What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

PS. In a latest 'poll' on PDF, I voted for PMLN

See, this is what most people would happily agree to.

*VOTE*

As you had your say on PDF, let the common people have their say in a free and fair election.

Your posts question Imran's democratic credentials but here you are supporting denying the people of Pakistan the right to choose their destiny.

Hardly anyone here is a Imran cultist.

This forum including me was pretty critical of him during his government.

He made major mistakes.

But facts point out that he wasn't as bad as the others.

We can all have our disagreements on him. The difference is, right now, I support your right to voice your opinion through a vote. While you enjoying the fruits of Western democracy, seek to deny that right to a average Pakistani.

We can all have our disagreements on him. The difference is, right now, I support your right to voice your opinion through a vote. While you enjoying the fruits of Western democracy, seek to deny that right to a average Pakistani.

Nah. Not so fast.
Imran by throwing the NCM against him stopped playing by the Constitution of Pakistan. Two previous PMs had to face the NCMs. There is absolutely no way around once a NCM is tabled in National Assembly. But Imran, once he realized he'd lose the NCM, decided to violate the Constitution of Pakistan. PDM is not going to play by the rules when Imran didn't.
The list of Imran's follies is very long. Very long. I don't know why PTI fanbois don't go back to the 'drawing board' and come up with something credible? The sun is setting on Imran Khan for the next few years at least and yet there is no introspection??

Nah. Not so fast.
Imran by throwing the NCM against him stopped playing by the Constitution of Pakistan. Two previous PMs had to face the NCMs. There is absolutely no way around once a NCM is tabled in National Assembly. But Imran, once he realized he'd lose the NCM, decided to violate the Constitution of Pakistan. PDM is not going to play by the rules when Imran didn't.
The list of Imran's follies is very long. Very long. I don't know why PTI fanbois don't go back to the 'drawing board' and come up with something credible? The sun is setting on Imran Khan for the next few years at least and yet there is no introspection??

That "folly" was thrown out by the SC. He made a political play and respected the decision of the SC when the ruling went against him.

The current hybrid regime has been the most shameful in our history. It has completly disregarded multiple court rulings.

Lets not even get into details of more than 8000 political activists in jails and multiple accounts of deliberate harrassment of female political workers.

You still need to answer the question.

Do you or do you not support the right of Pakistanis to choose their government through a free and fair election?

Many PDF members along with many Pakistanis became cultists of Imran Khan. Casually, media personnels are called 'Lifafa Journalists' and worse. Pakistan's premier English language site Dawn.com has been viciously attacked when it criticized Imran. But I have noticed Dawn is very balanced and has always tried to maintain a balance in its reporting. This latest screen cap from Dawn.com. It is not against anyone or for anyone. If anything, is critical of the current govt and the Establishment. When will the conspiratorial mindset stop?

1684980493203.png

Do you or do you not support the right of Pakistanis to choose their government through a free and fair election?

Of course I do. Elections are supposed to be held in October 2023 as required by the Constitution. Why would they be held in May 2022? Because Imran Khan wanted it after losing power? Why didn't HE schedule elections in March 2022? Because he was hoping for some deal or bargain to avoid the NCM! 'DeRh Hushyaar'!!

In most democracies, the losing PM would sit on the Opposition benches and give the hell to a govt like that of the PDMs. But Imran's ego was too mighty for that. And he is paying the price for it as the sun is setting on him.

Nah. Not so fast.
Where was the constitution when votes for VoNC were openly for sale on television or when the SC ruled to serialize votes, but ECP flat out refused just like they did for EVM? Neither PDM nor their puppets in the judiciary or ECP were playing by the rules from day one.

The sun isn't setting on him, but it will be on the current government once they completely run out of cash.
People here forget that Pakistan's 'indicators' were not all that bad from 1947 and well into the 1980s and even into some years under Musharraf. Political stability is needed above all. Continuity of policies is needed. And definitely the fake 'revolutionaries' like Imran Khan are not needed. From what I have gleaned, Imran's ouster is a pre-requisite for Pakistan's donors/benefactors to start giving Pakistan some relief.
Where is the relief from the donors/benefactors? Why hasn't the IMF loaned money despite Khan being removed for over a year?

Your insistence on continuity or Purana Pakistan is essentially telling us to keep Pakistan a failed state, too corrupt to function, riddled with low intensity ethnic insurgencies, bankrupt, stuck in an endless debt cycle without any hope of getting out, or building a brighter future for the growing population through employment in new industries.

