What's new

Favorite Pakistani Singer of Indians

Rahat... I think he is the greatest singer in bollywood today followed by Bhupen Hazarika.

Alan Faqir
Ghulam Ali
Noor Jahan
Nusrat fateh ali khan
nazia hassan

Rahaat fateh ali khan, atif aslam, fuzon , strings.

have seen a live show of jal(minus aif) in delhi and liked it.

Nusrat is great! Apart from him I also like Raahat Fateh Ali Khan. And I love Strings - great band!

guys please post some popular pakistani songs.

Band Name - Noori

Start watching this song from 2:44

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Tough question dude...
I have too many to speak of.
Aatif, Strings, Adnan Sami.
I also liked the voices of Zeb and Haniya.
The best I would say is Aatif.

Zaib and Haniya

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess compared to our pop music industry Pakistani pop music industry is more matured. Perhaps that is because our film industry is not allowing it to grow. any comments....

has anybody heard about PAPPU SAEEN? Dhol bajata hai joh? :lol

my favourite Pakistani singers are:

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Noor Jahan
Abrar ul Haq
Couple of songs by Shehzad Roy
2 Songs by Atif
couple of songs by Junoon
Jawad Ahmed
Amanat Ali Khan - Aye Watan pyaare watan
Love the patriotic songs by all of the singers

I guess compared to our pop music industry Pakistani pop music industry is more matured. Perhaps that is because our film industry is not allowing it to grow. any comments....

I agree to that, Indian bollywood songs are good but comparing their Pop industry to Pakistan, i think PAKITAN'S Pop Industry is more matured with better quality songs

Hey Xenon what about us?Aren't we welcomed?

Well in this case I won't mind being a "bin bullaya mehman" (hope I got that right);)

Well my favourite would be:

Mustafa Zahid- Roxen

Farhan Butt- Jal (too bad he is leaving):cry:

Ali azmat-Junon

Strings

I also like bands like EP,Fuzion.

Good to know that you Indians know that these great singers are PAKISTANI and dont try to pass them as Indians like some other Indians try to do.

You forgot to add Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

weKAorNQ2MU[/media] - Pakistan Pakistan - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Very naive....I am an Indian ...I do not know why people like you only come across Indians who claim these singers to be "Indian" ...

I for one in the last 30 years have nt come across an Indian who enjoys a Mehdi Hassan with the idea that he isnt a Pakistani ..

Cheers...

Hey Xenon what about us?Aren't we welcomed?

Well in this case I won't mind being a "bin bullaya mehman" (hope I got that right);)

Well my favourite would be:

Mustafa Zahid- Roxen

Farhan Butt- Jal (too bad he is leaving):cry:

Ali azmat-Junon

Strings

I also like bands like EP,Fuzion.

Arre baba .. I have already apologized for making a blunder with the title . I once again request the Mods to change the title .

By the way nice list guys .. keep them coming.I really never knew about all these bands. I was already overwhelmed by the few bands I know of like Jal, Strings and Noori .Now have to change my favorite list with addition of all these new bands :D

Xenon

My favourites are:

1, najam Shiraz
2, Atif Aslam
3, Strings
4, Alamgir
5, Rahat Fateh Ali khan

check out the video:

Back
Top Bottom