What's new

Fellow Pakistanis: Let's Turn LOC = IB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a foolish suggestion!! never going to happen. Pak army & political leadership will never let this happen! why give people a chance to think about anything else apart from kashmir? they might wake up & suddenly go cold turkey! status quo serves powerful well! ordinary public wouldn't understand this!!

dont worry guys .. in next 5 years pakistan will die its own natural death .. pakistanis want to engage in jingoism like ZH... they didn't hear the deafening silence of the world last year...lets wait and watch and enjoy the fun..

I would love for that to happen. I believe it's the interests of both countries to accept the LOC as the IB. However, there is a third party as well that has a voice: Kashmiri people. The wishes of the Kashmiri people might not coincide with that, & that's where the problem lies as well.

By Kashmiri people you cant just count the Hurriyat , There are Pro-India politicians , there are the Kashmiri pandits ...even among the Kashmiri muslims there is no -consensus . Those who blindly state the Syed Geelani line of a Plebicite is just thinking of a certain section of people and ignoring the rights of the others ...

Never!

Pakistan will continue to fight for people of Kashmir till Qayamat. :pakistan: Kashmiri sisters , mothers and brothers we are always there to fight for you. We will fight with bharat , america , nato , israel and other zionist forces who want to separate you from us.

Then the destruction of Pakistan is also guaranteed, continue chasing this goal and messing with an enemy 10 times your size and we will see how far that gets you. Pakistan is a country in decline mainly because of its obsession with India and no relenting support to terror, please continue what your doing, it only benefits India.

so leave the forum; nobody asked you to join or to even be here.....you dont like it? Get lost.

as for the other queries -- i'll reply when there is something reply-worthy. Truth is Kashmir is disputed territory (fact)

anti-indian sentiment and anti-indian occupation in Kashmir has always been high (fact again)

you cant call it part of your country when the realities on the ground suggest the complete opposite. They even declare indian indep. day every year as a black day in history. Telling signs.

best to just heed to the demands of the Kashmiris. In fact some want total independence.

:lol: I'm not a coward like your countrymen bilal who decides to run away after unable to debate properly.

And yeah yeah *yawn* you pakistanis have been beating the same drum again and again.
Fact is your country cannot afford an offensive attack be it proxy or a full scale war. The world knows the reality of pakistan after this incident :lol:

Sad that you people depend on chinese accomplishments rather than sort out your own mess.

what a foolish suggestion!! never going to happen. Pak army & political leadership will never let this happen! why give people a chance to think about anything else apart from kashmir? they might wake up & suddenly go cold turkey! status quo serves powerful well! ordinary public wouldn't understand this!!

We neither gain nor lose anything anyway. We do not fight for the other half. It's all up them.

Then the destruction of Pakistan is also guaranteed, continue chasing this goal and messing with an enemy 10 times your size and we will see how far that gets you. Pakistan is a country in decline mainly because of its obsession with India and no relenting support to terror, please continue what your doing, it only benefits India.

We will take u down with us....... dnt worry.

We dnt give a rats azz abt india....... we just care abt IOK........

Abo Zulfiqar, Be reasonable.

i'm probably older than you are and more qualified than you are and a lot wiser than you are; so i dont need others to tell me ''be reasonable''

There are some facts. They need to be accepted. It would be wise to negotiate now to get the maximum out of the situation instead of following the paths of leaders who led their nations to ruins. And ruins face Pakistan in an un-winnable war against the West-India combined.

actually at the current time, they have more to lose than we do; but when push comes to shove, there is no ongoing war. There is a status quo, but the issues remain unresolved and there can't be any lasting or sustainable peace until core issues are addressed and resolved.

Our position on it is quite clear actually and I would say we've been fairly responsible as a nation regarding our stance on the issue, and are accredited thusly

[
B]Let's concentrate on giving justice to all in the sub-continent. Leave the Afghans alone.

there are 5 million Afghan refugees in our country, taking up jobs, getting free food and medicine and living off benefits which should be reserved for our own people.

Sure --for years i've been saying leave them alone. Unfortunately (more so for them than for us) it isnt so easy. I do, however, fail to see the relevance here.

They will sort it out between themselves. There are huge peace dividends which await us. And they don't come in disgrace if the Kashmiris in India are themselves given justice, freedom, compensation of their losses, and maximal autonomy within the boundaries of India.[/B]

best way to solve the outstanding issue is to hold a referendum, as Kashmir is disputed territory and unfinished business

we will never accept anything short of that, rest assured.

but surely you can win a better ''reception'' with your ideas better in uttar pradesh or mumabai or one of those place.....to me, it's just garble. But thanks for sharing your views anyways and good luck to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom