What's new

Fellow Pakistanis: Let's Turn LOC = IB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People please save the POVERTY and LACK OF TOILETS for another thread :hitwall:

I was thinking why this thread has nt turned to poverty yet..

Yup my question was answered... LOL.. Typical thread. :cheers:

Just get yourself ready for a loo break...............Indian toilets are on the way:lol:

I'd any given day have more poor than Africa rather than have more rich than America who do not pay taxes.

Using big sized capital letters during discussions is a sign of losing ones mind....... Anger kills wisdom........ And during anger one only posts crap with stupid logics.:tup:

COUNTRIES WITH TAX TO GDP RATIO WORSE THAN PAKISTAN:

Sierra Leone (10.5), Gabon (10.3), Mexico (9.7), Haiti (9.4), Bangladesh (8.5), Cambodia (8.0), Algeria (7.7), Central African Republic (7.7), Iran (7.3), Yemen (7.1), Afghanistan (6.4), Sudan (6.3), Nigeria (6.1), Congo (5.9), Angola 5.7, Saudi Arabia (5.3), Burma (4.9), Chad (4.2), Bahrain (2.4), Libya (2.7), Qatar (2.2), Oman (2.0), Equatorial Guinea (1.7), Kuwait (1.5) and UAE (1.4).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...kistans-tax-gdp-ratio-social-perspective.html

Using big sized capital letters during discussions is a sign of losing ones mind....... Anger kills wisdom........ And during anger one only posts crap with stupid logics.:tup:

Lol..anger at Pakistanis?? Seriously?

I have better things to burn my blood over than people who don't even pay their taxes.
:lol:

You sound like you treat Kashmir like a piece of 'real estate' instead of thinking of Kashmiris living inside Kashmir. YES, I am aware of Indian mis-rule in Kashmir. The atrocities which are being ignored the international community, thanks to the jihadi menace which came to Afghanistan from the Arabian lands and sucked us all in.
But..Kashmir is not Pakistan. We need to save Pakistan.
This 'could have been', 'should have been' and 'Ifs' and 'Buts' are not working, not going to work. Pakistan had very little room for error from the beginning to get Kashmir back from India. And today even that has shrunk.
I repeat: Give peace to all Kashmiris. Let the kicked out Pundits go back. Let an international force ensure free movement of people of Kashmiri origin to cross over. Let compensation be given to those who have suffered.
But let's convert LOC = IB. Make peace. That is not surrender if the Kashmiris' own lives improve. And it will improve the lives of all the rest of us in the Sub-continent.
Let's do it before its too late for the rest of Pakistan.

See the issue is this.. People who really care for Kashmiris will love your suggestion. Unfortunately, you wont find them on this forum. The whole cry of Kashmiri brotherhood is nothing but an excuse for a failed attempt at land grab on Pakistan side . Similarly its an ego issue on the side of India. So as long as those sentiments stay in power, we are trapped in this endless quibble

[ Mods: Please don't delete this! Start a new one elsewhere if appropriate but we need to discuss this NOW].

Guys,
See this:
Military admits ‘shortcomings’ on Bin Laden intel – The Express Tribune
After hearing the first official response as in the above link, I feel that the generals of Pakistan, by deciding to give a stern warning to Americans today and by demanding a reduction in size of Americans officials inside Paksitan, have decided to continue with the hardening of stance since the Raymond Davis episode. Even the OBL fiasco has not changed that course.
The generals' response should put to rest all the theories about Pakistani direct help in the OBL operation. Yes, 'intelligence' was provided--but, of course, Americans want 'more'.

Read all the events leading from the Raymond Davis to OBL death. There was a hardening on both sides. That after 6 years of being in target Americans got OBL now is very significant.

So what should Pakistan do? We can debate the merits or the morality issues till the cows come home but, in my opinion, peace inside Pakistan and Afghanistan is not going to be established until Pakistan establishes peace with India. That will involve recognizing the Indian demand of converting the Line of Control in Kashmir to an International Border.

I know, it sounds desperate, perhaps 'unpatriotic'. But Pakistan cannot win a war against India-America combined especially after Pakistan has lost its image--despite so many sacrifices.

Let's make peace with India. Peace with honor for both Kashmir Pundits and Kashmiri Muslims. Make 'borders irrelevant', per Manmohan Singh himself.

Time to move on.

why dont give punajb and sindh to india, KP to afghanistan, and balochistan to iran??? meengla you are breed of the american pakistanis around here you are easily the most disgraceful breed in pdf

Hmmm. Looks like the usual contest between India and Pakistan has started in this topic as well.
May be we will talk about it again in, say, five months? five years?

Hmmm. Looks like the usual contest between India and Pakistan has started in this topic as well.
May be we will talk about it again in, say, five months? five years?

Why do you think that a destabilized Pakistan would be helpful to India in the long run? You know, days of mass deportations of people to hundreds of miles away have been over. The people of Pakistan are going to stay where they are. In one form, or another. Hopefully, there will the true Pakistan of Jinnah.

I initially supported your POV and still support that.

But seeing the hyper-jingoism on display by certain Pakistanis I find it not worth to do any sensible discussion. Just let both our nations be the way they are right now (we are not suffering a bit, infact we are going great guns militarily,economically and in global influence) though I cant say the same for Pakistan.

The root cause of this - Pak's chronic obsession with Kashmir and still the 'patriotic' Pakistanis wont give up on Kashmir and will fight till Qayamat to liberate IOK. What better to say than "Good luck, chums" and carry on with my work and just enjoy the events unfloding in the neighbourhood ?

why dont give punajb and sindh to india, KP to afghanistan, and balochistan to iran??? meengla you are breed of the american pakistanis around here you are easily the most disgraceful breed in pdf

The question is will we accept those 'millstones-around-our-neck' even if you were to willingly offer us that ?

why dont give punajb and sindh to india[/B], KP to afghanistan, and balochistan to iran??? meengla you are breed of the american pakistanis around here you are easily the most disgraceful breed in pdf

good Idea :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom