What's new

Fateh Submarine | News & Discussions

Take a tour of what Iran has achieved in different scientific fields and you will have your answer. there is no twist in what I am saying, it is all facts, the only twisting guy I am seeing here is Penguin, and the name fits you well, although your legs are too short for a good twist dance, it is obvious that you are trying your best with no avail.
To do what, exactly? That is the difference between you and me, I have no ideological/propaganda agenda

You just confirm what I am telling you with Wiki articles everytime and come back to your imagined incapacity of Iran to come up with high tech solutions. To your dismal Iran is not unveiling its specs, but they tell you that they have very advanced armaments in par with the West, and the proof can be found if you make a thorough tour of their achievements in the last 10 years
I back up what I say with public sources, unlike you. Government statements alone (i.e. no confirmation from multiple other, independent sources) is insufficient proof. Again, I dare you to point out where I've been negative about Iran or it's capabilities. This is something that is in your head, not in my words.

They even came up with a fifth generation design of a fission nuclear bomb to fit their missiles warheads designs that baffled the world experts, just to show them where they are technology wise without wanting to build it. Sejil2 and the latest UAVs are also good examples of Iran's unique high tech missile and aerospace designs, you can also look at Jamaran 1 and 2, their own Tanks, the 5th generation of their Saeqa fighter planes and their mastery of the whole cycle of nuclear technology to say the least .
There are more than a few countries, besides key players like Russia, China, US, UK, France, Germany that have come up or are in the proces of making indigenous tanks, combat aircraft, naval combattants, uav's, even nukes. That doesn't automatically make those products the best in business.

They are not displaying much, but these samples show that they do not lie in their statements about their achievements, they usually prove it concretely.
Trust but verify. Just because they says something doesn't mean you can stop thinking for yourself and seek additional confirmation.

This is why I do not want to argue with you as I already told you; you are chasing a ghost, you can find more information on the Fateh submarine if you go back a few years in your search, and some of them are quite extensive, still, you won't find any specs since they just can not disclose them in this situation of heavy sanctions and threats.
I'm not chasing anything. If you bothered to look back at the start of this thread, I have actually been cautiously positive about it, Apparently this has totally escaped you. I do try to look critically at in formation and conclusions people draw from a given set of information. I sincerely hope you learn to handle that.

To do what, exactly? That is the difference between you and me, I have no ideological/propaganda agenda

I back up what I say with public sources, unlike you. Government statements alone (i.e. no confirmation from multiple other, independent sources) is insufficient proof. Again, I dare you to point out where I've been negative about Iran or it's capabilities. This is something that is in your head, not in my words.

There are more than a few countries, besides key players like Russia, China, US, UK, France, Germany that have come up or are in the proces of making indigenous tanks, combat aircraft, naval combattants, uav's, even nukes. That doesn't automatically make those products the best in business.

Trust but verify. Just because they says something doesn't mean you can stop thinking for yourself and seek additional confirmation.

I'm not chasing anything. If you bothered to look back at the start of this thread, I have actually been cautiously positive about it, Apparently this has totally escaped you. I do try to look critically at in formation and conclusions people draw from a given set of information. I sincerely hope you learn to handle that.

You should learn to accept actual facts proven already, criticizing actual facts makes you look suspicious and mostly fake minded.
I can look at your eyes and say no that is a nose, and we can argue about it for the rest of your life, so apart from your mind betraying your ideological propaganda agenda and having you write it down projected on others, your search and sources are known. For me I found most of them irrational, biased and subjective with no follow ups, they are like hits and runs very limited in time, this is understandable to me since i am aware that most of them are exploited by Zionist media moguls. So my choice after comparison is the Iranian statements, because I find them rational, true and proven with videos, articles and more followups.
So, please stop arguing, you know that the Americans say they have the best tech, and the Russians say the same thing about theirs, now China too says it has the best tech, you can add Europe and others, so on which best tech do you base your arguments?

You should learn to accept actual facts proven already, criticizing actual facts makes you look suspicious and mostly fake minded.
What actual facts specifically are you on about? And where did I critisize them? :rolleyes1:

I can look at your eyes and say no that is a nose, and we can argue about it for the rest of your life, so apart from your mind betraying your ideological propaganda agenda and having you write it down projected on others, your search and sources are known. For me I found most of them irrational, biased and subjective with no follow ups, they are like hits and runs very limited in time, this is understandable to me since i am aware that most of them are exploited by Zionist media moguls. So my choice after comparison is the Iranian statements, because I find them rational, true and proven with videos, articles and more followups.
Could't find any actual post by me that were negative about Fateh, eh? :coffee:

So, please stop arguing, you know that the Americans say they have the best tech, and the Russians say the same thing about theirs, now China too says it has the best tech, you can add Europe and others, so on which best tech do you base your arguments?
I have not been making any claims of technological superiority, or even of progress. You have been. .....:wave:

Last edited:
What actual facts specifically are you on about? :rolleyes1:

Could't find any actual post by me that were negative about Fateh? :coffee:

I have not been making any claims of technological superiority, or even of progress. You have been. .....:wave:

1) The facts that Iranian officials do not lie, they have proven every technology they have introduced with documentation, like media, videos and so on.

2) Just wanting and insisting on the detailed specs of the Fateh submarine that the Iranians are not disclosing in detail makes you a bit negative in your trust of their technological abilities, eventhough I have given you many examples of their actual achievements, just a look at the inside of the Fateh submarine in the video on youtube shows that it has advanced navigation technology, and the main thing is its existence in the real word. For me that with their description of it as an advanced submarine is enough, for you it does not seem enough, so where is the problem here, why don't you just write to the Iranian admirals asking them to give you their specs? this is how curious you sound, while curiosity has its own positive side, too much of it becomes dubious.

3) Yes I have been making statements on Iranian modern technologies and progress based on what I see, hear and understand objectively with no emotions or strings attached, just the obvious facts that not much people seem to grasp.

Yea, very negative, and so unrestrained to (having kept silent through 6 pages and only then responding to a direct question)...

PAGE 1
Interesting design....

@Penguin what do you think...

PAGE 6
The 450-500 ton Type 201 was Germany's first class of military submarines built after WW2. This was followed by Type 205 and 206 of similar displacement. These were coastal, shallow water subs. Related is type 2010 for Norway (about 1000 tons), which of course bordered and oriented towards the Atlantic rather than the Baltic. Germany eventually replaced these small subs with much larger Type 212A for oceanic duties.

image013.jpg
Type 205 class Submarine German Navy Deutsche Marine

SHIP_HDW_Sub_Evolution_lg.jpg
AS-Type%20209%20Ailesi.JPG

1000-1200 Besat would begin to spark my interest....

And then follows this super friendly, factual, neutral, emotionless response.

with all due respect , then a 2000 tonne of concealed tube garbage sparks more interest for u than the building of sth that only a handful of countries are capable of ?

the more the sub wights the more sophisticated and advanced it is ?

And then I remain silent again untill you claim certain things about german boats, that I know to be incorrect.
Iran's Fateh-Class Submarine | Page 7

To which your friendly, factual, neutral response on page 8 is
"Hey Penguin, you should live up to your name and keep your hands off writing.
Please do your homework before saying anything. "

And that is how this whole discussion got started. Not because of me being negative about Iranian subs.

I bid you good day, sir.

Last edited:
And then follows this super friendly, factual, neutral, emotionless response.
was that sarcastic ? o_O
my post was unfriendly and emotional ?

i said that mere wieght does not determine the capabilities of a sub . yes , what i said made sense and you know it !!!

lower wieght most definately is a "pro" point for our subs not a "con" one (due to shallow waters of PG ) .

why dont you understand that for some unknown reason you are the only one replying to this thread and no iranian does ?

for a simple fact that we face NO single threat from sea !! not that we dont "face" threats but the fact that those threats are futile and will never come true

We have the most powerful Navy in the middle east , there is no point for discussion !! thats why we see threads like :

IRIAF Vs. PAF or IRIAF Vs. Turkish ghovaatleri

but we never see threads like IRIN Vs. PAN , lol .

P.S : we iranians are polite people , we dont insult anyone if they didnt insult us , although at the begining of my post i said "with all due respect" , but still if in anysort you feel insulted , i apologize my friend

@haman10 why i don't know anything about it ? :mad: i didn't know iran can make submarines :hitwall: can you gimme a pic from inside ?:woot: what missile they fire ? :yahoo:

@haman10 why i don't know anything about it ? :mad: i didn't know iran can make submarines :hitwall: can you gimme a pic from inside ?:woot: what missile they fire ? :yahoo:
Whaaaaaat ? dadash you didnt know that ? seriously ? o_O

:p:

iran currently builds 4 kinds of subs :

in the order of complexity and capabilities :

1- Ghadir-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2- Nahang-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3- Fateh-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4- Besat-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( passing final stages for production )

and there is a recent pic from fateh sub :

ShowImage.ashx

Whaaaaaat ? dadash you didnt know that ? seriously ? o_O

:p:

iran currently builds 4 kinds of subs :

in the order of complexity and capabilities :

1- Ghadir-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2- Nahang-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3- Fateh-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4- Besat-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( passing final stages for production )

and there is a recent pic from fateh sub :

ShowImage.ashx
i know very little about military things :ashamed: all i know about iran militry is the have f 14 jets and thats a badass fighter :meeting::ashamed:

exciting :yay: you didn't tell me anything about Tareq 901

PressTV - Iran near self-sufficiency in submarine industry: Navy cmdr.

looks badass :enjoy:

Tareq 901
Thats a russian built sub that iran bought and overhauled :D

its not domestic dadash jaan :D

BTW , i forgot to tell you which missiles they fire :

Hoot (Persian: حوت‎; Whale) is an Iranian supercavitation torpedo which travels at approximately 360 km/h (220 mph), several times faster than a conventional torpedo.[1] It was test-fired successfully from a surface ship against a dummy submarine during the Iranian military exercise "Great Prophet" (پيامبر اعظم(ص) on 2 April 2006 and 3 April 2006.

Hoot (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

boro halesho bebar :D :yahoo::yahoo:

Thats a russian built sub that iran bought and overhauled :D

its not domestic dadash jaan :D

BTW , i forgot to tell you which missiles they fire :

Hoot (Persian: حوت‎; Whale) is an Iranian supercavitation torpedo which travels at approximately 360 km/h (220 mph), several times faster than a conventional torpedo.[1] It was test-fired successfully from a surface ship against a dummy submarine during the Iranian military exercise "Great Prophet" (پيامبر اعظم(ص) on 2 April 2006 and 3 April 2006.

Hoot (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

boro halesho bebar :D :yahoo::yahoo:
reasonable move to buy subs and examine it find out how the things works than make something better of it

lol wow its better stay away from you im slowly thinking to do some evil things :devil::wub: :omghaha:

just kidding :lol: it's great to see we can defend our self :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom