What's new

Fawad Ch speaks on drug case against Rana

Nobody defends them. The problem is the tactics of anarchism invites serious questioning upon PTI which in result doesn’t sit well with imranistan.
No doubt challenging the status quo is an extremely difficult job...usually, people escape from the country.

No doubt challenging the status quo is an extremely difficult job...usually, people escape from the country.
It is not about status quo which often is challenging job as you said but Niazi was also part of same status quo not long ago benefited from same corrupt fundings and same main establishments.

Nothing else has changed apart from the puppet. And as usual, it is story of deranged puppet who lost favour of King Maker [main establishments].

Ironically, Niazi is responsible for extension of General Bajwa which made in-roads for the “imported” who was discarded not long ago as well as pigeon-held as the result of engineering in election for “Selected” who was willingly able puppet and signed his own retirement party in pursuant of continuing powers by granting extension to General Bajwa.

In a way, it is kind of mockery and the tactics of anarchism which doesn’t help Pakistan in the long run. The way I see is “Me” “Me” “Me”.

Heroine smuggling case against Rana Sana false, PTI didn't build it: Fawad Chaudhry​

Former information minister Fawad Chaudhry (left) and Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah
Former information minister Fawad Chaudhry (left) and Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah

• Fawad Chaudhry says Imran Khan, Shahzad Akbar or PTI had nothing to do with case.
  • Says Rana Sanaullah could tell who filed the case as he has been talking openly about matter in NA.
  • Says case is useless and should never have been lodged.
Senior PTI leader Fawad Chaudhry on Friday admitted that the heroine smuggling case against Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah was fabricated, saying that the case shouldn't have been lodged.
However, the politician while speaking at an Express News programme, said that it wasn't PTI who filed the case.
Responding to a question about Sanaullah's allegations that the drugs were provided by PTI chairman Imran Khan and Shahzad Akbar, Fawad said that his party had nothing to do with the case.
The PTI leader was questioned on who filed the case if it was not the PTI government.

Related items​

At this, Fawad told the anchor that he should ask Sanaullah, who has been talking openly about the matter in the Assembly.
The former information minister also distanced himself from a pledge then narcotics minister Shehryar Afridi took, saying this was not the right thing to do.
Fawad Chaudhry further said that when the case came up in the cabinet at that time, he had told the concerned people that this case was wrong, on which they had left the meeting.
He said that when he inquired about the Rana Sanaullah case, it was immediately realised that this case is useless and that such a case should never have been lodged.
Sanaullah was arrested in July 2019 by the PTI government by the Anti-Narcotics Force that claimed to have recovered 15kg of heroin from his vehicle while he was travelling from Faisalabad to Lahore near the Ravi Toll Plaza on the motorway.
A first information report was lodged under Section 9(C) of the Control of Narcotic Substances Act 1997, which carries death penalty or life imprisonment or a jail term that may extend to 14 years, along with a fine up to Rs1 million.
He was granted bail by the Lahore High Court on December 24, 2019.

Pti has nothing to do with the case. It was boot vs rana fight and finally rana submit himself. Only mistake pti made was siding with the wolves.

Jab dalial na hon tou bas yehi hota hai.."patwari" "khota khor" "biryani" ! Liars and fake propaganda kar saktay ho tabhi tou zaleel aur ruswa ho rahay ho. jhoot zada dair nahi chalta.

Peshawar court ly jatay.

Fawad Ch khud keh raha hai fake case banaya tha IK aur Afridi ny. Aur ab kya chahiye?
No actually his intention is "I wanna join PDM"

It was obvious from the start that this was a bs case to frame him. Only simple folks who fall victim to their own party’s line time and again managed to buy the story (as usual).

It is not about status quo which often is challenging job as you said but Niazi was also part of same status quo not long ago benefited from same corrupt fundings and same main establishments.

Nothing else has changed apart from the puppet. And as usual, it is story of deranged puppet who lost favour of King Maker [main establishments].

Ironically, Niazi is responsible for extension of General Bajwa which made in-roads for the “imported” who was discarded not long ago as well as pigeon-held as the result of engineering in election for “Selected” who was willingly able puppet and signed his own retirement party in pursuant of continuing powers by granting extension to General Bajwa.

In a way, it is kind of mockery and the tactics of anarchism which doesn’t help Pakistan in the long run. The way I see is “Me” “Me” “Me”.
n doubt, Imran Khan made mistakes, like Buzdar and extensions. But there is a thin line ... he is not corrupt and he is the most recognized leader around the world and facing all challenges on the ground, not escape from the land.

Pti has nothing to do with the case. It was boot vs rana fight and finally rana submit himself. Only mistake pti was
Not really, IK was pissed at Rana for targeting his wife.

Their fight was against MNS not Rana.

Bari daer kae baad samaj aai?

The main question is who produced the 15kg of Heroin.
Shareefs are made for surrender. Everybody knows military game and now it confirms military and their 40 years old puppets are part of the problem. Supporting shareef is like supporting military shareef alliance which broke pakistan killed Pakistanis.

n doubt, Imran Khan made mistakes, like Buzdar and extensions. But there is a thin line ... he is not corrupt and he is the most recognized leader around the world and facing all challenges on the ground, not escape from the land.
Hard to believe who is corrupt and who is not corrupt judging by the status quo and mafias. I mean khan recycled those discarded politicians that were alleged to be corrupt - mostly by Niazi. And Niazi hired those.

We only find out after the term is finished or incomplete [politics interference]. There will be investigation and we will find out soon.

Last edited:
Hard to believe who is corrupt and who is corrupt judging by the status quo and mafias. I mean khan recycled those discarded politicians that were alleged to be corrupt - mostly by Niazi. And Niazi hired those.

We only find out after the term is finished or incomplete [politics interference]. There will be investigation and we will find out soon.
جواب آسان ہے , جس جنرل یاسیاسات دان سے بیاک وقت امریکہ، انڈیا اور شریف خاندان خوف کھاتا ہو وہ پاکستان کے لیے غلط نہیں ہو سکتا

اگر رانا باندری بے گناہ ہے تو پھر پورا پاکستان معصوم ہے ۔

جواب آسان ہے , جس جنرل یاسیاسات دان سے بیاک وقت امریکہ، انڈیا اور شریف خاندان خوف کھاتا ہو وہ پاکستان کے لیے غلط نہیں ہو سکتا
General same hai, mafia same hai. Lobby same hai. Wohi hain ko Nawaz Sharif ko nikaala aur Niazi ko Puppet PM banayaa. Sirf puppet badla aur kuch naahin….

Economy kay liye appease kar rahe hain American. Asal baat toh Pakistan Russia kay saath hongay jang main. Aur Hindustan kay khilaaf matlab budget aur badhana.

Hindustan kay saath dosti main Pakistan general ko koi faiza naahin hain. Aur Shabhaz wohi karega jo main establishments demand karega.

At the end, it is main establishment’s call. And puppets are strings that main establishments manipulate whether it is sharif or Niazi. If they don’t listen, they can be replaced as shown demonstration earlier.

Back
Top Bottom