What's new

Fatal crash highlights the Chinese Air Force's flaws - 3 Dead

LOL nice one troll, now show me your real (Indian) flag boy

I would like to quote you so you understand why I asked.
"What transparency, you want, Does have does USAF or US army have so called your TRANSPARENCY, they have different Governing systems Then USA, they want to hide as much as they can, similar to cold war era Soviet Union, that at cold war you can only speculates on Soviet Union technologies with few exception"

why do you want to china to show transparency to the world, their country their rules, now show me your real (Indian) flag, its quite humiliating for you to show your real (indian) flag on PDF

Why are you accusing the US, demeaning us, the country you chose over China of worse transparency than China? Are you their vassal indebted to them in some way, is there a vassal flag you should show?

Can you explain your quote
"What transparency, you want, Does have does USAF or US army have so called your TRANSPARENCY, they have different Governing systems Then USA, they want to hide as much as they can, similar to cold war era Soviet Union, that at cold war you can only speculates on Soviet Union technologies with few exception"

Why are you accusing the US, demeaning us, the country you chose over China of worse transparency than China? Are you their vassal indebted to them in some way, is there a vassal flag you should show?

Can you explain your quote
I just asking @gambit and you, why western world want China to gives you or the world so Called YOUR TRANSPARENCY for its weapons developments/research/accidents etc etc, China has a different governing system then western world/USA named COMMUNISM just like cold war era Soviet Union and Currently Russia, please give me the answer for us and don't troll again @Foggy_Bottom

I just asking @gambit and you, why western world want China to gives you or the world so Called YOUR TRANSPARENCY for its weapons developments/research/accidents etc etc, China has a different governing system then western world/USA named COMMUNISM just like cold war era Soviet Union and Currently Russia, please give me the answer for us and don't troll again @Foggy_Bottom

Here's what I've hopefully gathered correctly. You are asking why we are asking for transparency for weapons developments/research/accidents. We are not- we are talking about the crash and the state of their airforce pilot training.

You accused the US military of not being transparent presuming on the matter of crashes. We are very open about ours unless it's it of the utmost national security, like losing a nuclear sub :). We report all our peacetime crashes. They do not unless it was very public and they can't avoid it.

Why you so upset that we are discussing this? Why are you supposedly an American resident now, so defensive about the Chinese? AND then why are you surprised that we as Americans will pontificate on them just as they question us?

Last edited:
we are talking about the crash and the state of their airforce pilot training.
Why you bother about their crash rates and pilot training, They will crash 1 in year or 1000 in a year does it matter for USA/West, are these Chinese asking you the same questions about your Air forces when accidents/crashes/incidents happened in western worlds, look at your post and negative ratings, you're comes only for troll, and i am neutral and open minded guy when i thinks its wrong i speak in front of others

Why you bother about their crash rates and pilot training, They will crash 1 in year or 1000 in a year does it matter for USA/West, are these Chinese asking you the same questions about your Air forces when accidents/crashes/incidents happened in western worlds, look at your post and negative ratings, you're comes only for troll, and i am neutral and open minded guy when i thinks its wrong i speak in front of others

First, let's clear something up. You are not neutral and get very upset calling people trolls when they discuss china. So let's not pretend where your loyalties lie and I'm fine with it either way. Secondly, why do you care if I care to discuss their crashes? Why are you here on defense forum with international countries subforums to police what we can discuss pertaining to a topic? Do you see me cursing, being racist, or acting like a bigot?

Should I ask you why you like Rape threads so much and go about mocking people in them, calling people's culture as being rapists? Is that what you call being neutral and decent? Does that uplift PDF reputation? Have a nice evening.
by the way, Rape is in Indian culture/Religion...:partay::azn:

First, let's clear something up. You are not neutral and get very upset calling people trolls when they discuss china. So let's not pretend where your loyalties lie and I'm fine with it either way. Secondly, why do you care if I care to discuss their crashes? Why are you here on defense forum with international countries subforums to police what we can discuss pertaining to a topic? Do you see me cursing, being racist, or acting like a bigot?
I called you a troll because you're, you always post anti China/Pakistan Material here, and this is PAKISTAN DEFENSE FORUM, AND I HAVE VALID QUESTION THAT WHY IN YOU PAIN IF PLAAF JETS CRASHES, DOESN'T USAF/ ROYAL AIR FORCE JET CRASH
Should I ask you why you like Rape threads so much and go about mocking people in them, calling people's culture as being rapists? Is that what you call being neutral and decent? Does that uplift PDF reputation? Have a nice evening.
WHY YOU'RE IN PAIN IF I CALLED INDIANS THAT THEY HAVE RAPE IN THEIR CULTURE/RELIGION, THAT'S SHOWS YOUR REAL IDENTITY (INDIAN):p:;):enjoy:, AND I AM TALKING ABOUT THE REAL FACTS THAT IN FACT THEY HAVE RAPE ELEMENTS IN THEIR COUNTRY/RELIGION, READ HISTORY OF ANCIENT INDIA, AND THIS OPEN FORUM EVERY ONE FREE TO GIVE THEIR OPINION IN ANY THREAD IF ITS NOT VIOLATING FORUM RULES ;):enjoy:

Any government can ask the US government about our military mishaps and we will give as much as OPSEC allows. Bottom line is that you just do not like it if China is put in a negative light. The problem is that you sucks at defending China and that make you looks foolish.

Any government can ask the US government about our military mishaps and we will give as much as OPSEC allows. Bottom line is that you just do not like it if China is put in a negative light. The problem is that you sucks at defending China and that make you looks foolish.
Can some country ask USA for any military aircraft crashes in American soil ever since the world war 2 and if China crashes only 1 jet or 1000 jets in a year i mean military in their soil why you bother/criticised China ,are Chinese asking your military crash to be fair and go for transparency,would China ever ask USA,i am not foolish you're pretending to be foolish because you haven't any logic/common sense in your post

Well we have realized how important having our own engines is. You guys are much closer at realizing it. We are taking baby steps.
Realistically speaking, I don't expect first demostic engine(no matter for China or India) is more reliable than Russian ones.
But still that's the right thing to do.

Accidents happen, yesterday an US military helicopter also crashed, does it "highlights the US Air Force's flaws" , why when something that happens everywhere happens in China everything becomes different?

3 killed in National Guard Black Hawk helicopter crash
CNN
Updated 7:04 PM ET, Fri December 6, 2019
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/us/minnesota-national-guard-black-hawk-helicopter-crash/index.html
It has in the past. And the willingness to accept bitter truths is why/how the US military is the scare-the-shtt-out-of-everyone force it is today. Considering yourself fortunate that the PLA is held against our standards and not yours.

It has in the past. And the willingness to accept bitter truths is why/how the US military is the scare-the-shtt-out-of-everyone force it is today. Considering yourself fortunate that the PLA is held against our standards and not yours.
China is never scared of you, we tried you in Korea and Vietnam and we know what you are.

Back
Top Bottom