What's new

Faridkot Protests Accusations!

the village is more like a hamlet, I wouldn't be surprised if they do actually know everyone living there. there are villages in Pakistan, where certain land record-keepers or "patwaris" keep records on land, families, history, and lineage.

seriously though, just because we have doubts about the mumbai incident, doesn't mean we are thinking irrationally. I blame the inconsistent indian media reports for the confusion. the indian govt.'s lack of participation in a joint investigation, or even access to evidence, casts doubts. I'm still struggling to figure out why the indians would bury their bodies after the second or third day, when bodies here in the US can be kept for weeks if not months at the morgue.

I'm afraid none of these lot bear any resemblance to the physical characteristics of the Hindi speaking terrorist caught in Mumbai.

Please, "everyone knows each-other" is not true, and frankly its just an assumption based on some romantic notion of a village.

It's not a romantic notion. You clearly don't know what villages are. They are not densely packed areas where people come and go. They have no more than a couple of thousand of people, and everyone literally will know everyone. When someone gets married the whole village turns out.

Even people on opposite parts of the village will be known to a large segment of the village. Perhaps half, or 1000, will know the family on the right, and the other half, will know the family on the left.

In any case, the pictures tell that its a small town, not a village.

You are simply far too eager to believe that Pakistan is being "set-up" by some global conspiracy, now including Geo News too apparently.

Its astounding how fast Geo news switches between Traitor and Patriot.

The difference here is that these Pakistani news outlets are not state controlled. Indian media is state controlled. That is why you do not get even them making the slightest question of why he was wearing a Kalava, why he was speaking Hindi, or what is the evidence.

This is not a conspiracy. India has not provided any proof to Pakistan. At the moment India is making the conspiracy it is Pakistan behind Mumbai.

I'm afraid none of these lot bear any resemblance to the physical characteristics of the Hindi speaking terrorist caught in Mumbai.

Is it too difficult to understand that the COP who said he was speaking Hindi was not a linguist!

Most people in India use Hindi/Urdu interchangeably and especially for a non-native Hindi speaker there is no difference!

Your favorite British PM has now also given a chit to LET! Now you should be convinced. :lol:

Is it too difficult to understand that the COP who said he was speaking Hindi was not a linguist!

Most people in India use Hindi/Urdu interchangeably and especially for a non-native Hindi speaker there is no difference!

Your favorite British PM has now also given a chit to LET! Now you should be convinced. :lol:

It's not the Cop actually. We listened to him speak Hindi. Perhaps you missed it, or go deaf when you see irrefutable evidence you don't want to hear.

People in Pakistan do not speak Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom