What's new

Fazul Rehman - next in line - Moulana is expected to be arrested after Nawaz and Asif

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Watch this video and decide yourself, how far do you see his arrest has reached? I see him behind the bars within months.

Some inside news by Haqeeqat TV

Well, Nawaz, Zardari, Hamza are already there...and I guess SS is also there and soon AH will be joining them as well so definitely they need an imam so who could be better than Fuzla :enjoy:

He is tough nut to crack thanks to billions in fndings from religious extremist governments. Those who are being fed in his madarsaas are totally his disposals. Can't think straight

He is tough nut to crack thanks to billions in fndings from religious extremist governments. Those who are being fed in his madarsaas are totally his disposals. Can't think straight

Do you know Khadam Hussain Rizvi was arrested and not a leaf got broken, glass shattered or a single dared to block a half street anywhere in the country, even when his following is much wider Moulana Fazal.

On credibility, Moulana Fazal is much worse and much down on the graph. When the state would act against him, no madrassa or student will get in the way.

i dont think establishment is fool enough to invest this dude, he can wreak havoc on a minute's notice,

i dont think establishment is fool enough to invest this dude, he can wreak havoc on a minute's notice,

That is what they all want us to think. That is the excuse their partners in crimes used to avoid tackling them. Times have changed. Even if they do come out onto the street, they should be swept up with such force they never dare do it again.

Well, Nawaz, Zardari, Hamza are already there...and I guess SS is also there and soon AH will be joining them as well so definitely they need an imam so who could be better than Fuzla :enjoy:
Har khass sheerq e grooh aam nahien,
Shumaar danay tu hien tasbeeh mien per imam nahien.

Do you know Khadam Hussain Rizvi was arrested and not a leaf got broken, glass shattered or a single dared to block a half street anywhere in the country, even when his following is much wider Moulana Fazal.

On credibility, Moulana Fazal is much worse and much down on the graph. When the state would act against him, no madrassa or student will get in the way.

Lets hope for the best and ready for the worst

Despite all madrassah and strength...He lost in the elections so it means he has no significant following. But there are certain elements inside the establishment who are protecting him.

Its not matter of taking revenge against some or any one. Its more like a principle stand and law taking its course. If someone is not corrupt nothing to worry about and law abiding citizens should support that. We don't want law an order situation again in our country as it effects our economy. Justice needs to be seen to be done to the individuals.

Watch this video and decide yourself, how far do you see his arrest has reached? I see him behind the bars within months.

Some inside news by Haqeeqat TV
Please please don't believe this Haqeeqat tv and that stupid guy ...
Please
He makes up stupid stuff and link it with his own imagination and later when you guys have hopes and that hopes are shattered you guys get really disappointed then.

Back
Top Bottom