after doing what ever wrong they could?
but as its astonishing the fact is , tht so called noblest of our politicians , were found begging funds in USA & UK, even to run thier angels political party in pakistan?
but if some one is supporting pakistan, in his silent ways, for any of thier reasons , we should appericiate thier support, & use it in constructive way?
but only critisizing the supportive arm, will cut us down empty hands in our fight against, the worst of the beasts called TTp?
all this & that, critics of USA or the westrn world often been found sipping free wine in the royal, dinners in UK?
i mean, they made up of tht?
hence i respect your oppinions?

Finally money well spent! Counter terror funds are useless for us.
This thread proves yet another point which IK is raising since ages. These aids are not useful for common people of this country, its purpose is to fill pockets of ruling elites to keep them busy licking american shoes and continue killing their own people in one way or another..
sory, but plz stop reffering you liked politician every where around?
i guss he needs to stop his dinner donations in the western world frist?
in whole, i think damocrazy has falied to its core in pakistan, & irs destructive for the country ?
secret funds been given & used all over the world, & its not the sin to do that?
problem is, when you support a system made for cheat & loots, no one can remain uneffected of it?
IMRAN KHAN has no political, experince?
all what he has is just his noble ideas, i think?
& thts not enough, even to admin his own life?
even his own broken marrige?
hence he is, too young for the whole nation?

being smarter doesnt meant to be, ignorant in a society which massivly bassed on the the population which thinks after doing what ever wrong they could?
Smart is not he who baat marta hai ya he who lives on "assumption" I take everything anyone says and then analyze it....Not pass assumptions...But I do point number one....take what they say you didnt even read what he said and jumped to Khan this and that :unsure:

but as its astonishing the fact is , tht so called noblest of our politicians , were found begging funds in USA & UK, even to run thier angels political party in pakistan?
Politicians are the least noble people on the planet! If you call them "noble" then Edhi is an angel not even human!

but if some one is supporting pakistan, in his silent ways, for any of thier reasons , we should appericiate thier support, & use it in constructive way?
I agree with this but that does not give the person to become blind to other people and words...
but only critisizing the supportive arm, will cut us down empty hands in our fight against, the worst of the beasts called TTp?
all this & that, critics of USA or the westrn world often been found sipping free wine in the royal, dinners in UK?
i mean, they made up of tht?
hence i respect your oppinions?
Sorry, I ddint get this part...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom