What's new

Fauci deputy was 'very impressed' with China's COVID lockdown methods, despite 'great cost'

Our vaccination is 90+% even higher than India. We had 2 years of bliss while Indians were burning bodies in carparks. So are we stupid? US had 100'000 dead since Shanghai lockdowns. India does not even tests anymore.
Omicron is much weaker than Indian Delta variant, If China didn't try to stop the spread of covid last year during Delta prevalent time, with 1.4 billion population, that would be apostrophic.

r

india-new-delhi-covid-cremation.jpg

Last edited:
Omicron is much weaker than Indian Delta variant, If China didn't try to stop the spread of covid last year during Delta prevalent time, with 1.4 billion population, that would be apostrophic.

r

india-new-delhi-covid-cremation.jpg
Of course. That's what i was trying to explain to boy genius, we had beeb very succesful for the past 2 years, but omicron is a totally different ball game, most fast spreading viruses are less deadly, that's why it's spreading fast. China is still having some constraints, there is no 100% opening, but large scale lockdowns is no more. This is the right direction, you cannotbopen abruptly, it must be coordianted

Wow, Chinese have to agree with you Indian fools on matters relating to China, otherwise Chinese are defending the CCP or not normal at all. Go drink more cow piss to have more delusions.
Bro chill, i know you at work and typing furiously for your manager to notice,but you dont need to chase me every 6 minutes!!!
I'll drink a real drink to that😁

otherwise Chinese are defending the CCP or not normal at all.
No one defending the govt that jails and kills its people in their homes for its own failures is normal.

By now such a failing govt wouldnhave been replaced in the west.

No one defending the govt that jails and kills its people in their homes for its own failures is normal.

By now such a failing govt wouldnhave been replaced in the west.
Yeah, indian gov is the most successful and competent gov in the world by cold bloodedly letting 6 millions of its citizens die, and the incompetent and brutal Chinese gov locks people up to let 5500 people die.

Yeah, indian gov is the most successful and competent gov in the world by cold bloodedly letting 6 millions of its citizens die, and the incompetent and brutal Chinese gov locks people up to let 5500 people die.
800 million infections coming, better get in line to get Moderna bro..

Back
Top Bottom