What's new

Fascist PDM Govt Bans Imran Khan's Speeches from Television

So genuis boys in pindi have equated imran khan with altaf Hussain.
This is not enough. Most of the Pakistanis don't really understand the gravity of the current situation. In fact, people of Pakistan have been cheated and deceived by this IK mafia through the deceptive and extremely attractive slogan of Riyast-e-Madina and disgracing and abusing his political opponents by repeated calling them all as chore and daku. Lately, IK took a popular anti-American line accusing Americans of orchestrating the ouster of his government through 'Operation Regime Change in Pakistan'. He did that despite knowing very well that his mischievous campaign would hurt already sensitive Pak-US ties - but what you can expect from a extremely selfish crook.

One wonders how the heck IK came up with such an artful tactics to fool the masses in Pakistan. Well, first of all, it all perfectly fits into his reckless, abusive, and selfish nature. But more importantly, look at a couple of more recent examples of how an attractive sloganeering can be used to fool Muslim masses. The mysterious creation of ISIS had such a big success (for the enemies of Islam and Muslims) because the masters of that terrorist group gave them really attractive slogans such as the revival of Islamic caliphate. They used the image of the stamp of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) on their flag to deceive many Muslims within the region and beyond. The terrorists of the TTP used the name of Islam and shariah to kill tens of thousands of innocent Muslims in mosques, markets, schools, and parks. These bastards have raped women and boys alike. If shariah is really implemented on them then the most, if not all, of these bastards should have been damned with a death by stoning for the crimes that they committed.

I don't see IK project any different from the above two. It is an open secret that the Pakistani nukes cause ripples in many brains throughout the world. It is not really possible for them to openly attack Pakistan and denuclearize it. The only hope for the enemy is a civil war like situation in Pakistan. Imagine how devastating it could be for the people of Pakistan if two corps of Pakistan army have been pitted against each other. The enemy would help both sides for our ensured self-destruction. Even though it could be a far fetched scenario, but I can see it not really impossible if the continous malicious campaign against the Pakistan army, especially its leadership, and calls for disobedience by its junier ranks go unabeted. There must be a bloody action against all those who have been a part of that mischievious campaign including well-know you-tubers. These people must be turned into sorrowful examples for willingly being a part of the dirty game against the people, military, and government of Pakistan. Better nip the evil in the bud now. There is no other option.

You complained about IK's government pretty much non stop .. care to do side by side comparison now?
People with brains and sense, oppose or support based upon conscience.

Aye true, but the same could be said for similar bans of their own politicians in the past. It's either estab orders and government complicity or government orders and estab complicity.

You know it’s not a case of either, There is only one order of hierarchy.

ARY showing it live
Screenshot_2022-08-21-19-17-08-76.png

MC k bacho ne youtube band kar dia , ptcl pe yt nahi chal rahi likin ufone k data par chal rahi hai

What is Bajwa doing wasting crucial time taking foreign trips instead of military duties?

But I am not the topic here, those who are protesting against not being able to see their chosen amir-ul-momineen on thier favorite channel need their software updated, and it will likely happen soon, if Mr Gill's experience is anything to go by.

You are saying that majority Pakistanis have minds of 13th century. You were born a Pakistani too so what makes you an exception and exempt from this ridiculous generalisation of yours?

You are saying that majority Pakistanis have minds of 13th century. You were born a Pakistani too so what makes you an exception and exempt from this ridiculous generalisation of yours?

Majority does not mean all, does it? Please consult a dictionary if you have any confusion still.

Aye, I complained then and I complain now. Pemra was running the same bs then. I'm being consistent here and objecting on the basis of principles, rather than support for a political party.

You should really ask this of yourself and PTI supporters, who either looked the other way or condoned people being banned from the air, or channels kicked off air. If it was wrong then, it's wrong now. And honestly, I don't have time to do side by side for you, why don't you do it for me and enlighten me? Thanks.

