What's new

FC soldier decapitated infront of his son by TTP

They seem to be taking chapters out of Islamic state's plabook.
RIP to the departed.

Others can guide me, but the army works on Qiyas or analogy. They need a precedent (go by book) to carry out future activities. They don't seek innovation besides sometimes will and courage. I agree they must pursue TTP wherever they are and reinforce borders.

But I also agree that intelligence could have slipped some guys to suit their narrative. They can control them later in future, and it would help them to restore army's image. Somewhat dividw and rule strategy. Gen Tariq stated how stupid intelligence can sometimes be.

TTP has got divided and then reunited Also TTP has been hit in Afghanistan too

But it needs to be more aggressive. It is a war that needs to be fought daily without any pause. Also its remaining leadership inside Afghanistan needs to be eliminated in a more aggressive manner

Considering the firepower we possess, these scum would be sent to hell in an instant

But ghulam leadership.....
the firepower Pak possesses is more in conventional domain - to counter or thwart a regular army.
the TTP is a completely different beast - something in my opinion - the Pak army hasnt really focussed as much as it should have (COIN)
what are the demands of TTP ultimately?
to have less army in the FATA region
de-merger of FATA and having autonomy
and having implementation of sharia

I think Pak citizenry will agree on the sharia and implementation of islamic law - after all, Pak is based on the islam. that could be a start of de-toxing Pak from other cultures and start of implementation of islamic law - this includes banking, finance etc

He's on the Durand line today

Good show business. He can't do a zilch there, if the country is internally under so much strain. They shall fear that day, when disgruntled youth from PTI also become insurgents.

Good show business. He can't do a zilch there, if the country is internally under so much strain. They shall fear that day, when disgruntled youth from PTI also become insurgents.

It's far more likely that disgruntled PTI youths will become drag queens

After hundreds of thousands of lives lost, Billions in damage to economy, these scum have been again allowed to move in.

And then some people here say don't bash Army, it was just Bajwa 🀑
Gotta change the collective mindset of people, imo reducing terrorism in the long term falls to federal and provincial governments more than the army

damn, I thought OP zarb-e-azb wiped these crazies out.. or at least put the fear of god into them...

may the departed RIP

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

I pray that Pakistan army which didn’t do zilch when Traitor Bajwa was destroying the country take a stand for their β€œown”.
Pressure needs to be applied to the top brass for severe action against these scums and they need to be hunted. There should be open season on these bastards

May Allah guide the new COAS do the right thing, we need political stability for economic and security.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

I pray that Pakistan army which didn’t do zilch when Traitor Bajwa was destroying the country take a stand for their β€œown”.
Pressure needs to be applied to the top brass for severe action against these scums and they need to be hunted. There should be open season on these bastards

May Allah guide the new COAS do the right thing, we need political stability for economic and security.

This top scum doesn't give a damn to the life of common soldiers and junior officers. To them, they all are canon fodder.

Back
Top Bottom