What's new

Faridkot Protests Accusations!

Geo was forcing people to speak on camera what Geo wanted.

I said ealier too who trusts Geo.

Pakistani residents of Faridkot village hold placards during a protest in Faridkot, some 170km from Lahore on December 14, 2008. More than 300 people staged a protest against the Indian charges that one alive terrorist Mohammed Ajmal Amir Iman belonged to their village and also demanding to the government to taking appropriate action against the irresponsible report of a country private television channel showing fake evidence in a photage. Iman, identified by Indian authorities as a Pakistani national, was one of 10 heavily armed Islamist militants who attacked targets across India's business capital.

Why wouldn't they protest? Unless they are sympathetic to the terrorists' actions, they would be pissed to have their town "dihonoured" and "given a bad name".

Because some news reports had suggested that Ajmal/Amir/Kasab's native village had been found with certainty - now I am not sure what is true...

Right, on the basis of the protests of some irate villagers/small towners...

Precisely because they are villagers - i.e everyone knows everyone else, so why so much anger and irritation at something they suggest was misreported, when they would know that the report is true.

Precisely because they are villagers - i.e everyone knows everyone else, so why so much anger and irritation at something they suggest was misreported, when they would know that the report is true.

Please, "everyone knows each-other" is not true, and frankly its just an assumption based on some romantic notion of a village.

In any case, the pictures tell that its a small town, not a village.

You are simply far too eager to believe that Pakistan is being "set-up" by some global conspiracy, now including Geo News too apparently.

Its astounding how fast Geo news switches between Traitor and Patriot.

Please, "everyone knows each-other" is not true, and frankly its just an assumption based on some romantic notion of a village.

In any case, the pictures tell that its a small town, not a village.

You are simply far too eager to believe that Pakistan is being "set-up" by some global conspiracy, now including Geo News too apparently.

Its astounding how fast Geo news switches between Traitor and Patriot.
I am not suggesting that the protests signify conclusive evidence regarding 'whatzisnames's' location, hence the question mark after my 'the plot thickens' comment.

But they do raise more questions about the guys identity.

When did I call Geo a 'patriot', and when did I suggest a 'global conspiracy'?

At least respond to me with some modicum of accuracy and truth when ascribing opinions to me.

Back
Top Bottom