Feeling lonely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
sorry for wastin ur bandwidht webby.... damn im feelin so lonely thes days...smokin cigs like a chimney... i didnt know what to do... so opened this thread for suggestions....its not like i dnt have frnds... or even a gf... still man...i feel as if im freeeeeekin lonely... even in a crowd i feel lonely n sad.... i dnt know why this is happening to me.... my gf is annoying n full of hot air.... my buddies are like my brothers... what do u think i should do?
“Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?”
― Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart
Woh Humsafar...QB - YouTube

28a5lb4.jpg

roll a blunt smoke it and pass it to your friends then bust out a forty and your cool

Get a life.....and get an actual real-life "girlfriend".

Then play nintendo or PS3 video game, you wouldn't feel lonely or otherwise you must broke up with girlfriend or join any activities!

roll a blunt smoke it and pass it to your friends then bust out a forty and your cool

Done tht... thinkin of doin it today too... but thts a temp solution...

Get a life.....and get an actual real-life "girlfriend".
I have one.... and shes damn annoying.... all she likes to talk abt is herself... and her attitude is like if shes the next PM...

Packing your stuffs and buy ticket move out to Europe or Canada. Get new blonde girlfriend, lol. What else?

Im thinking of going to russia in summers... my final exams are in may... im screwed.

seriously nothing?i mean no experts opinion...

Im thinking of going to russia in summers... my final exams are in may... im screwed.

seriously nothing?i mean no experts opinion...

Goood, it happened to me similarly but I think something else positively, you will be okay, bro.

I guess that is happening after tragic death of your grand-father.

Smoking, drinking and other self-obsessed things aren't going to help you. Pray to Allah, offer 2 rakah nafal and recite some pages of Quran, that surely helps. There is a dua, which works instantly like a miracle, recite that.

Alawwlo
Alakhiro
Azahiru
Albatinu
Wa hua ala qulli shain qadeer

Hope you get well soon buddy, no one is to live eternal. So enjoy the few days of life and throw aside all bitter experience and hatred, and live this life in success. Take care.

How did you get over it..?

well, it is natural feeling it happened, everyday is completely different. Alot of guys get bad moods due to girlfriend gossip or unnecessary compliants. Just go out and meet your family or buy some funs video games to eliminate bad feelings. Many other options you want to do something.

You will be get over with 2-3 days time process, get sleep alot maybe.

Congrats your not the first or last person to feel this way. I was worse off when I broke up with my gf so consider yourself lucky. Occupy yourself with something fun and try to take your mind off. Idk you have a gf so do something naughty with her. Or you can just listen to sad songs like I did while drinking down a whole bottle. And then drunk calling your ex gfs :yes4:

Congrats your not the first or last person to feel this way. I was worse off when I broke up with my gf so consider yourself lucky. Occupy yourself with something fun and try to take your mind off. Idk you have a gf so do something naughty with her. Or you can just listen to sad songs like I did while drinking down a whole bottle.And then drunk calling your ex gfs :yes4:

Done tht......... And the new gf... well the relationship is just 2 weeks old... so nah... il pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom