What's new

FAYYAZ CHOHAN CLAIMS RECEIVING THREATENING CALL FROM ‘UNKNOWN NUMBER’

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
PTI MPA in Punjab Assembly Fayyaz ul Hassan Chohan on Saturday claimed to have received calls from the ‘unknown number’, threatening him to leave the party or face dire consequences, ARY NEWS reported.

In a video message, Fayyaz Chohan said that he received a call from a no-caller id and the caller threatened him to leave PTI in two days or face severe consequences.

He blamed the PML-N leadership including Maryam Nawaz for orchestrating such plans but said that such designs would not suppress the courage of the PTI activists, who are working for the success of their candidates in by-polls in 20 constituencies.
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) central leader Asad Umar said Friday that people including women having no political background are receiving threats from untraceable phone calls from ‘unknown number’.

Asad Umar made the statement while talking to ARY News programme Sawal Yeh Hai. He said that women who have no political background are among those people who received threats from untraceable phone numbers.

The PTI central leader was unaware of the mystery of ‘unblock phone’. When questioned about it, Umar said that he will ask Imran Khan about the story behind ‘unblock phone’.

The politician said that the establishment has always played a political role in Pakistan. Regarding Fawad Chaudhry’s statement, he said, “Fawad Chaudhry told the reality regarding the Rana Sanaullah case. The case was filed by Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) against Sanaullah. Questions had also been raised in the federal cabinet meeting at that time regarding the case, however, it was not a political case.”

Bajwa needs to be held accountable
He just attacked sami ibrahim in the shape of shemale :lol:
34A11D7B-EF89-40CC-9B59-1DBAF76C67EA.jpeg

bajwa gang is getting out of control . ab ya ye gang rahy ga ya mulk rahy ga
they even threaten over seas ppl. My pal gets constant threatening messages overseas( way before the PMIK ouster conspiracy) for criticizing Bajra esp,. over Kashmir policies( neutral becoming neutered).
his major pmln pal was over visiting and actually validated all allegations by PMIK but obviously, his pal cannot go against party narrative. Also stated SS was directly threatened by Bajra to get on with the plan even tho Nawaja was not totally on board .
I wish I could disclose the name but I can't so you Pakistanis have to trust me. This is not a PTI IK issue anymore! I may have some more info about the Bahawalpur meetings later toady as I am meeting ppl for dinner who are related to the major players there directly. Like very close.

Why is this being done anyway? Let people support whichever party they like….. isn’t that the so-called democracy

they even threaten over seas ppl. My pal gets constant threatening messages overseas( way before the PMIK ouster conspiracy) for criticizing Bajra esp,. over Kashmir policies( neutral becoming neutered).
his major pmln pal was over visiting and actually validated all allegations by PMIK but obviously, his pal cannot go against party narrative. Also stated SS was directly threatened by Bajra to get on with the plan even tho Nawaja was not totally on board .
I wish I could disclose the name but I can't so you Pakistanis have to trust me. This is not a PTI IK issue anymore! I may have some more info about the Bahawalpur meetings later toady as I am meeting ppl for dinner who are related to the major players there directly. Like very close.

Give us a little a snip it.

Give us a little a snip it.
lol, my claim got validated today! GHQ at the behest of USA was behind it all.
The establishment was behind the no-confidence move. see Mian Javed Latif's statement & Nawaj Sharif's statement from earlier yesterday after the loss.( they did not say usa arm twisted the property dealer Bajwa but M. Minhas did say USA ka pressure tha-(in private meeting).
I will post later about the BHW episode! There were too many ppl at the social dinner and politics was not discussed.

lol, my claim got validated today! GHQ at the behest of USA was behind it all.
The establishment was behind the no-confidence move. see Mian Javed Latif's statement & Nawaj Sharif's statement from earlier yesterday after the loss.( they did not say usa arm twisted the property dealer Bajwa but M. Minhas did say USA ka pressure tha-(in private meeting).
I will post later about the BHW episode! There were too many ppl at the social dinner and politics was not discussed.

Please tag me when you do bro.

Ey Habis-el Habis, your games won't go on forever! The Pak folks are on the streets seeing the clear truth by HIS PERMISSION. They just won't return home and die like the way they've been doing for the last couple of centuries. It's just the beginning.....

I've to admit the Pak Deep State always tries to remain a couple of steps ahead of the game....

Back
Top Bottom