What's new

Feel the Power:The World is round!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Better luck next time........weak attempt,won't do.:no::no::no::no:

So far as the scope of this thread is concerned,these incidents are as much important to Pakistan and Bangladesh as it is to India.

Hypocrites like you don't have principles, they think that what is important to them is important for all. When they have no logical reply they say things like "Better luck next time........weak attempt," bla bla bla ! Since you're defending the relation between India and Britain, you must be a British wearing the disguise of an Indian ! Now, this kind of logic should sound very familiar to you, you often use it, don't you ?

Last edited:
Hypocrites like you don't have principles, they think that what is important to them is important for all. When they have no logical reply they say things like "Better luck next time........weak attempt," bla bla bla !

Dont you think what Bangladesh's grieviances are against Pakistan is between BD and Pakistan. Why get that in a thread about Anglo Indian relationship?? India agreeing about the same principle being applied there has no standing..

Dont you think what Bangladesh's grieviances are against Pakistan is between BD and Pakistan. Why get that in a thread about Anglo Indian relationship?? India agreeing about the same principle being applied there has no standing..

I'm talking about the Principle, the Principle, of course hypocrites like you won't understand that. Could you spell 'principle' for I've heard that some people are not familiar with this word for they have no principle in their lives.

Yes,a part of my mind tells me that as well.But then,I was really inspired by the posts of XiniX,so I wanted to create something in the same line.My way to pay respect,you can say.Stay tuned,theres a lot more to come from me,and you can expect catchy titles too....:):):)

Bring it on...This forum desperately needs some good threads...
Previously there used to be some great posters..but it seems they have stopped coming here..( Screaming Scull was my favorite..)..

I'm talking about the Principle, the Principle, of course hypocrites like you won't understand that. Could you spell 'principle' for I've heard that some people are not familiar with this word for they have no principle in their lives.

The PRINCIPLE here is that its the aggrieved party that has the rights to give up its grieviences against the oppressor.

But are you saying that like India was British colony, East Pakistan was a colony for Pakistan..??

And you call yourself a Bangladeshi ?:azn:

Even before i have given my opinion,you have branded me as a hypocrite,considering that,this will be my last post to you,until you have something worth replying :wave:

Yes,a part of my mind tells me that as well.But then,I was really inspired by the posts of XiniX,so I wanted to create something in the same line.My way to pay respect,you can say.Stay tuned,theres a lot more to come from me,and you can expect catchy titles too....:):):)

Yes give our friend Xinix some serious competition..;) otherwise he will also will loose interest too :agree: ..I already have a feeling that he has lost interest in starting anymore feel the series threads :D ..The more good threads going to open , more interesting the forum will be :cheers:

Disclaimer:I am not trying to hijack the original idea of XiniX of creating the 'Feel the .....'

Actually everyone ought to create less jingoistic thread titles.

Hypocrites like you don't have principles, they think that what is important to them is important for all. When they have no logical reply they say things like "Better luck next time........weak attempt," bla bla bla ! Since you're defending the relation between India and Britain, you must be a British wearing the disguise of an Indian ! Now, this kind of logic should sound very familiar to you, you often use it, don't you ?

I did not quite understand the logic behind calling someone a hypocrite even before knowing him.If this very act is not a blatant example of hypocrisy,then what is???

When I say "Better luck next time",you can be rest assured that I understand your intentions to derail the thread,but you did a poor job with it,hence the comment.

Your logic sounds entirely alien to me,and your thoughts a bit too much jumbled,unclear and biased for me to understand.

BTW,I am expecting more clarification from you on this part...
It's a good stance and you hypocrites should have the decency to acknowledge that the same truth is applicable in case of Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I did not quite understand the logic behind calling someone a hypocrite even before knowing him.If this very act is not a blatant example of hypocrisy,then what is???

When I say "Better luck next time",you can be rest assured that I understand your intentions to derail the thread,but you did a poor job with it,hence the comment.

Your logic sounds entirely alien to me,and your thoughts a bit too much jumbled,unclear and biased for me to understand.

BTW,I am expecting more clarification from you on this part...

You should be ashamed of yourself for not having a command over your mother tongue which happens to be English. Take some lessons in comprehension, I'm sure your ability to understand English will improve !

Disclaimer:I am not trying to hijack the original idea of XiniX of creating the 'Feel the .....' series.He is a great person and I respect him a lot.I just complimenting and complementing him with this....my 2 cents...

This is what it used to be..........

The picture below is of Lord Macaulay,who was appointed to be the the first Law Member of the Governor-General's Council,in British-India.
Thomas_Babington_Macaulay&

This is what he had to say about India,in 1835....

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."

Refer to the picture below:

No offense meant to nForce because he probably got suckered in by this fraudulent piece as do most people. This article is an hoax and so utterly filled with rubbish that it is surprising that most people don't suspect it quickly. Does anyone actually believe that Macaulay would have said those words? The supposed use of the American spelling "caliber" instead of the British "calibre" in the minutes of a speech by a British statesman in the 19th century should have been a dead giveaway.

Anyways here is the link to the minutes of that speech on Feb 2 1835 and unsurprisingly, those words appear nowhere.
http://www.columbia.edu/itc/mealac/pritchett/00generallinks/macaulay/txt_minute_education_1835.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom