What's new

Favourite Mahabharata Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting read.....

At the time of war as Bhishma who was on the side of Kaurava was accused by Duryodhana for doing any harm to Pandavas and favoring them. On hearing this Bhishma became very angry and in his anger, he took five gold arrows filled it with mantras. He vowed that the Pandvas would die before the Sunset. On the other day Duryodhana suspected that Bhisma would never do anything wrong with them so, he took those arrows with him. Lord Krishna reminded Arjun that Duryodhana had promised him of boon and he should ask him for five golden arrows .When Arjun asked him of the arrows Duryodhana was shocked and asked him how did he know about those arrows then Arjun replied “Krishna”.
He gave the arrows??

Chill man! I request you to stay away from this thread. Problem solved.

and let the thread discuss what?? mythology?? while members disrespect real great leaders??

i was being friendly by comparing karna to gaddafi... my mistake in being friendly in a bunch of immature college boys who will wet their pants when faced with the life that gaddafi has faced.

sorry but this thread is insulting me.

You first brought in Gaddafi and equated with a character from Mahabharta ...
@East or West India Best just corrected you.

read my above post.

and let the thread discuss what?? mythology?? while members disrespect real great leaders??

i was being friendly by comparing karna to gaddafi... my mistake in being friendly in a bunch of immature college boys who will wet their pants when faced with the life that gaddafi has faced.

Sorry bhai jaan. Maaf kardo......

Now please let go of your world leaders and let us discuss the topic.........

You people do understand that in reality they were just name of favorite weapons of our Heros which were gifted to them by great sages, without any magical properties!

And that Arjun destroying 1/10 Kaurav army in real life must have meant Arjun & company of soldiers attached with Arjun destroying 1/10 of Kaurav Army.
Well it's a myth
no one actually knows
no one can prove anything
No one can prove the existence of God also

Shalya was the brother of Madri, wife of Pandu. Shalya was tricked by Duryodhan into fighting for the Kauravas.

Arjun destroyed the army when there was no credible fighter against him

Both The respective armies were getting destroyed
On the 18 th day Nothing was left

But the ratio was 11: 7 at the start of the war
SO kaurav Army was destroyed at a much rapid pace

The Three super warriors of the Kauravas did AS MUCH damage to the Pandavas
AS Arjuna did SINGLE HANDEDLY to the Kauravas

read my above post.

You brought your master in not anyone else. and the concept of Insult goes both ways. Why should we tolerate you equating a dictator to Daanveer Karan. Your post was the one insulting towards Hindus not the other way around. If you love ME dictators so much and hate everything Indian please confine yourself to ME section of the forum only.

Well it's a myth
no one actually knows
no one can prove anything
No one can prove the existence of God also

Dude,

I think Mahabharata is description of real battle, just a little exaggerated. Mahabharata is not a religious book per se and it is considered as part of IItihasa in Hindu literature.

In ancient times history was seriously embellished. Herodotous states that there were 2 million Persians at battle of Thermopylae while in reality there were jusy 70,000-200,000 Persians there. Similarly in Mahabharata, small castles become grand palaces, and favorite weapons become magical weapons and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom