What's new

Fawad Chaudhry launches 'Pakistan's first official' moonsighting website

Sorry to disagree bro...
Off course you can. Calender done on scientific observation hold its ground.
The same way you can argue: what if there are clouds for several days - then you can´t have eid???
ITS NOT MANDATORY to sight the moon for establishing a new month - or for that sake eid....

Every system has its flaws. BUT if you have done the calender once and for all you can actually tell when eid is in 2030 or 2130

At least moon sighting has no flaws and been using from ages. With technology we can get help and this is what been done by Royat-e-hilal. They took science in the account then gather at one place to witness and then also take shadat from public as well.

How come this is not good system?? It's about money like 40 lacs been spend on one day while 70 cars has been approved for minister.

It's about priority. Govt took minister priority and allow buying of 70 cars and there is no loss of money.

You obviously have not been taught respect otherwise you would not be calling ulema dogs. I pity your education ...all those years wasted in school....tarbiyat na paa sake....

If you knew the high status of the ulema in the eyes of our beloved Prophet Hazrat MUhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ , you would seek forgiveness from Allah

I understand and know there are Molvi’s who abuse their position but do not smear all scholars with the same brush

I have been taught plenty of respect, but I have also been taught to only show respect to those who deserve it and in my mind pathetic mullahs like you do not deserve it. Deal with it. Like a typical mullah you went straight to upbringing and household yet again showing your pathetic hypocrisy. You are quick to quote Hadith to suit your agenda, please also quote Hadiths which are against judging other people.

It is dangerous to marry "science" with any kind of religion because "science" doesn't acknowledge the validity of any kind of religion, god or spirituality. I am a science guy that is why I know it. It is a dangerous path to justify "religion" with "science", the two are antagonist. Religion is all about blindly "believing" for spiritual reasons whereas science is all about "proving" by hardcore physical, mathematical, theoretical and experimental observations and evidences.

Now see this is a very interesting topic. I my self see my self as a science guy AND i believe in Allah... And how is this possible since science teach us only to believe in things we can see, touch, hear or measure by instruments that acts as our extended senses... There is no scientific proof of that Allah exist... Just think about it for at while...

And then read my next part.

Here comes the solving part: There is no scientific proof of that Allah does NOT exist.. So we don´t have any solid proof of the divine existence but neither of the opposite! So how can you come to a point beyond reasonable doubt and hence prove that Allah exist? For me the Quran is the proof of Allah´s existence - it was not written by any human (literally written by a human hand but the author of the Quran was not a man but Allah).
Why is it so important to believe that Allah exist - then you can accept the Quran as the divine book it is. And in it is the guidance for all man kind. And from it you get the knowledge that every thing is made by Allah also the scientific laws and the social laws. You also get the knowledge of what are the consequences of going against these laws (both scientific and social). And from that there are no contrary between science and Deen. Science is the physical laws and Deen is for the social laws.

AND BEFORE anyone want to discuss this, then i will NOT respond to ANY post UNLESS you back it up with references.

This is just my attempt to shed light on this matter. If you can use it - be my guest. If you can´t then don´t use your precious time (and mine) trying me to think otherwise because if have done my research properly, and this was the conclusion. You "just" need to read the quran guys - even the translated one will do...

Take care everyone, of your self, your beloved ones - life is to short get mad and to hate

At least moon sighting has no flaws and been using from ages. With technology we can get help and this is what been done by Royat-e-hilal. They took science in the account then gather at one place to witness and then also take shadat from public as well.

How come this is not good system?? It's about money like 40 lacs been spend on one day while 70 cars has been approved for minister.

It's about priority. Govt took minister priority and allow buying of 70 cars and there is no loss of money.

EXCUSE ME! The moon sighting the way its done have NO FLAWS....????

Please read my post no #54

You may disagree but Islam is not based on our whims. Whatever is established in Sunnah is not for us to review.

Also for your analogy , there is no scenario where the entire country is under cloud cover for days. Thats why witness statements are also acceptable.

It IS mandatory . Please study the religion before jumping to conclusions. This is a religious issue in which one should consult religion first. Otherwise what’s the point?

NOPE not true.

Please read the Quran your self (i worte read not recite) - then we can discuss.

Now see this is a very interesting topic. I my self see my self as a science guy AND i believe in Allah... And how is this possible since science teach us only to believe in things we can see, touch, hear or measure by instruments that acts as our extended senses... There is no scientific proof of that Allah exist... Just think about it for at while...

And then read my next part.