If Pakistanis started to think like you then we would become a big force. The reality is people have double standards, PTI government also did similar things but now its been done to them. Pakistanis need to work for a model Pakistan and stick to the principles, no matter who's in power or which party they belong too. Rules must be same for everyone.

This is not enough. Most of the Pakistanis don't really understand the gravity of the current situation. In fact, people of Pakistan have been cheated and deceived by this IK mafia through the deceptive and extremely attractive slogan of Riyast-e-Madina and disgracing and abusing his political opponents by repeated calling them all as chore and daku. Lately, IK took a popular anti-American line accusing Americans of orchestrating the ouster of his government through 'Operation Regime Change in Pakistan'. He did that despite knowing very well that his mischievous campaign would hurt already sensitive Pak-US ties - but what you can expect from a extremely selfish crook.

One wonders how the heck IK came up with such an artful tactics to fool the masses in Pakistan. Well, first of all, it all perfectly fits into his reckless, abusive, and selfish nature. But more importantly, look at a couple of more recent examples of how an attractive sloganeering can be used to fool Muslim masses. The mysterious creation of ISIS had such a big success (for the enemies of Islam and Muslims) because the masters of that terrorist group gave them really attractive slogans such as the revival of Islamic caliphate. They used the image of the stamp of our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) on their flag to deceive many Muslims within the region and beyond. The terrorists of the TTP used the name of Islam and shariah to kill tens of thousands of innocent Muslims in mosques, markets, schools, and parks. These bastards have raped women and boys alike. If shariah is really implemented on them then the most, if not all, of these bastards should have been damned with a death by stoning for the crimes that they committed.

I don't see IK project any different from the above two. It is an open secret that the Pakistani nukes cause ripples in many brains throughout the world. It is not really possible for them to openly attack Pakistan and denuclearize it. The only hope for the enemy is a civil war like situation in Pakistan. Imagine how devastating it could be for the people of Pakistan if two corps of Pakistan army have been pitted against each other. The enemy would help both sides for our ensured self-destruction. Even though it could be a far fetched scenario, but I can see it not really impossible if the continous malicious campaign against the Pakistan army, especially its leadership, and calls for disobedience by its junier ranks go unabeted. There must be a bloody action against all those who have been a part of that mischievious campaign including well-know you-tubers. These people must be turned into sorrowful examples for willingly being a part of the dirty game against the people, military, and government of Pakistan. Better nip the evil in the bud now. There is no other option.

I understand where your coming from and I agree but establishment needs to stay away from politics, stop supporting the corrupt elite, PDM etc. They are standing in the way for Pakistan to progress with their support for PDM/corrupt elite and then misusing their power to harm the nation of Pakistan.

Aye, I complained then and I complain now. Pemra was running the same bs then. I'm being consistent here and objecting on the basis of principles, rather than support for a political party.

You should really ask this of yourself and PTI supporters, who either looked the other way or condoned people being banned from the air, or channels kicked off air. If it was wrong then, it's wrong now. And honestly, I don't have time to do side by side for you, why don't you do it for me and enlighten me? Thanks.
Pemra says they havent ban ARY its the govt
Pemra banned a convicted escaped prisoners from TV..dont know how both are same? Can you explain to me how you are they similar

Majority does not mean all, does it? Please consult a dictionary if you have any confusion still.

Please explain how your mind leapfrogged 8 centuries when your ancestors (father, mother, grandfather etc) were stuck in 13th and died with it too. "Special gene" entered in your family tree at some point did it that activated only in you?

Please explain how your mind leapfrogged 8 centuries when your ancestors (father, mother, grandfather etc) were stuck in 13th and died with it too. "Special gene" entered in your family tree at some point did it that activated only in you?

Please create a thread on that topic so we do not take this thread off topic. :D

On topic, has PEMRA restored IK's access to the media or not?

One by one Pakistanis are learning the military establishment controls all of Pakistans machinery

Back
Top Bottom