What's new

Feeling lonely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i dont know much about u. but i assume this is a breakup up issue after seeing some comments.
something that helps me is i call them up and take out my venting anger (dil ki bharaas)...makes me feel alot better. (thats IF you guys fell out on bad terms ofcourse) :cheers:

Hey barbie. How you doin??

sorry i dont know much about u. but i assume this is a breakup up issue after seeing some comments.
something that helps me is i call them up and take out my venting anger (dil ki bharaas)...makes me feel alot better. (thats IF you guys fell out on bad terms ofcourse) :cheers:

Nah... it hasnt reached tht point.. il ask her bluntly abt it today... its either my way or the highway(actually ive said it to her)... wth...

sorry for wastin ur bandwidht webby.... damn im feelin so lonely thes days...smokin cigs like a chimney... i didnt know what to do... so opened this thread for suggestions....its not like i dnt have frnds... or even a gf... still man...i feel as if im freeeeeekin lonely... even in a crowd i feel lonely n sad.... i dnt know why this is happening to me.... my gf is annoying n full of hot air.... my buddies are like my brothers... what do u think i should do?
“Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?”
― Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart

You butchered all norms of grammar, punctuation and paragraphs there.

Maybe if you put a little more attention to detail in the way you type (notice the difference between your words and the words you quoted?)... You may overcome some of this sense of desolation.

Moreover, everything passes and life adjusts and we move on. I got a quote for you too, from the last Paragraph of Guns N Roses' song November rain:

And when your fears subside
And shadows still remain
I know that you can love me
When there's no one left to blame
So never mind the darkness
We still can find a way
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain

You would have to listen to the whole song lyrics to understand it fully.

What you are describing seems like social/mental disorder. You are really better suited to take this discussion elsewhere, and perhaps to a professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom