What's new

Female Soldiers

you dont need a rambo to be in forces, you just have to be physically and mentally fit enough. What biological limitation are you talking about, surely they can carry a gun and fire.
can they do this

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked my friend ' dost, why do you guys have female recruit? Its a waste ... He replied ' this is a vital thing. A female in the group keeps other males disciplined'

thank u ( you are all free to make any kind of comment on these pic )

Ok, good going Tunisia..i thought the revolution and subsequent winning of Al Nahda would have put burqa on everyone.

Almost half of the Israeli Army are women, no one can doubt their skill.

Why are you putting salt on someones wounds?

Ok, finally something other than masseuse, nurse and air hostess from Tunisia!

Why are you putting salt on someones wounds?

You are disgusting and partisan with comments like this. Its not called for. All Muslim nations should utilse their full population resources. Look at Israelis they have half of their women in their army.

The same could be said of you why are you being insulting to Tunisia

Israelis got no other option being such a tiny country facing threat from larger countries in the region!!

Great pics,plz post more...... hope to see female fighter pilot in IAF too

can they do this
our women are not all in special forces and there only 1 pic of the Tunisian navy commandos have female soldier
but the women are maybe infantry and there tech and medical teams and pilots these in Tunisia and i don't know what they can do else that what i know

Last edited by a moderator:
Women have best area in armed forces are Medications, Rescue & Air forces..>>>

The weapon in the women's commandoes hand are bull pup right?
do u mean these pic
297512_10150360074894555_503619554_8024520_1661863708_n.jpg

because i don't see any weapon and basically the commandos use

Steyr Aug the main rifle in Tunisia and M16A4 ACOG / M16A4 ACOG + M203 and M4 Carbine + Tactical Grip and FN FAL and Uzi Sub-Machine

Women have best area in armed forces are Medications, Rescue & Air forces..>>>
In Tunisia Combat and Medication and Air Force

There was a huge thread a while back which contained alot of pictures of women in military in different parts of the world.Try to popost your content there.

look who is talking...Iran_B

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laughing at ones own jokes is considered ill mannered but then your education would prevent you not just from having reasoned debate but from realising that

Back
Top Bottom