What's new

Fawad Ch speaks on drug case against Rana

Well I have had a similar stand on this case. I mentioned it a few times on various threads in the last few years...

Rana Sanaullah has 2 types of allegations.

1) The father of Abid Sher Ali accused him of murdering 18 people. They are both from the same party but clash in Faisalabad for personal reasons. There is no evidence of such nature, no accused or anyone who blamed Rana Sanaullah for murdering his family member etc.

2) The drug case when terrorists came from Afghanistan to Faisalabad, gave heroin to Rana Sanaullah who transported it to Lahore, got arrested and his vehicle was seized. The only doubtful thing is, that they never discovered the drugs. They claimed the drugs were given back to the same terrorists in Lahore but why did they not bring the drugs directly to Lahore instead of especially travelling to Faisalabad to hand them over to Rana Sanaullah just to take it back in Lahore. There was no evidence of drugs, no trace of terrorists involved and the entire case was based on a hypothetical story.

Rana Sanaullah on his face looks like a druglord to me but in reality, there is no solid evidence against him.

Should have taken this matter to courts.

He clearly said it should not have happened.
Yeah Lohar court?

By the way why pmln not taking pti to court for this case if it was fabricated? lol

Has anyone actually seen the video and heard what Fawad is actually saying?

Well I have had a similar stand on this case. I mentioned it a few times on various threads in the last few years...

Rana Sanaullah has 2 types of allegations.

1) The father of Abid Sher Ali accused him of murdering 18 people. They are both from the same party but clash in Faisalabad for personal reasons. There is no evidence of such nature, no accused or anyone who blamed Rana Sanaullah for murdering his family member etc.

2) The drug case when terrorists came from Afghanistan to Faisalabad, gave heroin to Rana Sanaullah who transported it to Lahore, got arrested and his vehicle was seized. The only doubtful thing is, that they never discovered the drugs. They claimed the drugs were given back to the same terrorists in Lahore but why did they not bring the drugs directly to Lahore instead of especially travelling to Faisalabad to hand them over to Rana Sanaullah just to take it back in Lahore. There was no evidence of drugs, no trace of terrorists involved and the entire case was based on a hypothetical story.

Rana Sanaullah on his face looks like a druglord to me but in reality, there is no solid evidence against him.

This drug case might be frivolous and just eagerness of ANF and you know who to get them under the book...but Rana Sanaullah needs no introduction to those who live in central Punjab, especially near Faisalabad.

There is a reason he was a big big critic of FATF laws and the noose tightening around LeJ/SSP.

Tenu v bari changi tarah pata aey aur Raney nu v bari changi tarah pata aey k Raney nu dono dafa fauj ne litter marey si, aur Fawad Chaudhary v eh e keh ray aey k Rana Saab sadey te ehna ghussa na kro, tuano litter ohna marey si jinna tuano is seat te bithaya aey.

Baqi, teri nokri da masla aey tu nokri kri ja.

Tenu v bari changi tarah pata aey aur Raney nu v bari changi tarah pata aey k Raney nu dono dafa fauj ne litter marey si, aur Fawad Chaudhary v eh e keh ray aey k Rana Saab sadey te ehna ghussa na kro, tuano litter ohna marey si jinna tuano is seat te bithaya aey.

Baqi, teri nokri da masla aey tu nokri kri ja.
Rana di gaal eeh kuch hoor ayyyyy

sada sona Sana Ullah .. chittar tu pahla ... chittar da baaad.

1657252042039.png

He is right , rana sana ullah was victimized by the neutrals , why not rana investigate the matter , he has the power and authority too ?

man...we don t even much defend Imran Khan ...but you guys crash in to defend your leadership at any cost ....what's wrong.... you know they all corrupt to the core .... Defend Pakistan and those who are honest ... stop this hypocrisy ...
Nobody defends them. The problem is the tactics of anarchism invites serious questioning upon PTI which in result doesn’t sit well with imranistan.

Back
Top Bottom