What's new

Fascist PDM Govt Bans Imran Khan's Speeches from Television

Is institution ka “Discipline” or “Defence” is badbakht awam ki Ghulami ka Zamin hai.
ALLAH is “Discipline” se awam ko nijaat de 🙏
Pakistan people are unthankful of their army. They are hating without knowing the struggles. Producing several songs and tv serials that have helped the cause of Kashmir is no easy task and the resolve to keep on releasing more songs for our Kashmiri brothers. Even after retirement, serving in government positions because of our love for Pakistan. We run the border as well as the country for them. As commissioned officers, we are made to work like machines in return for only a free house, a 24-hour worker, medical facilities, air tickets, and free education. As a high-ranking officer, you barely get a few hundred acres of land, 4,5 commercial plots, and a pension. In this inflation, we can barely meet our expenses yet we fight with enemies on daily basis on borders and also run the country for the welfare of common men. People blame DHA is for the army, I can assure you that 90% of the houses go to the high-ranking officers who serve not only Pakistan interests but that of USA, Saudia, UAE as well. People hate us because we are the cream of Pakistan and the rest cannot join the army due to incapability and incompetence.

Sincerely
Rants of not a bloody civilian

Pakistan people are unthankful of their army. They are hating without knowing the struggles. Producing several songs and tv serials that have helped the cause of Kashmir is no easy task and the resolve to keep on releasing more songs for our Kashmiri brothers. Even after retirement, serving in government positions because of our love for Pakistan. We run the border as well as the country for them. As commissioned officers, we are made to work like machines in return for only a free house, a 24-hour worker, medical facilities, air tickets, and free education. As a high-ranking officer, you barely get a few hundred acres of land, 4,5 commercial plots, and a pension. In this inflation, we can barely meet our expenses yet we fight with enemies on daily basis on borders and also run the country for the welfare of common men. People blame DHA is for the army, I can assure you that 90% of the houses go to the high-ranking officers who serve not only Pakistan interests but that of USA, Saudia, UAE as well. People hate us because we are the cream of Pakistan and the rest cannot join the army due to incapability and incompetence.

Sincerely

We are indeed an ungrateful people Sire,

Sincerely

Many boot polishers and army brats will miss the sarcasm

So some genius boys in pindi have equated Imran Khan to a terrorist Altaf hussain

Even Altaf Hussain, who hurled threats live on TV, did not get a ban. The army geniuses were either complicit in MQM excesses or they were just too afraid.

This is Bajwa vs Imran Khan. These crooks installed through deceit are just stooges.

The nation has to make a decision whether they are with army (involved in politics) or with Imran who is a genuine leader with organic popular base.

This is a martial law. The generals who pee in their pants (I have started to believe Ayaz Sadiq now) confronting India have turned their guns on the public.

There are also reports to arrest Imran Khan. The nation must then drag Bajwa out of GHQ and on to the street. The nations which are ruthless protecting their right and those who dont even forgive their heroes when they overstep their authority are the nations that actually succeed. Enough of this deference and forgiving.

We as a nation will remain slaves of GHQ for generation if we let this opportunity slip. Decision is yours.

Let’s see. I think times have changed. We are the most pro military lot here at PDM and I would argue the majority have turned against Bajwa and cabal. Who will support Bajwa post uniform removal? PMLN with “deshatgardi hai us key peechay etc” or JI or PPP of Zardari or MQM. Not the extreme lefties who despise the military. PTI probably had most pro military people in it but when the leader has been demonized and the chief is staff raped, well no love for Bajwa there. Only people left are mindless drones of TLP, but new chief will want to cut off the gangrenous purulent sore that is Mir Bajwa pretty quick.

I was the one defending army, giving it benefit of doubt when my friends outside PDF linked army to everything evil in the country. Now, I have started to believe everything they said.

There was no reason to oust Imran Khan. For the first time, a man was doing something for Pakistan. For army generals, politics is just an after hours game. They go around dismissing governments nonchalantly.

Before, it was PMLN or PPP whom we all knew were thieves. So we sided with army kicking these thieves out. But now as a man turned the political wave in favor of the public, the army, PPP and PMLN were all found to be on one side. This only shows that army was never sincere in getting rid of these thieves from politics. These thieves are their political toys. The army always wanted to keep the political status quo so they could virtually run the country with their power unquestioned. Imran challenged the status quo and the army leadership in trying to make an example of him, is actually exposing itself even further.

Hay, no live speech only I can have live transmission,

1661044051810.png

and PTI say...

1661044121830.png

How did Kargil in any shape or form help the cause of Kashmir & Pakistan ?

He should have been summarily dismissed & arrested along with his coterie of generals for such a preposterous disregard of national security & the betrayal of so many fine soldiers.

The less said about his accomplishments post 9/11 the better.

& NO, HE DID NOT GET RICH.
Yaar Kargil is such a complex topic and tbh, I am not educated enough on its intricacies to have a respectable opinion. As a layman, Looking at Mush career he spent good chunk trying to get back Siachin after Operation Meghdoot. This was our attempt at payback and to try wrest it back. Doing it against an adversary 8 times your size he had to use unconventional means. He didn’t shy from a fight and I respect him for that. He had flaws like all of us. His biggest crime was the NRO IMHO.

Let’s see. I think times have changed. We are the most pro military lot here at PDM and I would argue the majority have turned against Bajwa and cabal. Who will support Bajwa post uniform removal? PMLN with “deshatgardi hai us key peechay etc” or JI or PPP of Zardari or MQM. Not the extreme lefties who despise the military. PTI probably had most pro military people in it but when the leader has been demonized and the chief is staff raped, well no love for Bajwa there. Only people left are mindless drones of TLP, but new chief will want to cut off the gangrenous purulent sore that is Mir Bajwa pretty quick.

As you said, let's see what happens. No rush. We will soon know.

Cancer needs a lot of chemotherapy

Decades, and more than a few, if at all.

We will watch our Imran khan on social media no big deal, Small men occupy big offices got their ego hurt.
This will accelerate move of people from legacy to new media
Already even fruit walas get news from internet

The Army and its traditions are far more than just one man. It will survive all this brouhaha just fine.
Ofcourse they would but there are longterm consequences for certain actions
Back in 2013 the army had to rely on a lot of local groups to turn the tide against TTP in certain areas (Majlis e Wahadatul Muslimeen, Pir Hamid Raza, Aman committee etc) but now its labeling all those groups as traitors

The thing is certain actions have longterm consequences even if the current lot will not face the worst of it

2nd, Bajwa only needs Army’s support & that’s it. Everyone else is irrelevant. Who ever becomes the Army chief will never let any harm come to Bajwa or Sheikh or any other X,Y,Z at the hands of any political administration. Musharaf is an example of that.
There are troubled parts of Pakistan

Many boot polishers and army brats will miss the sarcasm

The only way to voice opposition in today's oppressive dictatorial authoritarian regime.... Sarcasm goes over the pea sized brains of PDM Mullah and Establishment...

They are making grounds, for arrest of IK.

well i don't know what these people have learned over the years or their brains are just static? even a rairhywala has a facebook account now...people watch Imran mostly on social media.......These things are just in Imran favor but than again a pig like rana sanaullah cant think much better than this.....plus those sitting in pindi are just stagnant!!!

What's wrong with moderators?

He deleted that fake shahbaz video thread saying "not credible"

Bhai Teri ankhien hain ya Button?

PMLN bots post 1000 bullshits everyday and you didn't bother to delete

Or pindi k naam se aag kyun lag jati hai?
Editing posts

Back
Top Bottom