What's new

Fashion, destroying Pakistan from within

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Canada and I see women dressing up like this and worse. But its weird that woman have a better life here than in pakistan. I mean if these extremist muslims were right and the behaviour of these women was deviant then why are western women so much more successful and empowered than in Pakistan?

HAHAHA how do i even begin to reply? I lost the game.

Jesus man you have an imagination. Look into short fiction stories.
yeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
smileys-dancing-843274.gif
smileys-dancing-591009.gif
smileys-dancing-173700.gif

now bow down my subordinate:drag:

What does that mean?:what:
how many times shall i tell you? *

you dont understand Urdu?:unsure:

how many times shall i tell you? *

you dont understand Urdu?:unsure:

No, I don't understand Urdu. What do you think I am, a Pakistani?:p:

It may surprise you to know that most Indians don't speak hindi/Urdu, but that's how it is. About 36% of the country speaks hindi, so it is the largest single spoken language, but 64% of the people don't speak it. We have 22 official languages, and hundreds of non official ones.:D

I do understand Urdu to an extent, but not always. I can speak it without an accent and pass off as a native speaker, but my vocabulary is small. Most people I know don't understand a word of it.

An Indian telling us what we should wear & what we should Not ... I Dont know Whether to Laugh for it Hilarity or to Cry for its Stupidity .

The source is Dawn.

Its article from Pakistani newspaper.

No, I don't understand Urdu. What do you think I am, a Pakistani?:p:

It may surprise you to know that most Indians don't speak hindi/Urdu, but that's how it is. About 36% of the country speaks hindi, so it is the largest single spoken language, but 64% of the people don't speak it. We have 22 official languages, and hundreds of non official ones.:D

I do understand Urdu to an extent, but not always. I can speak it without an accent and pass off as a native speaker, but my vocabulary is small. Most people I know don't understand a word of it.
no i meant Urdu and Hindi have some similar words...so most of the Indians here understand it when we speak it....

yeah in Pakistan too we have different languages spoken in different states....even within one state,we have people conversing in different languages....but since Urdu is our national lang so everyone understands it easily...

you must be from southern part then? some members here say that south indians dont speak or understand hindi/urdu at all....

I live in Canada and I see women dressing up like this and worse. But its weird that woman have a better life here than in pakistan. I mean if these extremist muslims were right and the behaviour of these women was deviant then why are western women so much more successful and empowered than in Pakistan?

Because they fear that their weakness/insecurities will be exposed. Khair another topic. Most of the men here, jahil qaum, think keeping women indoors will clear society of evils. But they will no change their habits one bit.

Khair a hypocrite is the least liked person anywhere, and Pakistan is full of hypocrites.

no i meant Urdu and Hindi have some similar words...so most of the Indians here understand it when we speak it....

yeah in Pakistan too we have different languages spoken in different states....even within one state,we have people conversing in different languages....but since Urdu is our national lang so everyone understands it easily...

you must be from southern part then? some members here say that south indians dont speak or understand hindi/urdu at all....
If you had said "kitni baar bataaoon", I would have understood. I never heard the word "dafa" before, I think it is exclusive to Urdu.

Weirdos are the majority. Sadly.

Zara apni photo to post karein, dekhtein hai aapkay chahray pay noor kitna hai?
how? most of the ppl in Pakistan,almost every family has a tv with cable network in their home....why would they have an objection on something they themselves been watching and enjoying....

the extremists are only few in numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom