What's new

Fascist PDM Govt Bans Imran Khan's Speeches from Television

So some genius boys in pindi have equated Imran Khan to a terrorist Altaf hussain
Mayor of Islamabad is nothing but a puppet of Duke of Rawalpindi....

this era of dictatorship will soon come to an end.... question is, at what cost.... Khan should burn the house of tyrants to the ground by confining Isloo, mass arrests in kpk and punjab of leadership and staging protest at gpo.....

Khan should burn the house of tyrants to the ground by confining Isloo, mass arrests in kpk and punjab of leadership and staging protest at gpo.....

So when can we expect any of that to happen? It does not seem likely, at least thus far.

Of course. But what happens after that? Not much.
then PEMA shd have not done that, why stopped.. let it be... anyway, we don't know the use of a new born baby. Let's see if information has any impact on masses..

So when can we expect any of that to happen? It does not seem likely, at least thus far.
Sir, we started in 1857.. it took 90 years and 2 world wars.. Let it be organic, and wait. Even crops yield in 6 months. Karl Mark didn't see his ideas implemented..

then PEMA shd have not done that, why stopped.. let it be... anyway, we don't know the use of a new born baby. Let's see if information has any impact on masses..

Sure. Let us wait and see.

Probably till he decides to retire. We will know soon enough.
he is definitely retiring on time since he got his new toys to play with and the way he is doing photo ops these days allowing him some face saving

meh!!! Khan is a pacifist and i was kust having a wet dream

he is definitely retiring on time since he got his new toys to play with and the way he is doing photo ops these days allowing him some face saving

The Army and its traditions are far more than just one man. It will survive all this brouhaha just fine.

The Army and its traditions are far more than just one man. It will survive all this brouhaha just fine.
Let’s see. I think times have changed. We are the most pro military lot here at PDM and I would argue the majority have turned against Bajwa and cabal. Who will support Bajwa post uniform removal? PMLN with “deshatgardi hai us key peechay etc” or JI or PPP of Zardari or MQM. Not the extreme lefties who despise the military. PTI probably had most pro military people in it but when the leader has been demonized and the chief is staff raped, well no love for Bajwa there. Only people left are mindless drones of TLP, but new chief will want to cut off the gangrenous purulent sore that is Mir Bajwa pretty quick.

Will the pacifist become a revolutionary leader or will his remaining life will be of a pragmatist.
This is going to be a long marathon

meh!!! Khan is a pacifist and i was kust having a wet dream
He will probably wait till wlections..why use street power when you dont need to

Let’s see. I think times have changed. We are the most pro military lot here at PDM and I would argue the majority have turned against Bajwa and cabal. Who will support Bajwa post uniform removal? PMLN with “deshatgardi hai us key peechay etc” or JI or PPP of Zardari or MQM. Not the extreme lefties who despise the military. PTI probably had most pro military people in it but when the leader has been demonized and the chief is staff raped, well no love for Bajwa there. Only people left are mindless drones of TLP, but new chief will want to cut off the gangrenous purulent sore that is Mir Bajwa pretty quick.

First of all, IK/PTI or for that matter any mainstream party in Pakistan has neither the will nor the capacity to put the army in its place.

2nd, Bajwa only needs Army’s support & that’s it. Everyone else is irrelevant. Who ever becomes the Army chief will never let any harm come to Bajwa or Sheikh or any other X,Y,Z at the hands of any political administration. Musharaf is an example of that.

حاجی بغلول کو بہت زور سے لگی ہے آج کی تقریر
The fat chimp making sure to disembowel reputation of the institution completely and thoroughly.
In the name of discipline this traitor is destroying the only well intact institution.
It shall be patriotic and constitutional for the institution to arrest him and try him.
Pakistanis fully support SG statement.

Is institution ka “Discipline” or “Defence” is badbakht awam ki Ghulami ka Zamin hai.
ALLAH is “Discipline” se awam ko nijaat de 🙏

Last edited:
First of all, IK/PTI or for that matter any mainstream party in Pakistan has neither the will nor the capacity to put the army in its place.

2nd, Bajwa only needs Army’s support & that’s it. Everyone else is irrelevant. Who ever becomes the Army chief will never let any harm come to Bajwa or Sheikh or any other X,Y,Z at the hands of any political administration. Musharaf is an example of that.
You may be right. I hope you are not.

Big big difference between Musharraf and Bajwa. One literally sat in India during Kargil (and caused Kargil), was the architect of the f16 block 52 and missiles. During his time contracts for Eriye were signed. Much of our Feb 2019 performance can be traced back to procurements in his time under his watch as president. He made mistakes and maybe he got rich along the way but he seemed sincere and his anti India credentials were great. Mir Bajwa and his weak knees and sweaty head….I will not say anymore than I have said already.

You may be right. I hope you are not.

Big big difference between Musharraf and Bajwa. One literally sat in India during Kargil (and caused Kargil), was the architect of the f16 block 52 and missiles. During his time contracts for Eriye were signed. Much of our Feb 2019 performance can be traced back to procurements in his time under his watch as president. He made mistakes and maybe he got rich along the way but he seemed sincere and his anti India credentials were great. Mir Bajwa and his weak knees and sweaty head….I will not say anymore than I have said already.

How did Kargil in any shape or form help the cause of Kashmir & Pakistan ?

He should have been summarily dismissed & arrested along with his coterie of generals for such a preposterous disregard of national security & the betrayal of so many fine soldiers.

The less said about his accomplishments post 9/11 the better.

& NO, HE DID NOT GET RICH.

Back
Top Bottom