What's new

Feb 2019 Battle: How India Lost Battle, Worldwide Humiliated and Surprised by Pakistan

India has had an excellent Information Warfare capability - it has caused massive amount loss of lives in Indian Occupied Kashmir, estimated at killing/murdering over 90,000 kashmiris since 1989. Yet it's information warfare capability has successfully hidden this from mainstream media channels.

Another false narrative that India has continuously stated, that Kashmir is their integral matter has been encouraged across mainly western media outlets - when in reality it has always been a disputed territory.

However, with the advent of modi/BJP government this will change - they are single handedly
Undermining India cohesiveness with their extreme Hindutva ideology, they have alienated the kashmiris, christians, large Muslim population....they are gagging any one criticising the government. Look at the recent attacks on their university professors.....I think it they continue this policy of hatred they will cause an IMPLOSION within.........if you want to destroy India vote for modi/BJP?

Are you talking about democracy or about information warfare?

I think you are British. You were once masters of this type of warfare, now nothing. Hence became a preacher.

And about democracy, you should be last one to teach because you take oath to queen not to the people or the country. Am I right?

Ok you can Google dude... Look at how world react upon indian misadventure and about PAF response .. Dont listen pak media..

Soon.. If...think.. What....do you Indians have some shame left???
Countries doesn't run on shame it runs on strategy. I don't want to bring it but do you think Pakistan should keep thinking about 71 and feel shame or waste time on it or have future strategy.

You should choose words in discussion, this is a forum to discuss and analyse.

Yeah great!!

I'd rather base myself in reality like the rest of the world

Think about it

EITHER

Pakistan controls everyone from BBC to New York Times to Reuters to independent observers

OR

india got humiliated and everyone knows it

I choosh option 2

The crazy bakht bull crap might work on a dramabazi tamasha driven indian public but not on anyone else

Haha Pakistani are little bit emotional I think, which is not bad, I respect your choice.

you always underestimate your enemy, probably the biggest reason of your humiliation and defeat.
No you are underestimating, just remembered one thing that everything need not meet the eye.

I think you are British. You were once masters of this type of warfare, now nothing. Hence became a preacher.

And about democracy, you should be last one to teach because you take oath to queen not to the people or the country. Am I right?

I'm only stating the obvious....if India continues its path of supporting a government that is rapidly alienating its people, especially its large minorities.....then it has a great chance of imploding....Look at world history.
vote for BJP and it's fascist supporter the RSS then you are leading to a path of self destruction.

divide and conquer....many current world powers are doing this. An emerging India is a threat to the major powers......hence encouraging you to initiate a conflict with another nuclear power.

And now there is news about the 2nd pilot is in custody of Pakistan and he is from israeli

I'm only stating the obvious....if India continues its path of supporting a government that is rapidly alienating its people, especially its large minorities.....then it has a great chance of imploding....Look at world history.
vote for BJP and it's fascist supporter the RSS then you are leading to a path of self destruction.

divide and conquer....many current world powers are doing this. An emerging India is a threat to the major powers......hence encouraging you to initiate a conflict with another nuclear power.

Countries doesn't run on shame it runs on strategy. I don't want to bring it but do you think Pakistan should keep thinking about 71 and feel shame or waste time on it or have future strategy.

You should choose words in discussion, this is a forum to discuss and analyse.

Haha Pakistani are little bit emotional I think, which is not bad, I respect your choice.

No you are underestimating, just remembered one thing that everything need not meet the eye.
52968536_2255110404553902_1478708835731374080_n.jpg

Haha funny one..

Just chill... Soon you will know.. :coffee:

I don't think whole of Pakistan is enemy there is only a minority of people who are negligible but are influencing a large section. If Pakistan herself handles them then the entire problem is solved.

I think general public are innocent and emotional

Haha funny one..

Haha funny one..

I don't think whole of Pakistan is enemy there is only a minority of people who are negligible but are influencing a large section. If Pakistan herself handles them then the entire problem is solved.

I think general public are innocent and emotional
53870799_4117635898261800_8078992552184774656_n.jpg

Indo-Pak Feb 2019 Battle: How India Lost, Worldwide Humiliated, Shocked and Surprised by Pakistan

India was embarrassed, defeated and left hurt in the most atrocious manner ever:
  1. Indian media exposed, labelled as the most fake news media in the world.
  2. Indian failed at its attempt to penetrate and attack ANY building in Pakistan that they can later claim to be a terrorist base and managed to hit a forest in the most planted region of Pakistan but that is where the list of "success" ends, the Pakistani and world media exposed it all.
  3. India failed to stop Pakistan from striking warning shots deep inside India (some reportedly as deep as 77km inside India)
  4. Two IAF aircrafts shot down (Mig 21 Bison and Su30MKI) and lost an additional helicopter (Mi-17) crashed killing 6 more servicemen including senior officers
  5. Got a wing commander pilot Abhinandan arrested in the process which was graciously released by Pakistan, resulting in further humiliation for India.
  6. The POW Pilot footage told the world he did not shot any F16, and exposed the mirch masala of Indian media anchors
  7. Failed to get Americans involved even after DESPERATELY waiving an AIM-120C derbies,
  8. Failed in the attempts to sell fallen Mig wreckage as Pakistan F-16
  9. Got bashed at OIC, and exposed brually for its crimes against Kashmiris
  10. No support from international community for that false flag Pulwama attack which killed another 40 Security men, self-orchestrated
  11. Got a submarine, a vessel meant for stealth, detected and insertion attempt thwarted, video was exposed for further shame for Indian Navy!
  12. Prime Minister Modi was labelled and exposed a war warmonger and a extremist worldwide, who willings let his country men die for his political causes.

This is the worst defeat India faced in recent times after 1999 kargil war.

Top post bro, this should be celebrated as a clear victory. In a straight face-off they got spanked.
Pakistan zindabad.

All becos underestimate Pakistan-Chinese made hardware and weapon. The western media are all to blame for repeated making fake claims about western superiority and inferiority of China made weapon.
I have already long predicted of such things to happen. It came as no suprise to me.

There's more to come brother, I can't wait to see the J-31 power up.
I remember some Indian posters mocking the whole 'higher than the Himalayas deeper than the Arabian Sea', they literally got it rammed down their throats.

Prey can't hear an OWL coming, they won't hear anything until the Snowy Owl is on top of them.....

webj-31-takeoff.jpg

Last edited:
Top post bro, this should be celebrated as a clear victory. In a straight face-off they got spanked.
Pakistan zindabad.

I remember some Indian posters mocking the whole 'higher than the Himalayas deeper than the Arabian Sea', they literally got it rammed down their throats.

Prey can't hear an OWL coming, they won't hear anything until the Snowy Owl is on top of them.....

webj-31-takeoff.jpg
If this product can be finished it will be the ideal strike fighter

Pakistan zindabad.

webj-31-takeoff.jpg

That is one great looking fighter jet, soon as Pakistan get this fighter jet it will tear the Rafale apart. More nightmare for Indians to come.

Ey Beni Israil, give more defense tech to India!!!! For if you give X, Allah-u Azimushshan gives 7 to 700X to Pak.....

Ha! The OIC stuff. Apparently, UAE, the host country, because of it's commercial interests, unilaterally decided to invite the Indian FM Sushma Swaraj as Guest of Honor. Even the Gen. Secretary of OIC was not aware of the invite. Says so much about OIC, BTW. Ms. Swaraj got the limelight and Pakistanis felt humiliated for a day or two. But, boy, by clearly condemning India over Kashmir, OIC made India look like attending an international gathering of nation, thus tacitly endorsing that gathering, which later condemned India!!
When Pak is physically present, it's like India vs Pak...
When Pak is physically absent, it's like India vs the Hakiki Muslims from the entire world (not the proxy leaders, or like some anti-Pak BD folks calling themselves Muslims but believing in Hindu Goddesses)....

Pakistan zindabad.

webj-31-takeoff.jpg
In Pak's hand even the crop dusters become like fighters....
In India's hand even the fighters become like crop dusters....

Why??? The following explanation is for the Ehl-i Iman only:

The Ehl-i Dunya extensively use Sheyatin by inserting them into their warriors to turn them into dare devils through a process of the Sheyatin taking over the mental faculties of those warriors. So far so good. However, the problem arises when these warriors, with the Sheyatin inside, ventures in to the Hakiki* Muslim lands, where Azan and Tilavet of the Kuran-i Kerim are done with Iman and Ihlas. These Sheyatin get burnt out causing extreme mental trauma to those warriors!!! Now, couple it with the strong Iman and Ihlas of the extremely proficient Pak warriors.....

*Which Muslim land is Hakiki is only known to Allah-u Azimushshan. But, some actions from their leaders or folks might reveal something. For example, according to BD PM, "BD has had a good harvest this year for the Goddess Durga came to the Earth riding on an Elephant". "As you are, so will you be ruled", says a Hadis-i Sherif. It might imply the majority of BD folks are basically Mushrik, hence it's not a Hakiki Muslim land...

And most of them believe not in Allah except while they associate others with Him. - Kuran-i Kerim (12:106)

Last edited:
If this product can be finished it will be the ideal strike fighter

Oh they're working on it day and night bro. The engine issue has been sorted and now it's period testing time.

That is one great looking fighter jet, soon as Pakistan get this fighter jet it will tear the Rafale apart. More nightmare for Indians to come.

Yep the PAF to be stronger than ever God willing.

Back
Top Bottom