Here comes the solving part: There is no scientific proof of that Allah does NOT exist.. So we don´t have any solid proof of the divine existence but neither of the opposite! So how can you come to a point beyond reasonable doubt and hence prove that Allah exist? For me the Quran is the proof of Allah´s existence - it was not written by any human (literally written by a human hand but the author of the Quran was not a man but Allah).
Why is it so important to believe that Allah exist - then you can accept the Quran as the divine book it is. And in it is the guidance for all man kind. And from it you get the knowledge that every thing is made by Allah also the scientific laws and the social laws. You also get the knowledge of what are the consequences of going against these laws (both scientific and social). And from that there are no contrary between science and Deen. Science is the physical laws and Deen is for the social laws.

AND BEFORE anyone want to discuss this, then i will NOT respond to ANY post UNLESS you back it up with references.

This is just my attempt to shed light on this matter. If you can use it - be my guest. If you can´t then don´t use your precious time (and mine) trying me to think otherwise because if have done my research properly, and this was the conclusion. You "just" need to read the quran guys - even the translated one will do...

Take care everyone, of your self, your beloved ones - life is to short get mad and to hate

EXCUSE ME! The moon sighting the way its done have NO FLAWS....????

Please read my post no #54

NOPE not true.

Please read the Quran your self (i worte read not recite) - then we can discuss.

Yes it has no flaws as its been using science+islamic way to confirm it.

You cant just rely on science.

Yes it has no flaws as its been using science+islamic way to confirm it.

You cant just rely on science.

And the islamic way is....???

Waiting to see if you can sight the moon a day before....? - so you can by no way figure out by science on what day the new moon will be?

If this is your knowledge about the orbit of the planets in our solar system then i rest my case....

Waiting to see if you can sight the moon a day before....? - so you can by no way figure out by science on what day the new moon will be?

If this is your knowledge about the orbit of the planets in our solar system then i rest my case....

The Islamic way is what is prevalent since 14 centuries and works everywhere except Pakistan. The controversy here is purely political between two Mullahs. That is all. Otherwise the rest of the Islamic world is quite fine with the Islamic way.

The Islamic way is what is prevalent since 14 centuries and works everywhere except Pakistan. The controversy here is purely political between two Mullahs. That is all. Otherwise the rest of the Islamic world is quite fine with the Islamic way.

Again what is the Islamic way? You did not answer the question. You used the "we do as we always have been doing " card....
Without writing what exactly have we been doing....

Sighting the moon a day before?

Are there other Islamic states that print calender´s before hand without sighting the moon?

And are there other Islamic states that have someone try to sight the moon a day before?

Again what is the Islamic way? You did not answer the question. You used the "we do as we always have been doing " card....
Without writing what exactly have we been doing....

Sighting the moon a day before?

Are there other Islamic states that print calender´s before hand without sighting the moon?

And are there other Islamic states that have someone try to sight the moon a day before?

Am I supposed to spell it out for you? If you haven’t done your due diligence how can you propose a system that is allegedly better?

Saudi Arabia prints an Islamic calendar, uses the Islamic calendar as official dates yet takes the time out to sight the moon ONE DAY BEFORE. That is what the Islamic way is.

Fawad Ch. is a very progressive, visionary and competent man. You don't have to be a Nikola Tesla to be Science & Technology minister. He will certainly deliver.

I have been taught plenty of respect, but I have also been taught to only show respect to those who deserve it and in my mind pathetic mullahs like you do not deserve it. Deal with it. Like a typical mullah you went straight to upbringing and household yet again showing your pathetic hypocrisy. You are quick to quote Hadith to suit your agenda, please also quote Hadiths which are against judging other people.

So calling Islamic scholars dogs is respectful? And then you then talk abt Hadith which judge ppl....

Haven’t you just judged a group of ppl? That makes u a hypocrite

Jis adami ko Dua -e Qanoot / Darood Sharif nahi ata, wo kya islam ki sahi tarjumani kar sakay ga .....................

So calling Islamic scholars dogs is respectful? And then you then talk abt Hadith which judge ppl....

Haven’t you just judged a group of ppl? That makes u a hypocrite
I didn't claim to be a mullah with holier than thou attitude like you are displaying.

Islamic way is sight the moon by naked eye.

Islamic way is sight the moon by naked eye.
So no spectacles or telescope?

Care to explain what is happening here?

eb2f2f303eff7f9f151e36eeb6eb62e5_XL.jpg

Mullahs hate it when you point out their hypocrisy but I love showing them their auqaat.

Back
Top Bottom