India
From the video
She's From Netherlands and she has travelled for

• 2 months in 2015
  • 2 months in 2016
  • 4 months in 2017
  • Present
In all over India

She has nearly 800 days worth of vlogs of India on her stay . It's really interesting .

I know there are dozens of foreign veloggers in India regularly uploading on youtube , but most are usually on tourist destinations like Goa or hill stations . But her videos are really interesting , she's been to more places in India than myself and lived there.

I had never been to Kolkata , her videos make me feel like i was there. Irony is i searched for a better one all were foreigners or some hindi bois

We need more indian English vlogers , its such a untapped potential for a yt channel

Just like all pakistanis are taken as terrorists and extremists .
Media has the power to give a certain kind of message to all over the globe in a short span of time.
Reality though is different good and bad exist everywhere.

Except Pakistan's terror news is American centric due to Afghanistan , while India is the 7 th largest country in the world , many parts of India are more developed to Latin & Baltic counties , yet the media paints India as a countries age lawless jungle.

It's like saying China is less developed than Nepal by showing pics of Tibet

Except Pakistan's terror news is American centric due to Afghanistan , while India is the 7 th largest country in the world , many parts of India are more developed to Latin & Baltic counties , yet the media paints India as a countries age lawless jungle.

Oh, just like Tibet per capita GDP is 3 times of India. But 400 million India illiterates still believe that India is a superpower.

World_map_of_countries_by_literacy_rate.svg.png

Pakistan on average is better than India. Sorry to break your dreams but if you average out the statistics, Pakistanis live a way better life than you guys in India.

This fact manifests itself in our middle class population.

Pakistan on average is better than India.

That's your delusion , places like Bangalore, pune, Hyderabad, makes Islamabad look like Zimbabwe.

Sorry to break your dreams but if you average out the statistics, Pakistanis live a way better life than you guys in India.

Then you are cherry picking statistics

You need to understand the fantasy of 400 million illiterates.
Irony when Pakistan is the most illiterate country in south asia.
main-qimg-12695a9af1dfeb1bd35e8ae94772247d

Keep cheerleading :enjoy:

Obviously exaggerated stuff about rapes, i agree, all those female tourists who got raped, were raped by their ownselves, they were self raped not by any indian man.

Any Chinese official (president, prime minister, State Councilor...)
Any Chinese media (Xinhua, global times.)
Any Chinese people (ask PDF Chinese members.)

They claim that China is a superpower?? :disagree:
I don't read Chinese news , which itself is state propaganda . I can providev plenty for Pakistan

I follow her vlogs, her name is Evana and she is from the former Yogaslovakia now settled in Netherlands. Her first trip to India was to learn yoga and she went to Kochi. She fell in love with India and there after she started to travel all over. She has had some bad experiences but handled it very well and she is also planning to visit Pakistan.
She is got an other channel where she reviews Indian movies and she can speak hindi well...
Panner is her favioure food and sompapdi is her fav sweet.
She had a split with her boyfriend resently and now she is single and ready to mingle. ;P

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom