What's new

Fatburger to open biggest flagship outlet globally in Lahore

lol its crap .... waste of money and this is coming from a person who have been there twice lately as a guest so had it for free ... still i don't like it .... i would prefer Rooster's burger any day over Fat Burger, even Hardees is way better

Hardees is the best among all.

But its soo yummy :yay:, without a doubt the best burger in Pakistan. Whenever i go to Karachi, going to Fatburger is a must for me

Don't know about Fat burger but for me Hardees is the winner.

@Awesome

Steaks and Mashed potato are British,Fries are French.

I am oblivious to junk food,the preservents just kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The name of this restaurant gives a hint that the burgers wont be tasty! These fast food restaurants create job opportunities too, and contribute to economy!

@Awesome

Steaks and Mashed potato are British,Fries are French.

I am oblivious to junk food,the preservents just kill you.

They might as well be... But no one does them better than the Americans. American steaks have just the right amount of marbling to give it that umph. With just salt and pepper, an American T-Bone can be done and sold for 3000 rupees in Pakistan!

The name of this restaurant gives a hint that the burgers wont be tasty! These fast food restaurants create job opportunities too, and contribute to economy!

They have a few outlets in Dubai, I'll check them out. I normally goto Gourmet Burger Kitchen or this joint called BurgerFuel for my burgers. Best burgers ever.

Incidentally both Kiwis... They know their stuff too...

@Awesome

Be my guest if you come to Australia, epic steaks here

They will import all ingredients and waste our forex on unnecessary thing

@Topic I hate fast food, waste of money

I don't know about that, the details are yet to be revealed. though, I doubt they will import the ingredients, it's simply too expensive. They'll probably shop around in Pakistan for a local supplier, it's cheaper that way.

I hate fast food too, but let's face it, if it's the only thing available, then it's more convenient than going back home and cooking for yourself.

I don't know about that, the details are yet to be revealed. though, I doubt they will import the ingredients, it's simply too expensive. They'll probably shop around in Pakistan for a local supplier, it's cheaper that way.

I hate fast food too, but let's face it, if it's the only thing available, then it's more convenient than going back home and cooking for yourself.

It's mentioned in OP

“Prices in Pakistan are subpar despite the fact that we are importing each and every item.”

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...hip-outlet-globally-lahore.html#ixzz2UQs0bUnD

Omg...

This is the reason the rest of us Punjabis make fun of Lahoris so much.

All they think about is eating.

Inki dimagho mein bi charbi jammi hain.

Lahoris are known throughout the rest of Punjab for being fat and dumb.

Take Nawaz Sharif for example.

Hardees is the best among all.

Don't know about Fat burger but for me Hardees is the winner.

I have had both, Hardees and Fat Burger. Fat Burger is by far the better option, all the people whom i have talked to have had Fat Burger support my point of view :azn:

Am banda rotii pani waste rondaa, teh Lahori'aa nu Fat burger di pey'aa.

Lahoris so embarrassing. :disagree:

Seriously can't believe that even the word fat is not enough for people to stay away from junk food.

Back
Top Bottom