What's new

Feku Modi wants Toilets not Temple

Bhai Zakir

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Feku Modi wants Toilets not Temple

NEW DELHI: Build toilets first and temples later, said Hindutva icon and BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday.

Speaking at a function organized here for the youth, Modi said he dared to say so even though his image as a Hindutva leader did not allow him.

"I am known to be a Hindutva leader. My image does not permit to say so, but I dare to say. My real thought is — Pehle shauchalaya, phir devalaya' (temple first, toilet later)," he said.

The Gujarat chief minister's comment could well stoke a controversy from within his party and sister organizations, which are keen to rake up the "temple issue" again ahead of next general elections.

A similar comment on toilets from Union rural development minister Jairam Ramesh that the country needs more toilets than temples had stirred a row with a large number of women organizations and NGOs protesting against the remark.

Touting the slogan of development that could take the country on the path of speedy progress, Modi said lakhs of rupees were spent on temples in villages, but there were no toilets there.

Invoking Mahatma Gandhi's thoughts, he lamented that it was ironic that women in the country had to go in the open for easing themselves in the absence of toilets.

Build toilets first and temples later, Narendra Modi says - The Times of India

When the congress leader and rural development minister jairam ramesh made such commets a year ago the BJP was calling for his head.

BJP lashes out at Jairam Ramesh for comparing toilets with temples

BJP flays Jairam Ramesh for temple, toilet remarks - India - DNA

Now, the demi God of BJP the great iron man, vikas purush, the super man himself have defamed temples and compared them with Toilets.

Now, it will be interesting to note that double standard BJP which was ridiculing congress man's comments how it will react now.

Will BJP ask Modi to resign or make a public apology or the BJP known for its double standard will kept a mum or twist words to justify him.

Funny thing is that four weeks ago fenku came to an agreement with RSS that if he beomes PM he will build grand temple at ayodhya to get their backing. Wonder why fenku didn't advise RSS that it's more important to build 25000 toilets with that money I wonder :rofl:

Funny thing is that four weeks ago fenku came to an agreement with RSS that if he beomes PM he will build grand temple at ayodhya to get their backing. Wonder why fenku didn't advise RSS that it's more important to build 25000 toilets with that money I wonder :rofl:

My point is why the hell one needs to compare toilets with temples or churces or any other religious places he is called good orator for nothing if he can't choose his words. :astagh:

But this proves he is just fake. There are some people who worship him because of the hype created and some other guys who are disappointed with the govt. They will try to defend him.

But the points remains why compare the holiest of ur place with the dirtiest and crap thing?

My point is why the hell one needs to compare toilets with temples or churces or any other religious places he is called good orator for nothing if he can't choose his words. :astagh:

But this proves he is just fake. There are some people who worship him because of the hype created and some other guys who are disappointed with the govt. They will try to defend him.

But the points remains why compare the holiest of ur place with the dirtiest and crap thing?

Oh I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of what he said. In public toilet greater than temple. In politics temple greater than toilet. No one should compare religious or cultural icons for sure.

What Narendra Modi said, "Pehle Shauchalya fir devalaya, which means First toilet, then Temple. No comparison made whatsoever.

What Jairam Ramesh said, "This yatra is meant for making toilets which I feel are purer than temples. The saddest thing in our country is that temples are the dirtiest of places. When we go there we have to cover our noses,"

Don't let your bias cloud your judgement.

no one can do anything with out SC ruling regarding temple there, good it wont be used to polarise people.

Read again he is not talking about The Ram Temple alone he is saying this for each and every temple.

He says build toilet first and then temple.

But the point is that the temple is build on a private land while a toilet on a public land.

Why don't Modi builds enough toilets in his own state Gujarat or is it the job of the public not that of the govt.??????? :undecided:

Temples are only for hindus while toilets are for everyone,this is called beauty of democracy and secularism,he is thinking for all religion not only for hindus:nana:

runaji see Bhai zakir is feeling bad about bringing up temple and toilet in the same breath by modi that can happen only in a secular socity.

Read again he is not talking about The Ram Temple alone he is saying this for each and every temple.

He says build toilet first and then temple.

But the point is that the temple is build on a private land while a toilet on a public land.

Why don't Modi builds enough toilets in his own state Gujarat or is it the job of the public not that of the govt.??????? :undecided:

Zakir bhai BJP's main agenda about temples is Ram temple in ayodhya.i am of the view no political party should bank on religion politics.He is not comparing toilets to temples..

Back
Top Bottom