What's new

Favorite Music Genre?

would like to know more about this band.:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Avial fan?? :woot: well its the first of its kind in Kerala..They remixed all the folk songs in Kerala and made them rock songs...at first they have very large fan base and i was one of them :confused: lately people get bored and now i dont see them that much in TV or any other media

No way i am gonna translate that lyrics .. :no: :tongue:..its very hard mate
:tup:could you please tell me the name of the folk song?

well my mother is from kearla but she dosent have time... guess i have to wait then.:frown:. although i dont understand a single word but i still hear it once in a while.
all i can i understand is wellum, madi ,wandi,illa,nind per anna ,nind appeday/ammaday indiye .anikay mansalaiye illa,mutaai venom etc
ohh and PO DA PATTI my mother showers her love whenever i praise my GF :P.

Last edited:
Hey There, I'm an avid metal fan. I listen to 3 inches of blood, AC/DC, Accept, Agent Steel, Airbourne, Alice in Chains, Annihilator, Anthrax, Anvil, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Black Flag, Body Count, Celtic Frost, Crowbar, D.R.I, Damageplan, Demolition Hammer, Dokken, Exciter, Exodus, Extreme, fear Factory, Frank Zappa, Girl School, Hellyeah, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Judas Priest, Machine Head, Megadeth, Mercyful Fate, Metallica, Motorhead, Motely Crue, Nuclear Assault, Overkill, Pantera, Praying Mantis, Primal Fear, Rammstein, Ratt, Rob Zombie, Running Wild, Rush, Saxon, Scorpions, Slayer, Sons Of Otis, Steppen Wolf, Superjoint Ritual, Testament, Thin Lizzy, Tokyo Blade, Van Halen, W.A.S.P, and last but not lest White Zombie.

Currntly i am adicted to progresive rock and metal and bands like opeth , Porcupine tree , tool and muse

Melodic Death and Death Metal::::

(song below include few curses so discretion advised)

My Favourite :smitten:

Ohh wait, Here's the Tool's master piece, 9 mins of awesomeness

Another Melodic Death beauty::::

^^^

Daughter of the moon is a lot better than that

Back
Top Bottom