I have always been a critic of Khan's naivete and idealist mindset. I correctly predicted it would severely cost him. But I'm dead certain his three year rule was far better than Purana Pakistan.

Last edited:
In most democracies, the losing PM would sit on the Opposition benches and give the hell to a govt like that of the PDMs. But Imran's ego was too mighty for that. And he is paying the price for it as the sun is setting on him.

Pakistan isn't a democracy. That should be abundantly clear to everyone now. It is okay to disagree with Imran Khans moves afterwards , but you cannot deny he had populus support and was ousted by foreign and internal elements.

Said it many times, PA example is like that lunatic who throw acid at a girls face just because she refused to marry him...Pakistan will see a rise in insurgency, KPK/Baluchistan and no one will shed a tear over the dead Soldiers, if you have any honor left, Wardi utaar do.

Of course I do. Elections are supposed to be held in October 2023 as required by the Constitution. Why would they be held in May 2022?

Punjab Assembly was dissolved on January 14. According to the constitution elections were supposed to be held by April 14. Same with KPK.

Last edited:
Of course I do. Elections are supposed to be held in October 2023 as required by the Constitution. Why would they be held in May 2022? Because Imran Khan wanted it after losing power? Why didn't HE schedule elections in March 2022? Because he was hoping for some deal or bargain to avoid the NCM! 'DeRh Hushyaar'!!

You talk about constitution where it suits you but ignored it completely on other issues. Provincial governments were dissolved and per constitution elections must be held within 90days ( no issue there?)

NCM was not organic, massive corruption to buy PTI MP’s but you in your post completely ignored it. You
don’t have to support khan but at least don’t fudge the facts.

As has been pointed to you.

The elections in Punjab and KPK should have been held by now.

The decision to dissolve the assemblies is the right of the majority party in any parliamentary democracy and it is up to the voters how they view that decision by voting in the said elections.

Beating around the bush much?

I like IK ..but to be honest,he went over board , probably lack of experience or over confidence or ego ..He should have first delivered on home ground and proved himself first ..but he imagined high of himself in the same stature as Putin ,Trump,Erdogon and Prince Solomon and went taking on the world..he stood against Israel,planned Muslim block against Saudi joining hands with Turkey ,Malaysia ,Iran ..Went against US and met Putin ..slowed down CPEC ,angered China ..
He wanted to play international matches for sake of being a world leader ..very well knowing the internal power dynamics/controls and Pakistan economy

He should have played it in second term and would have played long innings!

A good Point for American Pakistani Community and PAKPAC to Unite behind and send a message to Presidential Campaigns to do the same for Pakistan's upcoming elections to get their votes and campaign concontributions
The reason why the US admin is quiet is because it suits their interests to talk against the Bangladeshi government and pile pressure while they dont really care about democracy in Pak as what's happening suits them.

Does make one wonder how much involvement the US admin had in destabilising Pak.

The o.p link reads "In another major blow ------"

@I.R.A @fitpOsitive @jamahir @VIRUS

Read between the lines gentlemen , it was a Major blow responsible for these imbeciles leaving the party :D

Oh my ALLAH, he had contributed significantly to the science and technology. Ub kya ho ga.

After what has happened in these last few months.....

You can manipulate one more election, but after that this option won't work anymore. yeh zardari nawaz ik mar mara jain gay .. phir kya ho ga?

The thing that many fail to understand is 75% of people behind PTI are not out of love for IK, the reasons were very different and very important. What has been achieved by silencing such people is either you have sidelined these people and they have lost all interest and hope and they have become totally indifferent, or you have induced so much hate in them that they will wait for their opportunity / chance and vent out that hatred again. 25 crore kay 25 crore tou mulk chor kay ja nai saktay.

For all those who are saying Bajwa created PTI, please revisit your memory lane again, Zaradri duar and minar e Pakistan. People came out for the first time in big numbers to listen to IK. Was that love for IK or disgust for how country was being run? After that the establishment may have felt to support and help PTI, but initially it was people of Pakistan.

Anyone who is above 40 (including me) needs to shut the fck up now, we have played our part and the result is very ugly, let the next generation decide it for themselves, we the failures should keep our stupid, nonsense to ourselves, itnay jo hum inqilabi aur mukhlis hotay tou halaat aisay na hotay. I would say we shouldn't even be allowed to vote this time.

Back
Top Bottom