Fashion, destroying Pakistan from within

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smitten:
71433_597713833573886_1009950299_n.jpg

75046_549739811704622_1891755648_n.jpg

Covered women look much beautiful..

695477-HSYcopy-1397485697-805-640x480.jpg

HSY closed PSFW 2014 with his Sher Collection, celebrating his 20 years in the industry.

An Indian telling us what we should wear & what we should Not ... I Dont know Whether to Laugh for it Hilarity or to Cry for its Stupidity .

Actually its the rest of us who dont know whether to laugh of cry when an analyst starts shooting the messenger.

The author of the article from The Dawn is Jhanzaib haque, who is is Editor, Dawn.com

@janon that girl in @Informant 's avtar is my tailoress who happens to be a part time chef too in a food street in lahore and cooks delicious hulwa pori and paey....when informant moved to lahore,i recommended him to her to have some good food ...since then he was so impressed with her cooking and tailoring skills that he couldnt resist himself from choosing her pic as an avatar:p:

I also give our annual Ramadan charity to her just so that @Informant doesnt feel bad that his favurite hulwa pori cooking and culottes sewing expert is feeling ignored....

by the way @janon her name is Ugleena Sickmen:happy:

i always wondered though why the Taliban never attacked fashion shows?

I'm sorry, but how are these two even models??
What is this? Aunty-hour in fashion industry?
They did not give her some tops so she wore a pant and pulled a skirt high up to cover her top..

@janon that girl in @Informant 's avtar is my tailoress who happens to be a part time chef too in a food street in lahore and cooks delicious hulwa pori and paey....when informant moved to lahore,i recommended him to her to have some good food ...since then he was so impressed with her cooking and tailoring skills that he couldnt resist himself from choosing her pic as an avatar:p:

I also give our annual Ramadan charity to her just so that @Informant doesnt feel bad that his favurite hulwa pori cooking and culottes sewing expert is feeling ignored....

by the way @janon her name is Ugleena Sickmen:happy:

HAHAHA how do i even begin to reply? I lost the game.

Jesus man you have an imagination. Look into short fiction stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom