What's new

Fawad Ch speaks on drug case against Rana

@Areesh @Jazzbot @Norvegian @ziaulislam @Imran Khan @AZ1 @Acetic Acid @HAIDER
@TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Haramkhoro..Kidhar mar gaye hoo...defend karo apni party or leader ko:rofl:
So Rana sana ullah is an angel ..are you afraid to name establishment? baji na mana kia howa ha..... lol ..visit Faisalabad and ask people about this guy's reputation. The same guy who kick out by Benazir from PPP when he called Mariam Nawaz whorzz and used profane language....today you all come to defend this filth ...

1657194648433.png

Ok and who is responsible for model town? lol

The same guy who kick out by Benazir from PPP when he called Mariam Nawaz whorzz and used profane language.
All hearsay.

LOL offtopic. PTI did fake case. Your only hope PTI is doing fake cases on opponents. Jo kehti hai ham sirf haq aur sach p hain.
IK is considered the biggest con artist Pakistan has ever produced. He is a legend in spin-doctoring and mental manipulation, the results are apparent in the PDF as well.

All hearsay.
man...we don t even much defend Imran Khan ...but you guys crash in to defend your leadership at any cost ....what's wrong.... you know they all corrupt to the core .... Defend Pakistan and those who are honest ... stop this hypocrisy ...

A wrong deed is no matter who does that.
The biggest issue I had with IK is the following, instead of Brining new blood, he still used a lot of recycled waste of Pakistani politics, and it only hurt PTI and him.
He should have brought build local young politicians for each region that way they had ground support and in case even if that person jumps the ships people will actually know who cheated them and went against the mandate of the people of that area.

man...we don t even much defend Imran Khan ...but you guys crash in to defend your leadership at any cost
Have u ever seen me talk about MNS day in and day out or make a thread.
you know they all corrupt to the core
I will kill them first if there were any truth to this.
Defend Pakistan
That is what i am doing.
those who are honest ... stop this hypocrisy
IK is not Honest financially, Intellectually, morally and politically.

Save this post next few weeks will unveil the truth.

All Fawad Ch said was that the case was not politically motivated and he thought it was a weak case.

Why are patwari khota khors so happy? That the case on child **** ringmaster Sanaullah was dismissed?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom